[QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

blame examiner-he insisted nhsteven start it

hope santa was good to you too rings

[/QUOTE]

but I never pull any strings huh? Who controled whether or not this thread got started? Like Herman Edwards says, "dont press send", and dont blame me for knowing what buttons to push to get one of YOU to start a dumb thread. NH started the thread, not me. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: GIANTS 2011 Thread

The avatar dude. You had a different avatar from the Coughlin one prior to that post which was on that thread. I went to the link nhsteven posted. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but I never pull any strings huh? Who controled whether or not this thread got started? Like Herman Edwards says, "dont press send", and dont blame me for knowing what buttons to push to get one of YOU to start a dumb thread. NH started the thread, not me. 

[/QUOTE]

u dont pull my strings...i cant speak for nh

anyway i hope santa brought u everything on ur list exi

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stupid troll thread!

[/QUOTE]

merry christmas rtu

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

And YOU started it! Thats incredible! And dont blame me, because this wasnt what I suggested, its  what you came up with. You were griping about how we were hypocrites and always whining about NY, etc. What I told you to do was get with Jints and once for all start a thread that bespoke the glories of the 2011 Giants to shut us all up. Since you cant do that, THIS is what you came up with. What you dont get is that this is what I figured youd do, then youd try to claim it was my idea. But no, I never pull any strings or anything like that--youre just doing exactly what I figured youd do. In other words, the idea for this thread as it now exists was what I knew my suggestion would end up being after it filtered through your mind. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The avatar dude. You had a different avatar from the Coughlin one prior to that post which was on that thread. I went to the link nhsteven posted. 

[/QUOTE]

yeah i know-i said u were right

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u dont pull my strings...i cant speak for nh

anyway i hope santa brought u everything on ur list exi

[/QUOTE]

No, you just follow a set pattern every time I bait you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

And YOU started it! Thats incredible! And dont blame me, because this wasnt what I suggested, its  what you came up with. You were griping about how we were hypocrites and always whining about NY, etc. What I told you to do was get with Jints and once for all start a thread that bespoke the glories of the 2011 Giants to shut us all up. Since you cant do that, THIS is what you came up with. What you dont get is that this is what I figured youd do, then youd try to claim it was my idea. But no, I never pull any strings or anything like that--youre just doing exactly what I figured youd do. In other words, the idea for this thread as it now exists was what I knew my suggestion would end up being after it filtered through your mind. 

[/QUOTE]

does anyone actually use "bespoke" anymore?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Blame it on my interest in 19th century lit. LOL, but yes, it is used occasionally.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Blame it on my interest in 19th century lit. LOL, but yes, it is used occasionally.....

[/QUOTE]

19th cent lit? what are some of ur fav works?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

guess so!

don't get ur point tho rod-one has nothing to do with the other nor this thread

hope santa was good to you-i thought i was good this year but when i got up this morning no naked blonde with big **** under my tree...damn

[/QUOTE]

C**k???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, Sherlock Holmes would be #1 on the list. No film adaptation I've ever seen captures the ambiance and mystery of the books. I have the books, and also the audio books from audible.com--read by Charlton Griffin. Five stars there. I also like the gothic type fiction of Brahm Stoker's Dracula, also Jekyll and Hyde, and Frankenstien. Frankenstein has to be one of the most tragic books ever written, its both fantastic and awful at the same time. I also like American Civil War, they had a grasp of the language that is not often seen today. Even common soldiers wrote with very ornate and descriptive language. And oh yeah, Moby Dick is also a classic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

guess so!

don't get ur point tho rod-one has nothing to do with the other nor this thread

hope santa was good to you-i thought i was good this year but when i got up this morning no naked blonde with big **** under my tree...damn

[/QUOTE]

C**k???

[/QUOTE]

keep your twisted mind/fantasies out of this lowlife

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, Sherlock Holmes would be #1 on the list. No film adaptation I've ever seen captures the ambiance and mystery of the books. I have the books, and also the audio books from audible.com--read by Charlton Griffin. Five stars there. I also like the gothic type fiction of Brahm Stoker's Dracula, also Jekyll and Hyde, and Frankenstien. Frankenstein has to be one of the most tragic books ever written, its both fantastic and awful at the same time. I also like American Civil War, they had a grasp of the language that is not often seen today. Even common soldiers wrote with very ornate and descriptive language. And oh yeah, Moby Dick is also a classic.

[/QUOTE]

read a couple of holmes back when-never read any of the others

did read the red badge of courage for school in 9th grade i believe

always meant to read frankenstein and moby dick one day

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

did read the red badge of courage for school

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read Red Badge to a few years back. Its ok, not bad, but not as good as the real thing you get when you read real life diaries and descriptions of battles and what the men thought about them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read Red Badge to a few years back. Its ok, not bad, but not as good as the real thing you get when you read real life diaries and descriptions of battles and what the men thought about them.

[/QUOTE]

i guess you have read shelby foote?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MD is a tough read, I wont lie to you, but Capt. Ahab has some of the all time greatest villain lines ever written. Frankenstein is shorter, an easier read, but very different than the movies. The monster is very intelligent and articulate--which is exactly what makes him so devastating as an enemy. The things he does to wreck Victor's life are diabolical, you just cant imagine.... You come away unsure of who the real villian is: the monster, or dr. Frankenstein--and its a question that will never be answered.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i guess you have read shelby foote?

[/QUOTE]

Some of his stuff. Hes on ken burns civil war, and i have a couple of his books.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MD is a tough read, I wont lie to you, but Capt. Ahab has some of the all time greatest villain lines ever written. Frankenstein is shorter, an easier read, but very different than the movies. The monster is very intelligent and articulate--which is exactly what makes him so devastating as an enemy. The things he does to wreck Victor's life are diabolical, you just cant imagine.... You come away unsure of who the real villian is: the monster, or dr. Frankenstein--and its a question that will never be answered.

[/QUOTE]

i will read both one day for certain

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here is a link to a great audiobook for Frankenstein.

http://www.emusic.com/samples/m3u/book/10017068/0.m3u

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here is a link to a great audiobook for Frankenstein.

http://www.emusic.com/samples/m3u/book/10017068/0.m3u

[/QUOTE]

thanks-appreciate it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Something tells me no matter what I did; started the thread, NOT start it, start it & do EXACTLY what you wanted; you'd say that's what you expected I'd do, with an accompanying story for each. Who do you think you're kidding?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Something tells me no matter what I did; started the thread, NOT start it, start it & do EXACTLY what you wanted; you'd say that's what you expected I'd do, with an accompanying story for each. Who do you think you're kidding?

[/QUOTE]

No. I wouldnt say I thought it if I didnt. I really did figure it would go like this, believe it or not, and really did figure youd do this if I suggested it enough times to annoy you about it. This is kind of my bag, I dont miss much. If you knew me for real youd know what I mean. LOL....but no hard feeling NH, just messin' around...hahahaha....;-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dumb thread.

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No. I wouldnt say I thought it if I didnt. I really did figure it would go like this, believe it or not, and really did figure youd do this if I suggested it enough times to annoy you about it. This is kind of my bag, I dont miss much. If you knew me for real youd know what I mean. LOL....but no hard feeling NH, just messin' around...hahahaha....;-)

[/QUOTE]

Ditto. And I do think your PATs have a great chance to win it all this yr. They're biggest obstacle is SEA (If they get that far), whose playing out of their mind.