Giaints and PItt OUt Yeah!

sweet!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Giaints and PItt OUt Yeah!

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sweet!

[/QUOTE]

i can see why u'd want the giants out-who wants to lose to the same team in THREE super bowls?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

brbreu i agree with you! I am happy those two teams are out! THey are both dangerous but also arrogant and for that reason alone I like to see them on the outside looking in. I dont respond to trolls like above, the sour grapes is so unbecoming!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

brbreu i agree with you! I am happy those two teams are out! THey are both dangerous but also arrogant and for that reason alone I like to see them on the outside looking in. I dont respond to trolls like above, the sour grapes is so unbecoming!

[/QUOTE}

Oh come now quag...my team didnt play well enough to make the playoffs but sour? please...and unbecoming? that must be all the sore losers on here who still think pats won those two sb...it's a pats board and jints still own u guys so why would i have sour grapes? not in this rivalry

btw arrogant? the steelers and the giants? what rot...said the same things about rogers and peyton and the colts...anyone who beats the pats or pats fans dont like are "arrogant"

suuuure

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE}

Oh come now quag...my team didnt play well enough to make the playoffs but sour? please...and unbecoming? that must be all the sore losers on here who still think pats won those two sb...it's a pats board and jints still own u guys so why would i have sour grapes? not in this rivalry

btw arrogant? the steelers and the giants? what rot...said the same things about rogers and peyton and the colts...anyone who beats the pats or pats fans dont like are "arrogant"

suuuure

[/QUOTE]

see my comments on the WW THEAD

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE}

suuuure

[/QUOTE]

see my comments on the WW THEAD

[/QUOTE]

will do

happy new year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I don't think the Giants are arrogant, just their fans...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like pats fans too

btw way muzzy i asked u once but never got an answer-who is the police officer in ur avatar? father or grandfather or famous cop?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like pats fans too

btw way muzzy i asked u once but never got an answer-who is the police officer in ur avatar? father or grandfather or famous cop?

[/QUOTE]

I answered at least three times, you just missed it apparently.  It's this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Doolittle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doolittle_Raid

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

personally didnt care if the giants made it or not, however it is funny. but i am glad that the steelers are out because they are more then capable of beating the pats on a sunday in january.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like pats fans too

[/QUOTE]

I answered at least three times, you just missed it apparently.  It's this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Doolittle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doolittle_Raid

[/QUOTE]

yeah guess i did miss it -thanks i'll look him up

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

personally didnt care if the giants made it or not, however it is funny. but i am glad that the steelers are out because they are more then capable of beating the pats on a sunday in january.

[/QUOTE]

as the jints were on a sunday in february   :  )

b4 u go nuts u left that open and I had to take it!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yea i guess i did, oh well whatever helps you sleep at night :o

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yea i guess i did, oh well whatever helps you sleep at night :o

[/QUOTE]

well what would help me best has curves and usually long hair and great legs but I been in a slump lately...hopefully 2013 is better