GIANTS 2011 Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: GIANTS 2011 Thread

Something tells me no matter what I did; started the thread, NOT start it, start it & do EXACTLY what you wanted; you'd say that's what you expected I'd do, with an accompanying story for each. Who do you think you're kidding?

[/QUOTE]

No. I wouldnt say I thought it if I didnt. I really did figure it would go like this, believe it or not, and really did figure youd do this if I suggested it enough times to annoy you about it. This is kind of my bag, I dont miss much. If you knew me for real youd know what I mean. LOL....but no hard feeling NH, just messin' around...hahahaha....;-)

[/QUOTE]

Ditto. And I do think your PATs have a great chance to win it all this yr. They're biggest obstacle is SEA (If they get that far), whose playing out of their mind.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe.  Im not as worried about SEA as I would be cousin Gomer up there in the mts. The Pats have not proven themselves completely trustworthy in my book just yet. If they go into it healthy, then yes. And that goes to what I said about the SB last year. None of us knew how bad off Gronkowski was because--understandably--it was kept quiet by the team. A sprain yes, we knew that, but none of us knew he had two torn ligaments. Had I known that, I would have told you NY was probably going to win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hate belongs in the Middle East. Move there, cracker.

[/QUOTE]

Then this post apparently came straight out of the deserts of Ra' s al Khafji. Cracker? Isnt that like a white version of n*****? You say hate belongs in such and such a place, then use a racial epithet to describe one of us? I have used the words troll, idiot, and dufus, but I have never used a word like that on this forum. So by all means, grab your turban and join up, theyd love to have you there! BTW, how do you know what color ANY of us are? Jints, NH and I have these arguments on a regular basis, and none of us hate each other. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Okay this is like the second racist post I've seen on this forum in the past month. What the hell people, it's only a game! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Okay this is like the second racist post I've seen on this forum in the past month. What the hell people, it's only a game! 

[/QUOTE]

+1

I argue sports vehemently with Jints and NH, but I would never wish them personal ill or use a word like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then this post apparently came straight out of the deserts of Ra' s al Khafji. Cracker? Isnt that like a white version of n*****? You say hate belongs in such and such a place, then use a racial epithet to describe one of us? I have used the words troll, idiot, and dufus, but I have never used a word like that on this forum. So by all means, grab your turban and join up, theyd love to have you there! BTW, how do you know what color ANY of us are? Jints, NH and I have these arguments on a regular basis, and none of us hate each other. 

[/QUOTE]

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

Haha, the mods took it off. That post is gone....lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

Haha, the mods took it off. That post is gone....lol

[/QUOTE]

That Tigres comment came out of nowhere. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

I was instructed to start this. So I did.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, what a gunpoint? C'mon man. Did you mean 2012, so we can discuss how once again Cinderella turns into chumps?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, what a gunpoint? C'mon man. Did you mean 2012, so we can discuss how once again Cinderella turns into chumps?

[/QUOTE]

no he meant 2011 when "cinderella" proved definitively to be your daddy's  :  )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We were getting along so well, and here youre trolling again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

This is a stupid thread!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he attacked i countered-thats not trolling

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he attacked i countered-thats not trolling

[/QUOTE]

This is a Patriots forum. We don't have anything nice to say about the Gi Aint's. Get over it

Sections
Shortcuts