GIANTS: LUCKIEST EVER?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Re: GIANTS: LUCKIEST EVER?

The only luck the Giants have is they play in the NFC east where they have been able coast all season and still win their division, while the Patriots have had to fight for every win just get in the playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In Response to Re: GIANTS: LUCKIEST EVER?:
    [QUOTE] The only luck the Giants have is they play in the NFC east where they have been able coast all season and still win their division, while the Patriots have had to fight for every win just get in the playoffs
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE]

Just to be clear...By fight, you mean playing 80% of your games against teams with SUB .500 records, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

If the Pats had won, that's what it would be said about them.  They never beat a winning team until the Ravens.  They avoided Pittsburgh, and got the overmatched Tebows instead.  The Ravens choked.  The Pats played horrible, and were still in it.

You want to talk about luck, look in the mirror.

Give the Giants their due.  They just did it three times in a row in the same manner.  That ain't luck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Agh yah it is look it up in websters

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I'll bite,

The pats had tremendous luck on their side as well.  The refs gave at least 3 calls/non-calls to the pats that didn't help. 

1 holding call on the giants negating a first down that could have sealed the deal to the game in the first half, and 2 non-PI calls. 

And I don't consider getting the ball back on a fumble to be luck.  The defense made a great play.  they have to finish it.  They didn't. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Giants got away with holding most of the night

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

In Response to Re: GIANTS: LUCKIEST EVER?:
    [QUOTE]Giants got away with holding most of the night
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]

Of Corse they did. I also think I seen a few of them throw dirt in your guys faces on the line. Get over it your team lost !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

gints been lucky through out the playoffs

the ball bounced for them
    I blame pollard for ruining the Gronkstar

pretty lucky fro the gints ,if you ask me ,that he is injured in the biggest game of the yr.

in this game  I do admit the gints were the better team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The Giants are a great team with a great QB and a great head coach. 

Other than Brandon Jacobs ( who is a complete lose) - and maybe Nicks - they have a team full of hard working good guys.

I thought the Patriost were very good and the Giants were good before the game.

Turns out the patriots are very good but the Giants are great.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I don't think the Pats were outplayed at all.  It was a close game and was decided by some opportunities that all went the Giants way.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

Giants are the better team and Eli is the better QB. But please continue acting like typical Patriots fans, it only makes this sweeter.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Ball bounced in thier favor soo many times there must be a higher power at work

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Lol patriots fans calling another team lucky? Must not remeber the 2001 pats who lost to the raiders but were saved by a bogus tuck rule . Not to mention the cheating with spygate as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

They have always been unbelievebly lucky. This was actually one of their less lucky adventures.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

On one of those fumbles, I did jump out of my seat at the way the ball bounced right to them. I yelled, to no one in particular,"they are so *&^%# lucky. After that, I felt it was not to be. But I watched 'til the end, hoping I was wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

In response to "Re: GIANTS: LUCKIEST EVER?": [QUOTE]Giants are the luckiest team ever by far and they are the worst team to ever win a super bowl! Posted by shark59745s[/QUOTE] No, that would be the 2001 Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts