1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Giants out......lol

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yawn; I wondered what the over/under would be on this board for this thread topic today. I and mostly everyone else knew this was not the Giant's season after the punchless Ravens game.  Even if they backed into the PS, they were done. However, it's comforting to know that the glorious championship from last year still burns brightly for those not giving the Giants due credit, plus, of course, a little bit of luck courtesy of Welker, Hynoski, the PATS D & Kyle Williams.  Pats also had luck in their SB runs (and were actually cheated out of another SB by way of the AFC Championship game vs Ind, when the Colts turned up the heat in the Bldg to tire the beat up Pats out; I'm surprised that gets little notoriety), and even in the Ravens Playoff game last yr. NYG were also lucky, I guess, in the PATS - NYG Regular Season game last yr. Do I see a pattern here? As Branch Rickey said, "Luck is the residue of design", and calling a team lucky is all too humorous to the opponents fans. Most teams need it, unless they're the '07 PATs, oops, I mean the '72 Dolphins.

But fear not, PATs fans, the team is the class of the AFC East again, and have a good chance again to win the whole thing. Maybe then you'll let this go.

[/QUOTE]

"A little help"? So it was by NY design that Kyle Williams made the bonehead play of all time and let the ball hit him in the leg? It was the residue of design that the ball took a hop he didnt expect? Thats not a little help, thats totally making someting happen that would not have otherwise. Williams fields that ball or lets it go, you dont win that game. I know it, you now it, everybody knows it. Only NY fans wont admit it.  It was the residue of design that Bernard Pollard rolled up on Gronkowski's ankle, tearing two ligaments? Why do you bother posting this stuff on a NE forum? Nobody but you and jints buys it.

[/QUOTE]

Whoever said differently? But it DID happen, didn't it? And there were other plays in that and other games, weren't there? And if the Giants had a Gronkowski type injury, you'd be singing a different tune, wouldn't you? 

[/QUOTE]

You might say Ballard was one.   Wait till we roll Gronk , Hernandez and Ballard out in our heavy sets next year. It will be magical. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yawn; I wondered what the over/under would be on this board for this thread topic today. I and mostly everyone else knew this was not the Giant's season after the punchless Ravens game.  Even if they backed into the PS, they were done. However, it's comforting to know that the glorious championship from last year still burns brightly for those not giving the Giants due credit, plus, of course, a little bit of luck courtesy of Welker, Hynoski, the PATS D & Kyle Williams.  Pats also had luck in their SB runs (and were actually cheated out of another SB by way of the AFC Championship game vs Ind, when the Colts turned up the heat in the Bldg to tire the beat up Pats out; I'm surprised that gets little notoriety), and even in the Ravens Playoff game last yr. NYG were also lucky, I guess, in the PATS - NYG Regular Season game last yr. Do I see a pattern here? As Branch Rickey said, "Luck is the residue of design", and calling a team lucky is all too humorous to the opponents fans. Most teams need it, unless they're the '07 PATs, oops, I mean the '72 Dolphins.

But fear not, PATs fans, the team is the class of the AFC East again, and have a good chance again to win the whole thing. Maybe then you'll let this go.

[/QUOTE]

"A little help"? So it was by NY design that Kyle Williams made the bonehead play of all time and let the ball hit him in the leg? It was the residue of design that the ball took a hop he didnt expect? Thats not a little help, thats totally making someting happen that would not have otherwise. Williams fields that ball or lets it go, you dont win that game. I know it, you now it, everybody knows it. Only NY fans wont admit it.  It was the residue of design that Bernard Pollard rolled up on Gronkowski's ankle, tearing two ligaments? Why do you bother posting this stuff on a NE forum? Nobody but you and jints buys it.

[/QUOTE]

Whoever said differently? But it DID happen, didn't it? And there were other plays in that and other games, weren't there? And if the Giants had a Gronkowski type injury, you'd be singing a different tune, wouldn't you? 

[/QUOTE]

You might say Ballard was one.   Wait till we roll Gronk , Hernandez and Ballard out in our heavy sets next year. It will be magical. 

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but you might have magic this year. Take one year at a time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but you might have magic this year. Take one year at a time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really wanted to beat them this year...

[/QUOTE]

i woudl have loved that was, but seeign them miss the playoffs is so fun too :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Eli has always been up one year, down the next.

[/QUOTE]

Giants are a joke.  Seriously, they have had only one 12+ win seasons over the last 10 years, the Patriots have had 7.  Giants get lucky twice in 10 years to win SB but their regular seasons have been nothing more then average.

[/QUOTE]

we have klled them in seasons, but i would have preferred super bowls. we have to make our super bowl runs count, including this year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

In his drunken state, jintsfan will bring up 07, 11 and say that they were our daddy then, and that we are all breathing a sigh of relief because we dont have to play the Dwarfs. Just a heads up......

[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to it. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.  I did call this at the beginning of the year.

[/QUOTE]

see what happens when u play a real NFL schedule not a college schedule?

and see what happens when your division isn't embarrassingly bad ? (for about the 8th out of ther last 10 years)

that's okay though-i heard that huge sigh of relief from New England this afternoon once you all realized you wouldn't have to face possibly the Jints and lose in yet another Super Bowl

:  )   :  )  :  )

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"But fear not, PATs fans, the team is the class of the AFC East again, and have a good chance again to win the whole thing. Maybe then you'll let this go."

nbsteven I have a really good idea - maybe you can let it go. Why are you here? You are a regular in the Sox forum but you seem to like to troll here only from time to time, to perhaps "set the record straight" in your eyes. But of course it's a Pats fan forum so of course when you come here you'll see something that offends you. It's a tired routine, we see it all the time here, UD6 has perfected it over the years, more recently Jints fan, frankly, you're better than that. 

Giants fans in Giants fan forums say insufferable things about the Pats all the time too, that's what fans do. I'm not posting in those forums trying to set the record straight, you may want to ask yourself what the point of this charade is for you. 

In my view your team won two Super Bowls fair and square and has a lot to be proud of. That said your team did choke it up this year after a good start, and the Giants players aren't making excuses about that so you shouldn't either.... Doesn't take away from your team's championships but it does take away from any kind of dynasty talk. That's how it goes. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"But fear not, PATs fans, the team is the class of the AFC East again, and have a good chance again to win the whole thing. Maybe then you'll let this go."

nbsteven I have a really good idea - maybe you can let it go. Why are you here? You are a regular in the Sox forum but you seem to like to troll here only from time to time, to perhaps "set the record straight" in your eyes. But of course it's a Pats fan forum so of course when you come here you'll see something that offends you. It's a tired routine, we see it all the time here, UD6 has perfected it over the years, more recently Jints fan, frankly, you're better than that. 

Giants fans in Giants fan forums say insufferable things about the Pats all the time too, that's what fans do. I'm not posting in those forums trying to set the record straight, you may want to ask yourself what the point of this charade is for you. 

In my view your team won two Super Bowls fair and square and has a lot to be proud of. That said your team did choke it up this year after a good start, and the Giants players aren't making excuses about that so you shouldn't either.... Doesn't take away from your team's championships but it does take away from any kind of dynasty talk. That's how it goes. 

[/QUOTE]

this is fair and well said

you will notice i never make excuses for my team either-they get praise and criticism when each is warranted

i dont whine about the refs either which is about as pathetic as it gets

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you will notice i never make excuses for my team either-they get praise and criticism when each is warranted

[/QUOTE]

See mycomments on the WW THREAD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

and see what happens when your division isn't embarrassingly bad ? (for about the 8th out of ther last 10 years)

that's okay though-i heard that huge sigh of relief from New England this afternoon once you all realized you wouldn't have to face possibly the Jints and lose in yet another Super Bowl

[/QUOTE]

Translation:

"Hey you Patriots fans, stop throwing shots at E-Lie and my Gi Aint's on your Patriots forum. I don't like it. My Gi Aint's still beat your Patriots in SB 42 and 46, so there"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.  I did call this at the beginning of the year.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. Re: Giants out......lol

posted at 12/30/2012 04:17:31 EST

• TheExaminer
      • First: 12/30/2010
      • Last: 12/31/2012

In his drunken state, jintsfan will bring up 07, 11 and say that they were our daddy then, and that we are all breathing a sigh of relief because we dont have to play the Dwarfs. Just a heads up......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. Re: Giants out......lol

posted at 12/30/2012 04:17:31 EST

• TheExaminer
      • First: 12/30/2010
      • Last: 12/31/2012

[/QUOTE]

You called it Examiner! I am a witness to that statement. lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I wanted them to take it all the way to the SB again so we could end this silly chapter.  Take the binky from the baby and watch him cry.  But it's not to be, so I will settle for just getting the damn trophy again.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I may be a little hungover, but I just interpreted this post to saying that the NFC East is good....

Do you realize the irony of not only your existence here, but your posts when the Giants don't do well?  You constantly criticize NE fans for b*tching and making excuses when their team doesn't win.  Now all of a sudden you want to use scheduling, division, injuries, etc. as excuses? 

Pot, would you please come over here and meet kettle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Honest question Jints: do you have alzheimer's?  Because I could have sworn you just said that you don't make excuses for your team.  That's strange.  I also could have sworn in another thread you said that injuries helped derail your season.  And in this thread you claimed that the only reason the Pats make it to the playoffs is because our division is "embarrassingly bad" which was also implying that your division is some juggernaut.  I also could have sworn that I read that you said your schedule was "a real NFL schedule" and the Pats was "a college schedule."

Please, Jints, for the sake of saving any remains of integrity that you have left, leave this board until next year.  You don't even realize the hypocritical bullsh*t that you're spewing.  Seriously, leave.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You called it Examiner! I am a witness to that statement. lol

[/QUOTE]

Hes as predictable as the sunrise.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Partly Disagree; I'm not making any excuses for the team; they tanked. As far as what goes on in Giant forums, I haven't been to one (this assumes you have); but I doubt you see the obsession you see here. As far as dynasty talk, that's foolish in this league; however there certainly seems to be a bunch here. Finally, why does ANYONE post anywhere at anytime? And since when are you GOD, judge & jury when it comes to that? You're a poster like anyone else, albeit usually a good one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The best part of this is Jints acting like a 2 year old..wah your schedule is too easy. U mad bro?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wanted them to take it all the way to the SB again so we could end this silly chapter.  Take the binky from the baby and watch him cry.  But it's not to be, so I will settle for just getting the damn trophy again.  

[/QUOTE]

I think we've seen that here over & over. Also, apparently you didn';t see Brady & Kraft at the end of last yrs game. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think we've seen that here over & over. Also, apparently you didn';t see Brady & Kraft at the end of last yrs game. 

[/QUOTE]

I think considering Kraft had just lost his wife, the team had dedicated the season to her, and winning that game meant more to him than a trophy, that we can cut him some slack for being near tears. Kind of a jerkwater thing to post.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The best part of this is Jints acting like a 2 year old..wah your schedule is too easy. U mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why Jints resorted to that; but PAT fan posters were joyous about the difficulty of the GIANTS schedule when it came out right after the SB. Otherwise it's sour grapes for him to bring that up now; much like the sour grapes here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think considering Kraft had just lost his wife, and winning that game meant more to him than a trophy, that we can cut him some slack for being near tears. Kind of a jerkwater thing to post.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're right. My bad.

Sections
Shortcuts