GIANTS 2011 Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

GIANTS 2011 Thread

I was instructed to start this. So I did.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: GIANTS 2011 Thread

Haha, yes, but where is the substance? Where are the long lists of objections you and Jints have with us and our complaints/hypocrisies and how we are wrong? The forum awaits......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We have a healthy Gronk, we win that Superbowl...

Period. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

And Coughlin continues to prove that he's the most overrated coach to win a SB. He has 8 wins in the playoffs in his Giants coaching career, all 8 come in 2007 and 2011. 

The rest of his time was spent either one and done or not making the playoffs at all. I hate him so much...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Period. 

No no, you are a whining Pats fan. "Injuries are no excuse"--thats what I was told. You will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER get a Midgets fan to admit the vast flood of luck it took to get them that win. It'll never happen because Eli is an elite qb. That idea has turned into a joke after this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

You're bleeding, and you're still in the water.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Not from what I've seen you post.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Period. 

You would have had a better chance, yes. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL the existence of this thread shows it. Why bother? Because I instructed you to? You wont find posters who agree with you on here. This is a Patriots forum, so anything like this you start will either be ignored or shot down. Thanks for co-operating!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

LOL the existence of this thread shows it. Why bother? Because I instructed you to? You wont find posters who agree with you on here. This is a Patriots forum, so anything like this you start will either be ignored or shot down. Thanks for co-operating!

Wrong again. The existence of this thread is making a mockery of your convoluted request. I thought you understood that ... 

Then again, anyone who claims a team has no chance of winning a game in the NFL (And something you conveniently ignore) ... Then abjectly hates them more as a result of this not occurring ... I should have known better.

Call me stupid and slow I guess. Eventually I'll get it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Giants need to win, Dallas, Bears, and Viking to lose. As crazy as this sounds this could happen. The tough one is the Bears at Detroit. Get your Popcorn ready.

Nah, Giants are done. At least I think so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Wrong again. The existence of this thread is making a mockery of your convoluted request. I thought you understood that ... 

Then again, anyone who claims a team has no chance of winning a game in the NFL (And something you conveniently ignore) ... Then abjectly hates them more as a result of this not occurring ... I should have known better.

I understand thats what you think it is. OR--look at it like this--I keep suggesting it in order to take advantage of your disgust with me so that you to start a thread like this--you and Jints' strings are pretty easy to pull. No way Id have bitten on something like this my man. Either way.....But when did I EVER post that the Dwarfs have no chance of winning a game in the NFL? Never said that, thats your hyperbole in action. All I posted all season was that they were not going to repeat as champions--which looks hauntingly accurate at this point. My dislike of the Giants goes back over 25 years, long before I even looked at NE as a team, or paid any attention to them. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Period. 

sure they would have...just like that game last year-you know, the one at your home stadium where pats had gronk and welker and hernandez and jints were without bradshaw and nicks

and still beat the Pats?

btw Giants lost both TE's in the SB but no one ever mentions that

nice try 49ers but no dice-but you will get one wish: since it's likely Jints don't get in the playoffs you can avoid meeting them in the post season (i hear that sigh of relief from all over the NFC)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Giants need to win, Dallas, Bears, and Viking to lose. As crazy as this sounds this could happen. The tough one is the Bears at Detroit. Get your Popcorn ready.

very looong shot-the way they are playing they might not even beat the iggles-now that that pain in the *** Vick is back to run all over the place vs the pass rush

if jints make playoffs i cannot in good conscience say they earned it, whatever happens after that

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Duplicate

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I understand thats what you think it is. OR--look at it like this--I keep suggesting it in order to take advantage of your disgust with me so that you to start a thread like this--you and Jints' strings are pretty easy to pull. No way Id have bitten on something like this my man. Either way.....But when did I EVER post that the Dwarfs have no chance of winning a game in the NFL? Never said that, thats your hyperbole in action. All I posted all season was that they were not going to repeat as champions--which looks hauntingly accurate at this point. My dislike of the Giants goes back over 25 years, long before I even looked at NE as a team, or paid any attention to them. 

You said before the SB that the PATs were going to win, period. It's too bad the archives are gone or I would have dug it up.

its also amusing exi thinks he "pulls my strings" and "winds me up"...

he doesn't seem to understand i respond b/c I want to and that-like u so eloquently put it-i really don't have to say anything b/c history knows what happened regardless

but it's still a fun back and forth as long as some people keep a little sense of humor

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Dumb thread.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

Dumb thread.

blame examiner-he insisted nhsteven start it

hope santa was good to you too rings

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Dumb thread.

Ya think?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Duplicate

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Here ya go:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/good-luck-to-the-patriots/100/6259696

Re: GOOD LUCK TO THE PATRIOTS

posted at 02/05/2012 12:25:31 EST

• TheExaminer
    • First: 12/30/2010
    • Last: 12/25/2012

Trying to seem congenial because he's backpedaling on all his predictions. He started it last night. The Patriots will win folks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Here ya go:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/good-luck-to-the-patriots/100/6259696

posted at 02/05/2012 12:25:31 EST

• TheExaminer
    • First: 12/30/2010

Trying to seem congenial because he's backpedaling on all his predictions. He started it last night. The Patriots will win folks.

busted

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

posted at 02/05/2012 12:16:50 EST

• Rodimus77
    • First: 08/24/2009

Thanks Jints...I think...I'm sure if the Pats lose you will mock us with a new avatar

Damn I was right!!! Wasn't I Jints?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

posted at 02/05/2012 12:16:50 EST

• Rodimus77
    • First: 08/24/2009

Thanks Jints...I think...I'm sure if the Pats lose you will mock us with a new avatar

Damn I was right!!! Wasn't I Jints?

guess so!

don't get ur point tho rod-one has nothing to do with the other nor this thread

hope santa was good to you-i thought i was good this year but when i got up this morning no naked blonde with big **** under my tree...damn

Sections
Shortcuts