Getting the Pats in Boise on Internet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Getting the Pats in Boise on Internet

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Me and the wife live in Boise...

Jim what do you think about the likelihood of the Pats drafting corner Jamar Taylor out of Boise State with the #1 pick and did you get to watch him play much?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Thanks Digger--perfect-my wife is an RN and works Frid-Sunday all nite so this will work great--Am I able to plug my Laptop into the TV and play the games?

You should be able to. I use an extension to my VGA cable. (The one that plugs into your monitor.) Most newer TVs have the VGA plugin.

http://www.senytgroup.com/UpFiles/pro/2011/6/20/2011062086239801.jpg

Edit: Here are some videos to assist you.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=vga+laptop+to+tv&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#client=firefox-a&hl=en&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbm=vid&sclient=psy-ab&q=laptop+to+tv+vga&oq=laptop+to+tv&gs_l=serp.1.2.0l4.0.0.2.36763.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c..9.psy-ab.2vYLjTgrIyM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45175338,d.dmg&fp=8cda69e70a60faeb&biw=1133&bih=538

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks Digger--perfect-my wife is an RN and works Frid-Sunday all nite so this will work great--Am I able to plug my Laptop into the TV and play the games?

Does your laptop have an HDMI port?  If so just plug it right into the HDMI input of your tv.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Me and the wife live in Boise...

Jim what do you think about the likelihood of the Pats drafting corner Jamar Taylor out of Boise State with the #1 pick and did you get to watch him play much?

I watched all the Boise games Wozzy and I like Taylor-he's very physical also-but I think the late 1st round is a little too early for him--I'd think more of a middle 2nd round would be more like it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

You should be able to. I use an extension to my VGA cable. (The one that plugs into your monitor.) Most newer TVs have the VGA plugin.

http://www.senytgroup.com/UpFiles/pro/2011/6/20/2011062086239801.jpg

Edit: Here are some videos to assist you.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=vga+laptop+to+tv&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#client=firefox-a&hl=en&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbm=vid&sclient=psy-ab&q=laptop+to+tv+vga&oq=laptop+to+tv&gs_l=serp.1.2.0l4.0.0.2.36763.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c..9.psy-ab.2vYLjTgrIyM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45175338,d.dmg&fp=8cda69e70a60faeb&biw=1133&bih=538

Thanks again Digger for all the help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Does your laptop have an HDMI port?  If so just plug it right into the HDMI input of your tv.

It does TFB I am going to look into this option-thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I watched all the Boise games Wozzy and I like Taylor-he's very physical also-but I think the late 1st round is a little too early for him--I'd think more of a middle 2nd round would be more like it.

I'm a firm believer in get your guy.  Though he may very well be hanging around in the 2nd round and they may find DT or WR to be a bigger need position if BB wants a corner or thinks he is the best available player he will take him.  I like the guy, if we don't take Trufant with the #1 we may have a shot at Taylor in the 2nd.

Sections
Shortcuts