Giants getting their Azzes kicked

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Giants getting their Azzes kicked

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

farther they go, worse draft pcik they get. let them make the super bowl....

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's a great idea

[/QUOTE]

revenge wouldnt be bad either if we made it there steven

:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

For them to get in, they have to win, and Minn, Chi, and Dal all have to lose. Thats a lot, but in all honesty, each one of those individually is a likelihood, and therefore on balance it is likely NY will slide into the playoffs. The weakest link against them is Minnesota, they are the most likely of the three to win with Chi a close second IMO.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

farther they go, worse draft pcik they get. let them make the super bowl....

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's a great idea

[/QUOTE]

revenge wouldnt be bad either if we made it there steven

:)

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that the theme last yr? I doubt they're getting in anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

NY fans. Its ALL about "last year" on this forum isnt it? NH and the conspicuously absent Jints should team up and just start a once for all thread about 2011 and its glories.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NY fans. Its ALL about "last year" on this forum isnt it? NH and the conspicuously absent Jints should team up and just start a once for all thread about 2011 and its glories.

[/QUOTE]

Really, what hypocrisy that is. Mentioning revenge implies 2011 through & through. You mean I'm not allowed to respond? Didn't I say the Patriots look good and Giants stunk this yr? What about the obsession by Patriot fans (including subliminal) with 2011? If it wasn't for that, you wouldn't see all these Giant threads. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really, what hypocrisy that is. Mentioning revenge implies 2011 through & through. You mean I'm not allowed to respond? Didn't I say the Patriots look good and Giants stunk this yr? What about the obsession by Patriot fans (including subliminal) with 2011? If it wasn't for that, you wouldn't see all these Giant threads. 

[/QUOTE]

Then get with Jints and start your all star 2011 thread as a once for all to put an end to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then get with Jints and start your all star 2011 thread as a once for all to put an end to it.

[/QUOTE]

That makes alot of sense. You could do better than that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice try. Get with him and get it done or be quiet.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice try. Get with him and get it done or be quiet.

[/QUOTE]

A pedestrian retort. Regardless, you want me to start a thread involving the Giants of 2011 so I can fulfill some prophecy of yours, which includes collaborating with a poster I hardly know? This doesn't make much sense. Either your argument is feeble & clouded, or I'm stupid. In either case, perhaps you can explain better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I said at the beginning of the Season these clowns arn't going to the playoffs.  I don't like Baltamore but it's just priceless watching the luckiest team in the history of sports, lose. 

[/QUOTE]

Get over it already; the sour grapes should have fermented & dissipated a long time ago.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I said at the beginning of the Season these clowns arn't going to the playoffs.  I don't like Baltamore but it's just priceless watching the luckiest team in the history of sports, lose. 

[/QUOTE]

Get over it already; the sour grapes should have fermented & dissipated a long time ago.

[/QUOTE]

Your team lost yesterday, this is a Pats board and you are on here talking smack. How much does the NY Times pay you to generate clicks?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your team lost yesterday, this is a Pats board and you are on here talking smack. How much does the NY Times pay you to generate clicks?

[/QUOTE]

I've made ten thousand posts + so far; most of the time I don't talk smack; but if I see what I deem to be nonsensical, I'll respond. Since I haven't been banned in all this time, that says something, one way or the other.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thanks for spending your free time policing a Patriot's board.  To bad more Giant/Yankee fans arn't as concerned as you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks for spending your free time policing a Patriot's board.  To bad more Giant/Yankee fans arn't as concerned as you.

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

i appreciate ur honesty, objectivity and calling out certain pats fans for their obsession with all things giants which includes the prerequisite bitterness and lack of class