GIANTS could be dangerous for anyone in the playoffs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: GIANTS could be dangerous for anyone in the playoffs.

In Response to Re: GIANTS could be dangerous for anyone in the playoffs.:
    [QUOTE]Good thread here, bredbru ...  Wanted to start a Giants thread early yesterday, but couldn't summon the great effort.  The Giants/Green Bay game earlier this year, showed how nice the G-Men are playing this season.  They looked SERIOUS early on in that match-up, before the refs took over.  Same thing this last game, It looked like the only official NOT being paid off was the one who spots the ball at the end of each play (who was dead-on perfect/non-biased imho in his officiating).   RE: The NY Giants and in terms of my loyalty as a Pats Fan, I gotta say (said this earlier in the year too): The Giants could theoretically beat NE, in the SB, after The Pats went 16-0...for 10 straight seasons...losing that final game each and every single season...TO The Giants=  And I'd still hate The Jets 1000X more.   Ain't got nothing against The Giants Org..  Sorry, if that means I'm a disloyal Pats Fan, whatever.  I like The Giants in the same semblance that I like The Steelers and my own team, NE...they're tough, blue-collar, and more often than not-they Sh#tTF-U and do their talkin' on the field.  Neither one of these 3 teams loudly searches for headlines.   You can name a million things about The NY Giants, and I'd say to you that I liked each and every one of these team traits, Save for just 2:  Eli Manning and the fact that they breath the same stadium air as The Jets.  Last one needs no explanation, but Eli Manning does...  Manning's a good, above-average NFL QB...it's just- well, he's st#p#d.  He's got the same passer pocket shiftiness and tackle-breaking ability as Ben Roethlisberger...but Eli's much less accurate, and (and here's the issue)- You can almost guarentee that Manning WILL do something- try to push 1 or 2 plays well past the point of reckless & d#mb, In EVERY single game.  Painful really, the amount of times 1 QB on Offense in charge of putting points on YOUR side, will suddenly and with no warning, singlehandedly be responsible for the entire momentum to shift towards the oppossing team, upon Eli doing something plain old id#ot#c. RE: NY Giants Defense...  I'm actually surprised that in this copycat league, More Teams don't use The Giants blueprint for their own defenses (even in part).  LOVE their look.   They get FREAKS at Defensive End:  6'5-6'6 and @ 280lbs.  Same deal at DT in their 4-man line:  6'3-6'5 and around 300lbs.  And here's the cool thing of what they get in terms of personell in their 4-3 D's front 7.  Now, they just bank on keeping pure quick-twitch monster Top 15 Draft Freaks of nature at DE.  IF they do at all, NY forsakes overall weight just barely though at 4-3 DE...again=Quick twitch Sasquatches with range.  It's NY's DTs and OLBs that ARE seemingly strangely (yet complimentary) different in NY's brand of 4-3.  DTs are taller, more cut, and less bulky (opposed to most gap-shooting big boy DTs in most 4-3's).  Same with NY's OLBs.  No 6'1-6'2/6'3 and 250-255lb usual 4-3 OLBs...again, it always looks like NY goes for sleekness, overall size (height and true muscle), and range/length.  They target guys who are just a bit too light to be trully acceptable 3-4 OLBs (and maybe 1-2 inches shorter), by getting 6'4 guys whom are around 245lbs or so.  Cool thing is, NY makes up for the weight-loss in their DTs and OLBs, by first using those "look like frankenstein, but run like a deer" DEs, AND by targeting bigger CBs (again=Rangier).  6'0-6'1 and 190-200lbs for their CBs-Overall, bigger, fuller, and tougher in height and in weight too. Giants D is gonna be scary for a REALLY long time.  Exceptionally young, exceptionally athletic, and very sound defense with almost zero big positionally weak holes.  Next year they'll even get a free #1-#2 draft ranked CB for free, seeing as how Prince Amukumara lost almost this whole season (I thought he was actually a little more complete CB than LSU's Patrick Peterson with much, Much more upside than Colorado's Jimmy Smith in the 2011 Draft Class of CBs.             
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Excellent points, except I'm not one to diss the refs, it is what it is, and  disagree about Eli.

I was never a big Eli fan, and while improved this yr, he still capable of the bonehead play; but this yr he was off the charts, and was at WORST the 5th best QB this yr. Also, somehow, he's more accurate than he used to be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Yes, Giants can beat GB; wouldn't surprise me if they did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Agree. Giants are peaking at the right time, as they did in 07'. I think they beat GB this weekend. Their front 4 are just scary, and I like their trio of receivers as much as any in the league. Add a 6'5", 265lb RB in Jacobs and a couple of decent TEs, and they are a tough team to beat.

A part of me wants to face them in the SB again. This time around, it's different. No more miracles on ice. Brady comes to destroy.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]So annoying.  No kidding.  BG cannot stop the run. Giants vs SF NFC title game.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]I agree Sf vs Giants and the Giants win. They have been there before and know how to win in the Playoffs. Predictions at start of the Season I had Pats Vs Giants in the Super Bowl on an earlier thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Tell'ya something that The Giants do just INFINITELY better than NE as of late...  They work the very last 1 or 2 Rounds of the Draft & Their FO gets on the phone immediately in their efforts to woo the very best UDFAs.  In both instances, NY targets the very best & most talented draftees whom slipped a mile down draft boards due to circumstances such as:  Specific player dealing with recent injury during his last collegiate year, Draftees who play positions which were targeted much less than other spots in any given draft year due to large-scale runs at these other positions, etc..  

What they do in these 6th, 7th rds, and UDFAs, Is currently what I'm making plans to go to jail for, upon me branding this on My favorite Coach of all-time's forehead:  You don't waste your 6th and 7th rders (or in BB's case in many recent years, 5th Rders too), by selecting absolute and total NOBODIES whom 99.99% of the time at least in these cases, Will NOT be selected by anyone.  Players that IF they weren't actually ever picked by BB in the first place, would still be available if ya called them 3 weeks after the draft, Because that'd be the only phone call they got.  Guys whom after their names are selected in the 6th and 7th (or 5th), The SI.com Draft Page says the following about:  

Malcolm Williams
    Round 7, Pick 219
    Position: CB
    Class: -
    School: TCU

~Ya know, It's not just that these are guys that every single draft site on the web never even imagined that they'd need a set of "Pros" and "Cons" about....  No.  It's that, NOONE even bothered to acquire their height or weight.  When the grading scale at ANY time says either 1.00 or N/A, it's their way of saying: "No...He wasn't good enough for us to grant him a target Round of "7th/UDFA", or even just an "UDFA" alone.

Here's NY:

TE Jake Ballard UDFA 2010
    WR Victor Cruz UDFA 2010
    OLB Mark Herzlich UDFA 2011
    FB Henry Hynoski UDFA 2011
    ILB Greg Jones 6th Round (#20) 2011
    S Tyler Sash 6th Round (Comp Pick-#33) 2011
    RB Da'Rel Scott 7th Round (#18) 2011
    DE Justin Trattou UDFA 2011
    LB Jacquian Williams 6th Round (Comp Pick-#37) 2011

Wanna know how many of these guys us draft-nuts heard of?  A:  ALL of them.  Pretty decent 6th+7th Round and UDFA haul in 2 Draft years. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Good thread here, bredbru ...  Wanted to start a Giants thread early yesterday, but couldn't summon the great effort.  The Giants/Green Bay game earlier this year, showed how nice the G-Men are playing this season.  They looked SERIOUS early on in that match-up, before the refs took over.  Same thing this last game, It looked like the only official NOT being paid off was the one who spots the ball at the end of each play (who was dead-on perfect/non-biased imho in his officiating).   RE: The NY Giants and in terms of my loyalty as a Pats Fan, I gotta say (said this earlier in the year too): The Giants could theoretically beat NE, in the SB, after The Pats went 16-0...for 10 straight seasons...losing that final game each and every single season...TO The Giants=  And I'd still hate The Jets 1000X more.   Ain't got nothing against The Giants Org..  Sorry, if that means I'm a disloyal Pats Fan, whatever.  I like The Giants in the same semblance that I like The Steelers and my own team, NE...they're tough, blue-collar, and more often than not-they Sh#tTF-U and do their talkin' on the field.  Neither one of these 3 teams loudly searches for headlines.   You can name a million things about The NY Giants, and I'd say to you that I liked each and every one of these team traits, Save for just 2:  Eli Manning and the fact that they breath the same stadium air as The Jets.  Last one needs no explanation, but Eli Manning does...  Manning's a good, above-average NFL QB...it's just- well, he's st#p#d.  He's got the same passer pocket shiftiness and tackle-breaking ability as Ben Roethlisberger...but Eli's much less accurate, and (and here's the issue)- You can almost guarentee that Manning WILL do something- try to push 1 or 2 plays well past the point of reckless & d#mb, In EVERY single game.  Painful really, the amount of times 1 QB on Offense in charge of putting points on YOUR side, will suddenly and with no warning, singlehandedly be responsible for the entire momentum to shift towards the oppossing team, upon Eli doing something plain old id#ot#c. RE: NY Giants Defense...  I'm actually surprised that in this copycat league, More Teams don't use The Giants blueprint for their own defenses (even in part).  LOVE their look.   They get FREAKS at Defensive End:  6'5-6'6 and @ 280lbs.  Same deal at DT in their 4-man line:  6'3-6'5 and around 300lbs.  And here's the cool thing of what they get in terms of personell in their 4-3 D's front 7.  Now, they just bank on keeping pure quick-twitch monster Top 15 Draft Freaks of nature at DE.  IF they do at all, NY forsakes overall weight just barely though at 4-3 DE...again=Quick twitch Sasquatches with range.  It's NY's DTs and OLBs that ARE seemingly strangely (yet complimentary) different in NY's brand of 4-3.  DTs are taller, more cut, and less bulky (opposed to most gap-shooting big boy DTs in most 4-3's).  Same with NY's OLBs.  No 6'1-6'2/6'3 and 250-255lb usual 4-3 OLBs...again, it always looks like NY goes for sleekness, overall size (height and true muscle), and range/length.  They target guys who are just a bit too light to be trully acceptable 3-4 OLBs (and maybe 1-2 inches shorter), by getting 6'4 guys whom are around 245lbs or so.  Cool thing is, NY makes up for the weight-loss in their DTs and OLBs, by first using those "look like frankenstein, but run like a deer" DEs, AND by targeting bigger CBs (again=Rangier).  6'0-6'1 and 190-200lbs for their CBs-Overall, bigger, fuller, and tougher in height and in weight too. Giants D is gonna be scary for a REALLY long time.  Exceptionally young, exceptionally athletic, and very sound defense with almost zero big positionally weak holes.  Next year they'll even get a free #1-#2 draft ranked CB for free, seeing as how Prince Amukumara lost almost this whole season (I thought he was actually a little more complete CB than LSU's Patrick Peterson with much, Much more upside than Colorado's Jimmy Smith in the 2011 Draft Class of CBs.             

very complete post laz,

the only thing i lik eabout the giants you go over thoroughly.
    i absolutley hate teh giants.
    couldnt dislike them more.
    if we got to the sb, id lvoe to beat the crap out of them there.

still rooting for sf adn ny nexxt week.
    then would root for sf

in afc ill root for houston.

peace

bred/brd

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Agree. Giants are peaking at the right time, as they did in 07'. I think they beat GB this weekend. Their front 4 are just scary, and I like their trio of receivers as much as any in the league. Add a 6'5", 265lb RB in Jacobs and a couple of decent TEs, and they are a tough team to beat. A part of me wants to face them in the SB again. This time around, it's different. No more miracles on ice. Brady comes to destroy.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

totally with you lifer!
    stand strong together

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

At least we don't have Asante to gift wrap the Lombardi for them this time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Tell'ya something that The Giants do just INFINITELY better than NE as of late...  They work the very last 1 or 2 Rounds of the Draft & Their FO gets on the phone immediately in their efforts to woo the very best UDFAs.  In both instances, NY targets the very best & most talented draftees whom slipped a mile down draft boards due to circumstances such as:  Specific player dealing with recent injury during his last collegiate year, Draftees who play positions which were targeted much less than other spots in any given draft year due to large-scale runs at these other positions, etc..   What they do in these 6th, 7th rds, and UDFAs, Is currently what I'm making plans to go to jail for, upon me branding this on My favorite Coach of all-time's forehead:  You don't waste your 6th and 7th rders (or in BB's case in many recent years, 5th Rders too), by selecting absolute and total NOBODIES whom 99.99% of the time at least in these cases, Will NOT be selected by anyone.  Players that IF they weren't actually ever picked by BB in the first place, would still be available if ya called them 3 weeks after the draft, Because that'd be the only phone call they got.  Guys whom after their names are selected in the 6th and 7th (or 5th), The SI.com Draft Page says the following about:   Malcolm Williams New England Patriots Round 7, Pick 219 SI Grade 1.00 Grading System Position: CB Class: - School: TCU       ~Ya know, It's not just that these are guys that every single draft site on the web never even imagined that they'd need a set of "Pros" and "Cons" about....  No.  It's that, NOONE even bothered to acquire their height or weight.  When the grading scale at ANY time says either 1.00 or N/A, it's their way of saying: "No...He wasn't good enough for us to grant him a target Round of "7th/UDFA", or even just an "UDFA" alone. Here's NY: TE Jake Ballard UDFA 2010 WR Victor Cruz UDFA 2010 OLB Mark Herzlich UDFA 2011 FB Henry Hynoski UDFA 2011 ILB Greg Jones 6th Round (#20) 2011 S Tyler Sash 6th Round (Comp Pick-#33) 2011 RB Da'Rel Scott 7th Round (#18) 2011 DE Justin Trattou UDFA 2011 LB Jacquian Williams 6th Round (Comp Pick-#37) 2011 Wanna know how many of these guys us draft-nuts heard of?  A:  ALL of them.  Pretty decent 6th+7th Round and UDFA haul in 2 Draft years.     

as you are saying indirectly what i say directly. we are doomed to mediocrity in drafts(or slightly above avg) as bb is not giving power up. kraft is afraid to even discuss with bb the subject of sharing the draft power / revamping the draft team. they are worried about cassario leaving.
       well it's clear our whole draft team down to the scouts need to be evaluated and or changed. for starters we need a real gm, and one of the top gms in the game. theres no reason with an org like ours that we could not draw them.
    bb wouldnt take the slight of sharing with a gm, the draft, never mind even an evaluation of the system.
        thanks for such a good case in point evaluation of how we could improve. most on this board will not admit something of ours that is not the best, however the first step to improvement is a willingness to evaluate yourself objectively; something bb teaches to his team adn does every day. it just is not happening deeply enough re our draft team from top to bottom.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

The Giants are a team that can win against any team...  That defense is no joke, but look what happened to the number 1 defense against Denver.  So...all that said, don't sleep on GB.  Those guys have probably heard enough about how great the Saints are...and how great the Giants are playing defensively.  Don't be surprised if you see them open up a can and never let off the gas.

Back to the Giants though...I will not be sad if and when they get bounced.  They got hurt A LOT early in the season...so they've been able to have their 2011 core gel a lot sooner.  Now they're playing great at the right time...and getting healthy.

NFC is tough this year...tough defense with the 49ers, high flying offense with GB and NO...perhaps the Giants are the most balanced?  Uh oh...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: GIANTS could be dangerous for anyone in the playoffs.": [QUOTE]Tell'ya something that The Giants do just INFINITELY better than NE as of late...  They work the very last 1 or 2 Rounds of the Draft & Their FO gets on the phone immediately in their efforts to woo the very best UDFAs.  In both instances, NY targets the very best & most talented draftees whom slipped a mile down draft boards due to circumstances such as:  Specific player dealing with recent injury during his last collegiate year, Draftees who play positions which were targeted much less than other spots in any given draft year due to large-scale runs at these other positions, etc..   What they do in these 6th, 7th rds, and UDFAs, Is currently what I'm making plans to go to jail for, upon me branding this on My favorite Coach of all-time's forehead:  You don't waste your 6th and 7th rders (or in BB's case in many recent years, 5th Rders too), by selecting absolute and total NOBODIES whom 99.99% of the time at least in these cases, Will NOT be selected by anyone.  Players that IF they weren't actually ever picked by BB in the first place, would still be available if ya called them 3 weeks after the draft, Because that'd be the only phone call they got.  Guys whom after their names are selected in the 6th and 7th (or 5th), The SI.com Draft Page says the following about:   Malcolm Williams New England Patriots Round 7, Pick 219 SI Grade 1.00 Grading System Position: CB Class: - School: TCU       ~Ya know, It's not just that these are guys that every single draft site on the web never even imagined that they'd need a set of "Pros" and "Cons" about....  No.  It's that, NOONE even bothered to acquire their height or weight.  When the grading scale at ANY time says either 1.00 or N/A, it's their way of saying: "No...He wasn't good enough for us to grant him a target Round of "7th/UDFA", or even just an "UDFA" alone. Here's NY: TE Jake Ballard UDFA 2010 WR Victor Cruz UDFA 2010 OLB Mark Herzlich UDFA 2011 FB Henry Hynoski UDFA 2011 ILB Greg Jones 6th Round (#20) 2011 S Tyler Sash 6th Round (Comp Pick-#33) 2011 RB Da'Rel Scott 7th Round (#18) 2011 DE Justin Trattou UDFA 2011 LB Jacquian Williams 6th Round (Comp Pick-#37) 2011 Wanna know how many of these guys us draft-nuts heard of?  A:  ALL of them.  Pretty decent 6th+7th Round and UDFA haul in 2 Draft years.      Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE] These the same draft guys that wanted Vernon Gholston, Jerry Hughes, and Michael Crabtree but never wanted an obvious injury problem like all-pro's Gronkowski, or Vollmer. Or are these that guys that told us that Tim Tebow couldn't throw a football, Tom Brady was too skinny, and Wes Welker was too small. Maybe we can hear about how great Manny Lawson and Matt Roth are this season while BB goes and picks up Andre Carter and Mark Anderson.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

the Giants are a WEIRD matchup - their run game only works against hapless teams coached by Mike Smith and the likes and they have few linebackers, one safety, and one corner

IF you can block their ridiculously deep 6-7-man-rotation defensive line and you can force Eli Manning into long drives instead of big plays, you can beat them.  You HAVE TO let Ballard have a big day.  Ballard simply isn't dynamic enough to win games for you.  Take away big plays, gang tackle, and force Ballard to beat you because he won't.  He's a 4th or 5th banana if I ever saw one.

I don't think Green Bay's beat up line will fare too well this Sunday.  They've lost two more guys since they last met.  the Giants are one of few teams who can get to Rodgers in the 2.5 second window before his incredibly quick release time

I do think the Saints' Pro Bowl line will block them well.  Bushrod and De La Puenta are both very good linemen, and that's not even including Jahri Evans and Carl Nicks, who BOTH made First Team All-Pro.  Strief is their one Achilles heel, but he can be planned for as long as the other four hold up, which they almost always do.

We'll see

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: GIANTS could be dangerous for anyone in the playoffs.": These the same draft guys that wanted Vernon Gholston, Jerry Hughes, and Michael Crabtree but never wanted an obvious injury problem like all-pro's Gronkowski, or Vollmer. Or are these that guys that told us that Tim Tebow couldn't throw a football, Tom Brady was too skinny, and Wes Welker was too small. Maybe we can hear about how great Manny Lawson and Matt Roth are this season while BB goes and picks up Andre Carter and Mark Anderson.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Lmao... Shenanigan, not only are you trying to paint the reality in 1 single brushstroke for everyone, but you're attempting to formulate a reality for every one that has any interest in The NFL Draft (great or small), based on your own moderate knowledge & limited time, love, and experience in following The Draft.  It's like me seeing a Chemist measure liquids and powders into a solution, and concluding, "Ehh, anyone can do that garbage. Trial and error, nothin' more; lil'a this and a lil' a'that. Whatever chemicals are on the table, no rhyme or reason... Just mixin'a buncha random compounds together a million times over until you stumble across some successful recipe combo, That's All."

And I ain't tryin' to be rude to you, beacuse I can see how you got there:  You see people making Draft Threads on why NE "HAS to Draft the next super-star Safety, Taylor Mays!"  They've gone on the same draft site 3X that year, and came away fully convinced in their thorough knowledge on Taylor Mays being a 10 year All-Pro based on what a physical and athletic freak he looked to be for the Safety Position.  Then 10 Months later they come back and say, "I told ya! EVERY single player who didn't pan out for New England, were guys whom I said were 'busts' on Day 1...  Geez, I wish Belichick would listen to me more, b/c I stated at the very moment that Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo, Aaron Hernandez, Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady, Logan Mankins, Deion Branch, were ALL awesome! Shawn Crable, Taylor Price, Chad Jackson, David Thomas, Kevin O'Connel, Brandon Tate, Darius Butler=Said they'd fail 1 minute after the selection... Man, sure wish Bill Belichick drafted the guy I wanted: <pause to go on NFL.com, Then- Insert name of rookie leader in any given 1st year category />.      

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

This is a great thread b/c inadevertantly most of us are all saying the same thing: we like the Giants b/c they remind us of the Pats or how the Pats used to be: gritty, never give-up, hard-working, selfless and team oriented. In fact, the Pats/Giants model is a metaphor for the USA in general up to 1950. We were a country that displayed selfless qualities and put ideals above individual gain. We were willing to fight the great battle for the sake of moral courage. Somewhere along the line we lost that country. Perhaps, it was when Kennedy was assasinated and we got caught in a long meaningless war in Vietnam that was followed up by the Watergate Scandal in Washington that many people lost their belief. Numerous Wall street scandals and government duplicity have only furthered mistrust.  In any case, I know all long to believe that hard work and selfless behavior pays off in the end. I know this is something we all aspire to. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]This is a great thread b/c inadevertantly most of us are all saying the same thing: we like the Giants b/c they remind us of the Pats or how the Pats used to be: gritty, never give-up, hard-working, selfless and team oriented. In fact, the Pats/Giants model is a metaphor for the USA in general up to 1950. We were a country that displayed selfless qualities and put ideals above individual gain. We were willing to fight the great battle for the sake of moral courage. Somewhere along the line we lost that country. Perhaps, it was when Kennedy was assasinated and we got caught in a long meaningless war in Vietnam that was followed up by the Watergate Scandal in Washington that many people lost their belief. Numerous Wall street scandals and government duplicity have only furthered mistrust.  In any case, I know all long to believe that hard work and selfless behavior pays off in the end. I know this is something we all aspire to. 
    Posted by NYC[/QUOTE]

Nixon

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: GIANTS could be dangerous for anyone in the playoffs.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GIANTS could be dangerous for anyone in the playoffs. : Lmao... Shenanigan , not only are you trying to paint the reality in 1 single brushstroke for everyone, but you're attempting to formulate a reality for every one that has any interest in The NFL Draft (great or small), based on your own moderate knowledge & limited time, love, and experience in following The Draft.  It's like me seeing a Chemist measure liquids and powders into a solution, and concluding, "Ehh, anyone can do that garbage. Trial and error, nothin' more; lil'a this and a lil' a'that. Whatever chemicals are on the table, no rhyme or reason... Just mixin'a buncha random compounds together a million times over until you stumble across some successful recipe combo, That's All." And I ain't tryin' to be rude to you, beacuse I can see how you got there:  You see people making Draft Threads on why NE "HAS to Draft the next super-star Safety, Taylor Mays!"  They've gone on the same draft site 3X that year, and came away fully convinced in their thorough knowledge on Taylor Mays being a 10 year All-Pro based on what a physical and athletic freak he looked to be for the Safety Position.  Then 10 Months later they come back and say, "I told ya! EVERY single player who didn't pan out for New England, were guys whom I said were 'busts' on Day 1...  Geez, I wish Belichick would listen to me more, b/c I stated at the very moment that Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo, Aaron Hernandez, Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady, Logan Mankins, Deion Branch, were ALL awesome! Shawn Crable, Taylor Price, Chad Jackson, David Thomas, Kevin O'Connel, Brandon Tate, Darius Butler=Said they'd fail 1 minute after the selection... Man, sure wish Bill Belichick drafted the guy I wanted: .       Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE] You're right, I have no business questioning you. That would be as crazy as some amateur who scours the Internet for draft reports questioning the greatest coach alive, or the wisdom of the NFL scouting departments who employ hundreds of paid professionals and watch thousands of hours of game tape and write scouting reports.

Sections
Shortcuts