Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed

In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed:
    [QUOTE]Yeah one lucky win over .500 Gave up 90 points to the Packers and Saints. And got thrashed by the pathetic Redskins. Clearly they are better than the 13-3 Patriots. Talk about delusional. The only reason your joke of a team even made it to the Superbowl was because the 49ers can't catch punts. Then they happened to be on the field when the Patriots sheit themselves again in the playoffs. It's what they do.  Your secondary is a joke. Your receivers and running backs are incredibly overrated And your QB is the next Jake Delhomme. Peaks for a year or two in the right situation and then comes back down to earth. Eli Manning is what he is: A brain dead interception machine. It will get worse not better. Just like with Jake Delhomme. At the end of the day you are what you are. So enjoy next year when the Giants .500 record isn't enough to get into the playoffs and you can watch the Pats do what you team isn't man enough to do. You know, make the playoffs more than once or twice a decade. The Giants are the perfect example of how Goodell has destroyed this leauge. He wanted parity (aka mediocrity) and he definitely got it. The 2004 Pats, Steelers, Colts, Chargers and Eagles all would have destroyed this Giants team. Now? They "win" a title. This league is becoming a joke. But you know all this. Because it is clearly insecurity that forces you to come here and thump your chest as though your collection of misfits actually accomplished something. Grow up.    
    Posted by df5[/QUOTE]

My, isn't this "poster" bitter today!
    Let's see, the Pattycakes deserved to win because they were 13-3 (against NO teams above .500!), the Commisioner is useless, the League is joke, I'm insecure and delusional for saying the Pattycakes played a good game and the Giants are a terrible team for winning the Super Bowl! That sure makes a lot of sense to me! You sure represent your fan base well! Hint: an actual sports fan would say: "Good game, the best team won". Hey - that's what I just said in my original post - how about that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Red Stain,

Giants won because their mistakes were less costly- Period.

If you say otherwise you're either lying or stupid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : No it's not your board!  Words like belicheat, patsies, and spygate make you a troll. You'll be here as long as we let you stay.  The number of reported complaints  for trolling will determine that... Not you.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I never said Belicheat. You did. So saying "spygate" makes me a troll? Guess every sportscaster in the world is a troll then since it's a FACT reported as news. Deal with it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]Red Stain, Giants won because their mistakes were less costly- Period. If you say otherwise you're either lying or stupid.
    Posted by Roadrunner9234[/QUOTE]

Let's try to make a post without calling people with more advanced opinions "stupid" or "liars".
    Go Saux!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Let's try to make a post without calling people with more advanced opinions "stupid" or "liars". Go Saux!
    Posted by TheRedStain[/QUOTE]

When you do something like that maybe people won't call you stupid, stupid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Sorry, you lose! I have been a Saux/Celt's/Giants/Huskies fan since the 50s. Giants won the game because they had more passing yards, more rushing yards, more total yards, less turnovers and controlled the time of possession. That is clearly the definition of "the best team on the field". Eli was once again clutch in the fourth quarter and Marcia Brady was NOT. Compare 4th quarter QB ratings - 86-25? AND they didn't have a coach who challenged a play he witnessed three feet away that cost a timeout when they needed one most! What a bone head! Go Pierce - second-leading scorer in Celts history!

Clutch my a$$!!! If anyone on that team is clutch it's his receivers. Haven't you ever noticed how Eli just heaves the ball up for grabs and the receivers make amazing catches?? He does this in all the games I have seen him play! Why he is so lucky I have no idea but his luck will run out sooner than later.                                  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : I never said Belicheat. You did. So saying "spygate" makes me a troll? Guess every sportscaster in the world is a troll then since it's a FACT reported as news. Deal with it.

Thanks for alerting me. I re-read your post.
    Bellychick
    Chokefans
    pattycakes  all omitted.
    Real intelligent talk for a hater and a troll.
    I have a parrot that can say the same things if repeated enough.
    Does getting ejected here also delete you from the other BDC threads?
    If so, Deal with it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Thanks for alerting me. I re-read your post. Bellychick Chokefans pattycakes  all omitted. Real intelligent talk for a hater and a troll. I have a parrot that can say the same things if repeated enough. Does getting ejected here also delete you from the other BDC threads? If so, Deal with it!

The guy is a stooge with a pinbrain who thinks he knows the game. What a dope.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Not so sure they are the better team.  As I have heard since the SB several sports talk hosts and former coaches say that if they played that SB 10 times they would probably end up splitting them.  And I agree, very evenly matched.  A few errors by either team decides the game... as we witnessed.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

That's pretty convienient - the teams were "evenly matched" - according to you, but the Patriots LOST the last 5 in a row (including pre-season). They sure must be cursed, then!
    Now, I did hear a sprortscaster say this: "The Patriots believe they can beat the Giants but the Giants KNOW thay can beat the Patriots."
    Be gracious in defeat as I am when we play better teams than us. Those Saints whipped us good. So we whipped the team that whipped them. All is now good!.
    Go Celtics!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]Red Stain, Giants won because their mistakes were less costly- Period. If you say otherwise you're either lying or stupid.
    Posted by Roadrunner9234[/QUOTE]

Yes and they made fewer less costly mistakes because they are a better football team, and on Sunday they were the better coached football team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : you can't tell fools what they dont want to hear.....good post though!
    Posted by majormathew[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Neighbor!
    That reminds me of a cool bumper sticker:
     "Nothing is foolproof. Fools are too ingenius"

Peace out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Clutch my a$$!!! If anyone on that team is clutch it's his receivers. Haven't you ever noticed how Eli just heaves the ball up for grabs and the receivers make amazing catches?? He does this in all the games I have seen him play! Why he is so lucky I have no idea but his luck will run out sooner than later.                                  
    Posted by umichfan[/QUOTE]

If Eli set the record for most 4th quater TDs by "being lucky" I guess what my father told me is true: "The more I practice, the luckier I get."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Thanks, Neighbor! That reminds me of a cool bumper sticker:  "Nothing is foolproof. Fools are too ingenius" Peace out

Here's another bumper sticker for you to wrap your puny brain around. "Pats would have won if Gronk wasn't hobbled". Dismissed cretin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : So let me get this straight just to be clear.... If lets say Welker makes that catch, Pats finish it with a td and win the game then you would say the better team lost the game? Oh, and how do you feel about Kurt Warner saying Eli is not a HOF qb at this point?  Do you agree or disagree?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Kurt Warner is entitled to his considered opinion. Say - he's not yet in the Hall of Fame, is he? Hmmmmm......
    The better team always wins the game. That's why they play.
    Go Saux!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Thanks Troll Hey when you mommy calls you does she say Come Stains??? The Mets and Nets are looking for fans please stay in NY!
    Posted by Tomhab[/QUOTE]

You spelled "your" wrong.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Hey Red stain,
    Just took a look at you're cap status.  Already 3 mil over for 2012.
    Lucky for you that you won this year, eh.
    Looks like you're about to lose some talent.
    The Pats on the other hand have 20 mil to spare. Maybe they'll pick up some of those FA's that you can't sign.
    Thanks!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Kurt Warner is entitled to his considered opinion. Say - he's not yet in the Hall of Fame, is he? Hmmmmm...... The better team always wins the game. That's why they play. Go Saux!

The better team doesn't always win the game dum bass. In 2001 the better team lost, the smarter team won.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Time to ignore this dimwitted toad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : The better team doesn't always win the game dum bass. In 2001 the better team lost, the smarter team won.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

So you are saying the Giants won because they were the smarter, better coached team?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

@ jeffab:  POST OF THE YEAR BROTHER!  LAUGHED MY AZZ OFF!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : You spelled "your" wrong.

Red Stain, eh? 

That's what you should've been... You were a bad idea.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : So you are saying the Giants won because they were the smarter, better coached team?
    Posted by FrnkBnhm[/QUOTE]

That isn't what I said. I said what was in 2001. This isn't 2001.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : That isn't what I said. I said what was in 2001. This isn't 2001.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I will say it. I think that Coughlin has outcoached BB three times in a row. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Red stain, Just took a look at you're cap status.  Already 3 mil over for 2012. Lucky for you that you won this year, eh. Looks like you're about to lose some talent. The Pats on the other hand have 20 mil to spare. Maybe they'll pick up some of those FA's that you can't sign. Thanks!

It's too early to worry about next season's cap. It's still time to bath in the afterglow of this season's Super Bowl Championship. But we trust our front office to cut the fat and draft replacements. G-men rarely make a splash is free agency. But I do love the salary cap - wish we had one in MLB. Too bad Chokees are obstructing it!
    Go Saux!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants Fan's Take: No Witchhunt Needed : Red Stain, eh?  That's what you should've been... You were a bad idea.
    Posted by cglassanos[/QUOTE]

The Red Stain is the sight of my beloved Red Sox crushing the weak opposition into liquid residue. Sorry if that thought offends you.

Ted Williams= best hitter ever.