GIANTS ARE STILL YOUR DADDY'S

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: GIANTS ARE STILL YOUR DADDY'S

Wow, you are really showing how much of a tool you are.

Go take a walk tomorrow to clear your head. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What is the point of this thread?  We already know the Giants got beat bad today and that Eli stunk the place up.  Why does a Giants fan need to come here and tell us his team sucks lately, we already know that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

how are you not banned yet? this is the definition of "trolling"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jessus, It's the fourth quarter of a Patriots game.  Nobody gives ashit about you.  Do you need attention that bad?  Gofucking kill yourself.

[/QUOTE]

agreed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What is the point of this thread?  We already know the Giants got beat bad today and that Eli stunk the place up.  Why does a Giants fan need to come here and tell us his team sucks lately, we already know that!

[/QUOTE]

Beacuse we were saying such awful things about his Gi Aint's that he couldn't take it anymore.  He had to really show us Pats fans a thing or two...so he created a thread.

Good Job Jints. Good effort. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Wait, wait, wait...? Your team is battling for a wild-card spot, and absolutely laid an egg today against the Falcons...

And you're telling a 10-4 team who has clinched their division and showed incredible heart and fight against a GOOD team, that they're your little-brother.

Come again?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wait, wait, wait...? Your team is battling for a wild-card spot, and absolutely laid an egg today against the Falcons...

And you're telling a 10-4 team who has clinched their division and showed incredible heart and fight against a GOOD team, that they're your little-brother.

Come again?

[/QUOTE]

He's a tool who thinks we still care so much about last season. That was then, this is now.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

classless and unnecessary post

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you cant possibly be this immature.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hi there pats fans!

giants were awful today-eli was bad, d was weak, st s*cked...worst game they played in 5 years

no doubt they didn't show up and deserved what they got-a shellacking

STILL...we have all seen this movie before now haven't we? Giants-who, unlike Pats, don't play a div 2 college schedule-still have to play Ravens in baltimore (our tough games aren't all at home like the pats) and eagles, their nemesis to make the playoffs as either div champ or 5-6 seed wildcard-and as we all know once the jints get in the second season, well...

but here is just a friendly reminder that whatever happens going forward there is one undeniable fact that you all know to be true deep in your sore losing hearts and the rest of the NFL knows with unabashed glee-that whether it's pre-season, regular season or the Big Game one thing remains unchanged:

GIANTS ARE THE PATS DADDY'S!!!

now i must go but fear not-I'll be back!!  :  )

[/QUOTE]

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR-JEEZ LIGHTEN UP!!

[/QUOTE]

Replying to your own posts...a little too much to drink tonight Jints?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

GIANTS ARE (NOBODIES) DADDY !!!

Now I must go and lay an egg like my team did today!!  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Jint but I couldn't help myself. I just had to edit your post. LOL

Your team lays a goose egg while the Pats alomost pulled of an impossible comeback and you're on our site picking on the Pats. You must be nuts !!

Hetch

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

hi there pats fans!

giants were awful today-eli was bad, d was weak, st s*cked...worst game they played in 5 years

no doubt they didn't show up and deserved what they got-a shellacking

STILL...we have all seen this movie before now haven't we? Giants-who, unlike Pats, don't play a div 2 college schedule-still have to play Ravens in baltimore (our tough games aren't all at home like the pats) and eagles, their nemesis to make the playoffs as either div champ or 5-6 seed wildcard-and as we all know once the jints get in the second season, well...

but here is just a friendly reminder that whatever happens going forward there is one undeniable fact that you all know to be true deep in your sore losing hearts and the rest of the NFL knows with unabashed glee-that whether it's pre-season, regular season or the Big Game one thing remains unchanged:

GIANTS ARE THE PATS DADDY'S!!!

now i must go but fear not-I'll be back!!  :  )

[/QUOTE] 

How the Giants doing against the AFC?

Giants are quickly lowering themselves to Jet status.

Problem with you is you wish your team was as good as the Pat's year in and year out.

Just look at the stats this century and the Giants don't come close to what the Pat's have accomplished.

Now go take your nap skippy.

Sections
Shortcuts