Giants getting their Azzes kicked

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Giants getting their Azzes kicked

I said at the beginning of the Season these clowns arn't going to the playoffs.  I don't like Baltamore but it's just priceless watching the luckiest team in the history of sports, lose. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: Giants getting their Azzes kicked

Eli in true form today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I missed most of the game, fell alseep watching it. Saw the Torrie Smith TD catch, I woke up in late 3rd Q and the Crows pretty much had the game won.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ravens look good today after looking so bad as of late.  Giants, I still think they get into the playoffs with a Redskins win next weekend. Giants will beat Eagles and Redskins will beat the Cowboys.  Cowboys will be out, Giants will be # 6 seed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Ed Reed, dirtiest player in football.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Can someone explain the NFC East picture for me? I keep hearing that the Giants can still get in with a loss tonight, but how is this?

Obviously, if the Redskins beat the Cowboys next week, they're in. What if Dallas wins? Do they get in or do the Giants with a win over the Eagles? What about the Wild Card?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Ravens look good today after looking so bad as of late.  Giants, I still think they get into the playoffs with a Redskins win next weekend. Giants will beat Eagles and Redskins will beat the Cowboys.  Cowboys will be out, Giants will be # 6 seed.

I don't think Giants get in even if the Vikings lose against GB.

Vikings are  #6 right now, Giants are at the bottom of the heap

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Can someone explain the NFC East picture for me? I keep hearing that the Giants can still get in with a loss tonight, but how is this?

Obviously, if the Redskins beat the Cowboys next week, they're in. What if Dallas wins? Do they get in or do the Giants with a win over the Eagles?

These seedigs get more and more confusing every year. I think the Gi Aint's playoff chances has something to do with a Seattle win or lose. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Obviously, if the Redskins beat the Cowboys next week, they're in. What if Dallas wins? Do they get in or do the Giants with a win over the Eagles?

It's some kind of NY exemption I think.  The Giants can get in at 9-7 and the Pats miss the playoffs at 11-5 with Cassel.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Just going to start a thread on the woeful New York Football Giants. So I'll just opt to add to the bitter but truthful headline of this post. Yes, my Gents. In their historical defense, they create the plays that, hence, create their own luck.

Never was one to make excuses for losses, therefore the 2012 Giants were too engrossed in reading clippings of last year's SB run. They dwelled on past accolades, laurels and even the Lombardi Trophy the whole season and maybe gloated and became much too complacent with past achievements. This is not characteristic of a BB team that is continually striving to be a better team year in and year out. After last week's debacle to the Falcons, it was quite obvious from post game remarks from Eli, that they probably will not win their division, let alone, not make the playoffs. He nonchalantly addressed the team issues with flippant responses that they'll get it done in the next two games. Umm! He doesn't look very Eli(te) this year does he? The team showed no sense of urgency as though they'd win out and move on to hoist anothe LT.  

Good luck to the Pats this PO. You could be facing the Niners in the SB. If they do, it should be a great one.

g

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Told you, and I told you theyd lose to Baltimore. Ive been saying it all season they are not that good. Where are you jintsfan? Hmmmm?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Told you, and I told you theyd lose to Baltimore. Ive been saying it all season they are not that good. Where are you jintsfan? Hmmmm?

He will do one of two things:

1. Not show up here until the Patriots lose in the playoffs.

2. Show up soon and fall back on his "Well...well...Giants beat the Patriots twice in the SB!" 

News Flash: A lot of people don't care about last year anymore (especially with how the Giants have been stinking it up this year). It is a new season and there will be a new champion in February.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

2. Show up soon and fall back on his "Well...well...Giants beat the Patriots twice in the SB!" 

News Flash: A lot of people don't care about last year anymore (especially with how the Giants have been stinking it up this year). It is a new season and there will be a new champion in February.

And IF the Pats win the SB, he will show up and say "haha, of course, they werent playing the Giants." Living on last year is what has the Jetnts in the position they are in. I told him in pre season they were not going to repeat, maybe now he will listen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I don't believe that any team has any exemptions. It's just a matter of playoff format and that year the Pats didn't meet the criterium. On the hand, the  Pats system of managing the game around Cassel was very obvious though. If I'm wrong, I believe he leads the entire league in turn overs putting him in the same pitiful category as the Yets' Sanchez, and the Chiefs are, with the Jags, the worse teams in the NFL. By system, I don't mean to imply that TB would be an average QB anywhere else. He's the catalyst to that entire organization. No TB, no SB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I just looked it up and the Giants actually have the tiebreaker over the Bears and Vikings, but not the Cowboys. They can still get the #6 seed if the Lions beat the Bears, the Packers beat the Vikings and the Redskins beat the Cowboys... The Redskins are playing for the division so they care, the Packers will still have shot at a bye, so they may care, Lions over the Bears would be the real upset.

Oh yeah, they have to win a game as well...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

I just looked it up and the Giants actually have the tiebreaker over the Bears and Vikings, but not the Cowboys. They can still get the #6 seed if the Lions beat the Bears, the Packers beat the Vikings and the Redskins beat the Cowboys... The Redskins are playing for the division so they care, the Packers will still have shot at a bye, so they may care, Lions over the Bears would be the real upset.

Lions over Bears might not be as big an upset as you think. Thats at Detroit, and the Bears are very inconsistent. Looking like NY may yet luck into another PS berth. Just what we all wanted for Christmas. However, the Vikings game is at Minnesota, and I could see them beating GB at home, so not so fast NY.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Lions over Bears might not be as big an upset as you think. Thats at Detroit, and the Bears are very inconsistent. Looking like NY may yet luck into another PS berth. Just what we all wanted for Christmas. However, the Vikings game is at Minnesota, and I could see them beating GB at home, so not so fast NY.......

Bears will beat the Lions who have pretty much given up on their season. I don't see Big Blue getting in this year and I do think they'll win next week.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Giants flopped this yr. However, If that was true, this thread never would have been started

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

If that was true, this thread never would have been started

Correct. Hence the words "a lot of people", and not all the people. And, since the poster who you are responding to differs from the OP who started this thread, your point is rendered invalid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

giants dont deserve to be in the playoffs, its the nfc equivalent to if the jets make the playoffs....it just shouldnt happen.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

If that was true, this thread never would have been started

Correct. Hence the words "a lot of people", and not all the people. And, since the poster who you are responding to differs from the OP who started this thread, your point is rendered invalid.

Not quite, but I will give you the semantic regarding "alot of people"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

giants dont deserve to be in the playoffs, its the nfc equivalent to if the jets make the playoffs....it just shouldnt happen.

Agreed

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

"Oh yeah, they have to win a game as well..."

that could be the problem right there :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

farther they go, worse draft pcik they get. let them make the super bowl....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

farther they go, worse draft pcik they get. let them make the super bowl....

Yes, that's a great idea

Sections
Shortcuts