Giants out......lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Giants out......lol

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.  I did call this at the beginning of the year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Giants out......lol

Eli-minated. LMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Not sure.  I think I would sacrifice the Pats not making the play-offs this year if they won the Super Bowl Last year.  Just saying....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Not sure.  I think I would sacrifice the Pats not making the play-offs this year if they won the Super Bowl Last year.  Just saying....

It just proves the win was luck and not earned by a good team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I wish we had some of that luck then.  Maybe this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In his drunken state, jintsfan will bring up 07, 11 and say that they were our daddy then, and that we are all breathing a sigh of relief because we dont have to play the Dwarfs. Just a heads up......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not too sure Jints gives a hoot .  Easier when the year before you win the SB. 

Eli is just a good QB, not Elite.  

with being said can't say I'm not happy , me don't like the NY teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Not too sure Jints gives a hoot .  Easier when the year before you win the SB. 

Eli is just a good QB, not Elite.  

with being said can't say I'm not happy , me don't like the NY teams.

He only gives a hoot when NY wins and/or NE loses. Otherwise he remains strangely silent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

about what it was both times

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and they even ran up the score on poor Philly

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.  I did call this at the beginning of the year.

i good job! i saw it 3-4 weeks ago (pitt and giants) and its sooo sweeet..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I wish we had some of that luck then.  Maybe this year.

+1

id take those 2 wins for missing 1 playoff

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yawn; I wondered what the over/under would be on this board for this thread topic today. I and mostly everyone else knew this was not the Giant's season after the punchless Ravens game.  Even if they backed into the PS, they were done. However, it's comforting to know that the glorious championship from last year still burns brightly for those not giving the Giants due credit, plus, of course, a little bit of luck courtesy of Welker, Hynoski, the PATS D & Kyle Williams.  Pats also had luck in their SB runs (and were actually cheated out of another SB by way of the AFC Championship game vs Ind, when the Colts turned up the heat in the Bldg to tire the beat up Pats out; I'm surprised that gets little notoriety), and even in the Ravens Playoff game last yr. NYG were also lucky, I guess, in the PATS - NYG Regular Season game last yr. Do I see a pattern here? As Branch Rickey said, "Luck is the residue of design", and calling a team lucky is all too humorous to the opponents fans. Most teams need it, unless they're the '07 PATs, oops, I mean the '72 Dolphins.

But fear not, PATs fans, the team is the class of the AFC East again, and have a good chance again to win the whole thing. Maybe then you'll let this go.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Yawn; I wondered what the over/under would be on this board for this thread topic today. I and mostly everyone else knew this was not the Giant's season after the punchless Ravens game.  Even if they backed into the PS, they were done. However, it's comforting to know that the glorious championship from last year still burns brightly for those not giving the Giants due credit, plus, of course, a little bit of luck courtesy of Welker, Hynoski, the PATS D & Kyle Williams.  Pats also had luck in their SB runs (and were actually cheated out of another SB by way of the AFC Championship game vs Ind, when the Colts turned up the heat in the Bldg to tire the beat up Pats out; I'm surprised that gets little notoriety), and even in the Ravens Playoff game last yr. NYG were also lucky, I guess, in the PATS - NYG Regular Season game last yr. Do I see a pattern here? As Branch Rickey said, "Luck is the residue of design", and calling a team lucky is all too humorous to the opponents fans. Most teams need it, unless they're the '07 PATs, oops, I mean the '72 Dolphins.

But fear not, PATs fans, the team is the class of the AFC East again, and have a good chance again to win the whole thing. Maybe then you'll let this go.

"A little help"? So it was by NY design that Kyle Williams made the bonehead play of all time and let the ball hit him in the leg? It was the residue of design that the ball took a hop he didnt expect? Thats not a little help, thats totally making someting happen that would not have otherwise. Williams fields that ball or lets it go, you dont win that game. I know it, you now it, everybody knows it. Only NY fans wont admit it.  It was the residue of design that Bernard Pollard rolled up on Gronkowski's ankle, tearing two ligaments? Why do you bother posting this stuff on a NE forum? Nobody but you and jints buys it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Eli has always been up one year, down the next.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Thats one possible definition of "mediocre".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I was getting ticked at the Bears...for being up 4 turnovers or whatever and they were still neck and neck with the Lions.  I was getting antsy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I really wanted to beat them this year...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Good call t. Love it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Eli-minated. LMAO

Awesome

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Giants are a joke.  Seriously, they have had only one 12+ win seasons over the last 10 years, the Patriots have had 7.  Giants get lucky twice in 10 years to win SB but their regular seasons have been nothing more then average.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Thats one possible definition of "mediocre".

Don't tell the NY media that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Worst team ever

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

The Giants best team the past 11 years was the 2008 team that started out 11-1. Then Burris literally shot himself in the foot and they finished 12-4 with a bye then were beaten pretty good by a 9-6-1 Eagles team. I thought that team was going back to the Super Bowl.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

"A little help"? So it was by NY design that Kyle Williams made the bonehead play of all time and let the ball hit him in the leg? It was the residue of design that the ball took a hop he didnt expect? Thats not a little help, thats totally making someting happen that would not have otherwise. Williams fields that ball or lets it go, you dont win that game. I know it, you now it, everybody knows it. Only NY fans wont admit it.  It was the residue of design that Bernard Pollard rolled up on Gronkowski's ankle, tearing two ligaments? Why do you bother posting this stuff on a NE forum? Nobody but you and jints buys it.

Whoever said differently? But it DID happen, didn't it? And there were other plays in that and other games, weren't there? And if the Giants had a Gronkowski type injury, and if their fans used that as an excuse, you'd be singing a different tune, wouldn't you? 

Sections
Shortcuts