In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wanted them to take it all the way to the SB again so we could end this silly chapter.  Take the binky from the baby and watch him cry.  But it's not to be, so I will settle for just getting the damn trophy again.  

[/QUOTE]

I think we've seen that here over & over. Also, apparently you didn';t see Brady & Kraft at the end of last yrs game. 

[/QUOTE]

I think considering Kraft had just lost his wife, and winning that game meant more to him than a trophy, that we can cut him some slack for being near tears. Kind of a jerkwater thing to post.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're right. My bad.

[/QUOTE]

Its ok nh. You have some class, I'll give you that. Its more than I can say for jints most of the time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Giants out......lol

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The best part of this is Jints acting like a 2 year old..wah your schedule is too easy. U mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I just wish the Pats had that Salsa dancer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It  may be some consolation to Pats fan that New Jersey won't be waiting there (again) to stick a big ol' pin in their balloon should New England survive Denver (and kids . . .   there ain't nuthin' else in the AFC this year), but the team that should really be doing handsprings is the Green Bay (fudge) Packers . . .  except about the part where they pulled a Houston and blew their week off and second-round homefield against those mighty, mighty Minnesota Vikings yesterday. I can't think of a year when there were so few teams that looked championship-calibre to me.

Of course, weird stuff always happens in the playoffs, but it's hard not to like the Pats' chances with only one fairly ominous home-field advantage in their way and nobody worth fearing in the other conference.

Then again, do not underestimate the league's (and by that, I mean the networks') desire to keep the glass slipper in the Manning family.

You've been warned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It  may be some consolation to Pats fan that New Jersey won't be waiting there (again) to stick a big ol' pin in their balloon should New England survive Denver (and kids . . .   there ain't nuthin' else in the AFC this year), but the team that should really be doing handsprings is the Green Bay (fudge) Packers . . .  except about the part where they pulled a Houston and blew their week off and second-round homefield against those mighty, mighty Minnesota Vikings yesterday. I can't think of a year when there were so few teams that looked championship-calibre to me.

Of course, weird stuff always happens in the playoffs, but it's hard not to like the Pats' chances with only one fairly ominous home-field advantage in their way and nobody worth fearing in the other conference.

Then again, do not underestimate the league's (and by that, I mean the networks') desire to keep the glass slipper in the Manning family.

You've been warned.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not really a conspiracy guy myself but after reading what you posted and taking a look at the history and how that history was made...I will say I am now a bit concerned. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

There's one thing the refs and Manning can't control and that's the weather.  The Cold and Snow will be more a factor then our Defense in stopping Manning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

There's one thing the refs and Manning can't control and that's the weather.  The Cold and Snow will be more a factor then our Defense in stopping Manning.

[/QUOTE]

HINT: In the winter, Denver, being situated on the Front Range, is usually relatively warm with sunshine.  By "warm", I'm talking 28-35 degrees. As you know, being in the sunshine keeps you warmer. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HINT: In the winter, Denver, being situated on the Front Range, is usually relatively warm with sunshine.  By "warm", I'm talking 28-35 degrees. As you know, being in the sunshine keeps you warmer. 

[/QUOTE]

Sure, but the AFCCG will be at night in Prime time so your looking at 17 based on Ave. lows in Denver for beginning of February.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.  I did call this at the beginning of the year.

[/QUOTE]

see what happens when u play a real NFL schedule not a college schedule?

and see what happens when your division isn't embarrassingly bad ? (for about the 8th out of ther last 10 years)

that's okay though-i heard that huge sigh of relief from New England this afternoon once you all realized you wouldn't have to face possibly the Jints and lose in yet another Super Bowl

:  )   :  )  :  )

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I may be a little hungover, but I just interpreted this post to saying that the NFC East is good....

Do you realize the irony of not only your existence here, but your posts when the Giants don't do well?  You constantly criticize NE fans for b*tching and making excuses when their team doesn't win.  Now all of a sudden you want to use scheduling, division, injuries, etc. as excuses? 

Pot, would you please come over here and meet kettle.

[/QUOTE]

they are not excuses they are reality 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"But fear not, PATs fans, the team is the class of the AFC East again, and have a good chance again to win the whole thing. Maybe then you'll let this go."

nbsteven I have a really good idea - maybe you can let it go. Why are you here? You are a regular in the Sox forum but you seem to like to troll here only from time to time, to perhaps "set the record straight" in your eyes. But of course it's a Pats fan forum so of course when you come here you'll see something that offends you. It's a tired routine, we see it all the time here, UD6 has perfected it over the years, more recently Jints fan, frankly, you're better than that. 

Giants fans in Giants fan forums say insufferable things about the Pats all the time too, that's what fans do. I'm not posting in those forums trying to set the record straight, you may want to ask yourself what the point of this charade is for you. 

In my view your team won two Super Bowls fair and square and has a lot to be proud of. That said your team did choke it up this year after a good start, and the Giants players aren't making excuses about that so you shouldn't either.... Doesn't take away from your team's championships but it does take away from any kind of dynasty talk. That's how it goes. 

[/QUOTE]

this is fair and well said

you will notice i never make excuses for my team either-they get praise and criticism when each is warranted

i dont whine about the refs either which is about as pathetic as it gets

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Honest question Jints: do you have alzheimer's?  Because I could have sworn you just said that you don't make excuses for your team.  That's strange.  I also could have sworn in another thread you said that injuries helped derail your season.  And in this thread you claimed that the only reason the Pats make it to the playoffs is because our division is "embarrassingly bad" which was also implying that your division is some juggernaut.  I also could have sworn that I read that you said your schedule was "a real NFL schedule" and the Pats was "a college schedule."

Please, Jints, for the sake of saving any remains of integrity that you have left, leave this board until next year.  You don't even realize the hypocritical bullsh*t that you're spewing.  Seriously, leave.

[/QUOTE]

see post above-if jints played in afc easy and had pats schedule 11-13 wins no problem

other way around? pats go 10-6...maybe

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The best part of this is Jints acting like a 2 year old..wah your schedule is too easy. U mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why Jints resorted to that; but PAT fan posters were joyous about the difficulty of the GIANTS schedule when it came out right after the SB. Otherwise it's sour grapes for him to bring that up now; much like the sour grapes here.

[/QUOTE]

nah not sour grapes NH...just the inconvenient truth, to quote al gore!  :  )

love ur posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You've been warned.

[/QUOTE]

it would be easier there p-mike to just admit eli owns brady and let it go at that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

eli didn't need either to beat NE  :  )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

making this thread was just asking to be trolled

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

making this thread was just asking to be trolled

[/QUOTE]

of course RSF-if i didn't you would be dissappointed  :  )

happy new year

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"But fear not, PATs fans, the team is the class of the AFC East again, and have a good chance again to win the whole thing. Maybe then you'll let this go."

nbsteven I have a really good idea - maybe you can let it go. Why are you here? You are a regular in the Sox forum but you seem to like to troll here only from time to time, to perhaps "set the record straight" in your eyes. But of course it's a Pats fan forum so of course when you come here you'll see something that offends you. It's a tired routine, we see it all the time here, UD6 has perfected it over the years, more recently Jints fan, frankly, you're better than that. 

Giants fans in Giants fan forums say insufferable things about the Pats all the time too, that's what fans do. I'm not posting in those forums trying to set the record straight, you may want to ask yourself what the point of this charade is for you. 

In my view your team won two Super Bowls fair and square and has a lot to be proud of. That said your team did choke it up this year after a good start, and the Giants players aren't making excuses about that so you shouldn't either.... Doesn't take away from your team's championships but it does take away from any kind of dynasty talk. That's how it goes. 

[/QUOTE]

you will notice i never make excuses for my team either-they get praise and criticism when each is warranted

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Honest question Jints: do you have alzheimer's?  Because I could have sworn you just said that you don't make excuses for your team.  That's strange.  I also could have sworn in another thread you said that injuries helped derail your season.  And in this thread you claimed that the only reason the Pats make it to the playoffs is because our division is "embarrassingly bad" which was also implying that your division is some juggernaut.  I also could have sworn that I read that you said your schedule was "a real NFL schedule" and the Pats was "a college schedule."

Please, Jints, for the sake of saving any remains of integrity that you have left, leave this board until next year.  You don't even realize the hypocritical bullsh*t that you're spewing.  Seriously, leave.

[/QUOTE]

see post above-if jints played in afc easy and had pats schedule 11-13 wins no problem

[/QUOTE]

Drunken rambings again. You have truly lost it this time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lost it? He never had it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sober as a judge and just as factual  :  )

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Save it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

There's a new sheriff in town.  That's right sheriff rich.   May Lombardi rest your souls. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Save it.

[/QUOTE]

Sober?  Why?  What's wrong with you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Save it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

stayed home...nice relaxing new years eve

happy new year salcon

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Save it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I mean save your "factual" fantasies. That means "save it", as in, youre wasting your time, no one cares, no one believes you and no one takes you seriously when you post junk like that. Why is it that we have to explain things to you that every other casual observer can figure out at a glance?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Hey 42and46,

Happy New Year, first of all.  Giants will be back next year. 

But honestly, this just reeks of sour grapes.  Suck it up and deal with it.  Eli's looked really bad for a few games now (until Sunday), and your team had THREE chances to control its own destiny.  Any NFL team that cannot do that doesn't deserve to move on. 

Your team has a ring because of David Tyree, not Eli.   

Sections
Shortcuts