Get ridof the fat guy with the beard and girls name now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Get ridof the fat guy with the beard and girls name now!

Sorry folks but this Patricia guy has got to go!! Dont tell me he dont have talent to work with! This guy is over his head! Very unimaginative Defense, game plans constatnly $uck, bring back Romeo or name Pepper Johnson D-coordinator like you should have 2 years ago! Plus "Pepper" is a more manly name than Patricia!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Get ridof the fat guy with the beard and girls name now!

I tend to agree that we could do better at DC than Patricia.  I won't judge him by this game or next week though, because I have a feeling that we aren't doing much game-planning for Jax or Mia.  I have a hunch the playoff preparation has already begun for the Pats.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hate to say it but I think BB has a lot of say concerning the D.  I'm pretty sure he is heavily involved on game plan and player decisions and then has input on what the D is doing during the game.  To put all the blame on Patricia is wrong.  Sure he deservs some but not all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yeah, I can't believe we gave up 16 points. We SUK

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I hate to say it but I think BB has a lot of say concerning the D.  I'm pretty sure he is heavily involved on game plan and player decisions and then has input on what the D is doing during the game.  To put all the blame on Patricia is wrong.  Sure he deservs some but not all.

This

How many time during a game do you see BB at the benches coaching up the D..a lot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Yeah, I can't believe we gave up 16 points. We SUK

good point.  one td, 3 fgs.  and now 8 takeaways in the redzone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

This

How many time during a game do you see BB at the benches coaching up the D..a lot.

Yep!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

1.) His name is Matt Patricia, his last name is Patricia. 

2.) He didn't have much talent out there today, he had McCourty and Arrington at CB to start the game. Neither is a cover CB, they need safety help over the top. 

It's like you guys forget how awful we were at the start of the season. Dennard and Talib are 100 times better than McCourty and Arrington. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

1.) His name is Matt Patricia, his last name is Patricia. 

2.) He didn't have much talent out there today, he had McCourty and Arrington at CB to start the game. Neither is a cover CB, they need safety help over the top. 

It's like you guys forget how awful we were at the start of the season. Dennard and Talib are 100 times better than McCourty and Arrington. 

Those are guys who were the starters when the season started... (and most of last season as well). How did McCourty go from a pro-bowl corner to a liability at that position?

I hope they just give Talib next week off altogether. He looked like he could not even run today... He might be the most important player on that defense in the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Last I checked the defense gave up  1 TD, held them to 3 FGs for a total of 16 points, and had to make the closing INT to save the game, because the skinny boy scout pretending to be OC couldn't come up ewth a more imaginitive game plan. Didn't help that TB threw two INTs, and couldn't ice the game at the end of the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Last I checked the defense gave up  1 TD, held them to 3 FGs for a total of 16 points, and had to make the closing INT to save the game, because the skinny boy scout pretending to be OC couldn't come up ewth a more imaginitive game plan. Didn't help that TB threw two INTs, and couldn't ice the game at the end of the game.

I actually think the defense played okay (the were terrible on the first drive, but played better as the game went along). It is just that the game should not have been close as well...

I am more worried with how flat the offense has come out the last two weeks. Brady has had (in terms of passer ratings - and by the eye test) his two worst games of the season. With exception of an 18 minute part of the game last week, the formerly dominant offense has looked below average. 

23 points and 349 yards is actually a below average performance against the Jags who we averaging giving up 27.4 points and 394 yards per game...

I still think the Patriots are the class of the AFC. The Broncos might be playing better right now, but I believe that the Patriots can beat them in the playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [

I still think the Patriots are the class of the AFC. The Broncos might be playing better right now, but I believe that the Patriots can beat them in the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

Yep

Sections
Shortcuts