Giants out......lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Giants out......lol

In response to soups' comment:

Hey 42and46,

Happy New Year, first of all.  Giants will be back next year. 

But honestly, this just reeks of sour grapes.  Suck it up and deal with it.  Eli's looked really bad for a few games now (until Sunday), and your team had THREE chances to control its own destiny.  Any NFL team that cannot do that doesn't deserve to move on. 

Your team has a ring because of David Tyree, not Eli.   

And because of Kyle Williams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to soups's comment:

Hey 42and46,

But honestly, this just reeks of sour grapes.  Suck it up and deal with it.  Eli's looked really bad for a few games now (until Sunday), and your team had THREE chances to control its own destiny.  Any NFL team that cannot do that doesn't deserve to move on. 

come on soups-they didnt deserve to make the playoffs they had their chances-said that along

u got it backwards-i am only answering a thread putting down my team-as usual i only attack when attacked so if this silly thread wasnt started i wouldnt be saying what i saying

after all what purpose does a thread saying the giants are out of the playoffs on a pats forum unless it's...well..sour grapes! thats all these attacks and putdowns are after all-what do the giants have to do with the pats unless they play them during the season, which is rarely-or in the SB...why a thread like this when the playoffs are starting, giants are out and you guys are in the AFC anyway?

and why all these anti-eli stuff, pics and threads all dedicate to random eli bashing?

now THATS sour grapes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Hey 42and46,

whatever makes those losses tolerable exi go for it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:

Does anyone else find it creepy that JintsVirgin is still here talking trash? Holy crap what a toolchest he is.

HIYA QUEENIE!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

hey jints not trying to be a db or anything, but you are kinda being two-faced on this argument. you just told someone "whatever makes those two losses tolerable". while you are on here talking about those past wins to make this season tolerable for yourself. we all know the giants beat the pats twice in the super bowl, we dont need you to remind us of that fact. im sure if the roles were reversed in those super bowls and the pats were the ones missing the playoffs, you would have a goalpost in your pants as well.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

hey jints not trying to be a db or anything, but you are kinda being two-faced on this argument. you just told someone "whatever makes those two losses tolerable". while you are on here talking about those past wins to make this season tolerable for yourself. we all know the giants beat the pats twice in the super bowl, we dont need you to remind us of that fact. im sure if the roles were reversed in those super bowls and the pats were the ones missing the playoffs, you would have a goalpost in your pants as well.

Nah, you got it all wrong on jints. He just doesn't feel good unless he is making someone else feel miserable or killing their joy! He doesn't believe anybody should be really happy if he isn't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

why did you change your nickname , Jintsfan ? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

not true...i take no solace in the sb's because this year they missed the playoffs

once again i am only firing back to defend my team-look at the title of this thread

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

Nah, you got it all wrong on jints. He just doesn't feel good unless he is making someone else feel miserable or killing their joy! He doesn't believe anybody should be really happy if he isn't.

far from it man...all in good pats-jints fun

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

not true...i take no solace in the sb's because this year they missed the playoffs

once again i am only firing back to defend my team-look at the title of this thread

cmon man, just look at your user name.....42and46! no mention of the other two super bowls the giants won. so you expect us to believe its just a coincidence that you only put those two superbowls in your name while you are on a pats forum? so either you arent old enough to have seen the other two super bowls or you are just being a troll. and i understand you can defend your team, i didnt make this thread nor have i made any thread bashing the giants. im just saying keep it consistent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

silly bdc and/or silly pats fans

ie: after 4.5 years and 5000+ posts jintsfan was banned!  :  (

so i am back in black under my new nom de plume  :  )

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

cmon man, just look at your user name.....42and46! no mention of the other two super bowls the giants won. so you expect us to believe its just a coincidence that you only put those two superbowls in your name while you are on a pats forum? so either you arent old enough to have seen the other two super bowls or you are just being a troll. and i understand you can defend your team, i didnt make this thread nor have i made any thread bashing the giants. im just saying keep it consistent.

yeah but 21and25and42and46 is waaaay to long

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

silly bdc and/or silly pats fans

ie: after 4.5 years and 5000+ posts jintsfan was banned!  :  (

so i am back in black under my new nom de plume  :  )

nom de plume LOL  love it, All good mon ami.   My SB will be watching the Pats beating Denver.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

I wonder how old he is. He sort of comes across like he's above 40 because he does have a recognition of the Parcells era Giants.

But, he also acts incredibly immature.   He's either like a 20 year old type kid or an embarrassingly older 45+ year old.

i rather think a suave urbane erudite witty and charming 45 year old

add in football and music expert as well  :  )

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

i guess, but you could put something like Giants4xChamps or something like that if you want to make your name about super bowls. but anyways, im not even going to trash the giants for missing the playoffs nor am i surprised that they didnt make it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

i guess, but you could put something like Giants4xChamps or something like that if you want to make your name about super bowls. but anyways, im not even going to trash the giants for missing the playoffs nor am i surprised that they didnt make it.

ur not surprised b/c thats what u wanted...and when they were 6-2 and 8-5 i bet u felt that little nervous feeling in ur gut  :  )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

ur not surprised b/c thats what u wanted...and when they were 6-2 and 8-5 i bet u felt that little nervous feeling in ur gut  :  )

i know you have seen me post on here that i wasnt going to count out the jints until they were mathematically eliminated. but no i wasnt nervous, them making the playoffs wouldnt affect the pats unless they both made the super bowl, and round 3 would have been another great game to watch.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

I wonder how old he is. He sort of comes across like he's above 40 because he does have a recognition of the Parcells era Giants.

But, he also acts incredibly immature.   He's either like a 20 year old type kid or an embarrassingly older 45+ year old.

i rather think a suave urbane erudite witty and charming 45 year old

add in football and music expert as well  :  )

Music expert? Hardly.  You don't even know who certain people's avatars are (that feature well known musicians).

So, you're a 45 year old trolling a Pats board because you think you're entitled to be considered a better current franchise than the Pats, huh?

What do you think a pyschologist would think of that?

dunno but once he saw ur posts he would quickly forget all about me-you are Sigmond Freund's dream

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey 42and46,

who ?

one hit wonders

nah 2x SB champs

i know you have seen me post on here that i wasnt going to count out the jints until they were mathematically eliminated. but no i wasnt nervous, them making the playoffs wouldnt affect the pats unless they both made the super bowl, and round 3 would have been another great game to watch.

yeah would've been another classic...maybe next year

Sections
Shortcuts