Giants Sign CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Giants Sign CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Sorry, Jets fans: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/17/giants-sign-dominique-rodgers-cromartie/ 

LOL!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Giants Sign CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

damn Jints.... your boys are loading up. Thurmond and DRC.. quality

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

DAMN 5years-39million 15gtd. that cap is jumping

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Desperation.   But mega tool will have some spin on it. The beginning of the end of coughlin and Eli. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

And the hideously bad NY Jets!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Does "jose tavares" mean anything to anyone on this board?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does "jose tavares" mean anything to anyone on this board?

[/QUOTE]

Is that the name of one of Cromartie's almost father's in law?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

gotta say very happy with Jerry at this time...lot of nice moves, solid players filling holes

if the injured come back off last year and they can shore up OL and DL in draft I am looking for a big bounce back year...last two years left lot of wins on the table and lot of self-inflicted wounds the worst being inexcusable complacency

so far very happy off season for both our squads

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Desperation.   But mega tool will have some spin on it. The beginning of the end of coughlin and Eli. 

[/QUOTE]

u can hope and wish all u like Phillip but the Giants are not "desperate" nor have they ever been rash in their decision making...this is a very solid, consistent approach by Reese

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u can hope and wish all u like Phillip but the Giants are not "desperate" nor have they ever been rash in their decision making...this is a very solid, consistent approach by Reese

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah solid last year. And they will be the stink of your state this year. Keep believing richie. Keep believing. The difference between you and us is that a 10 win season here is a fail to you it's better then sliced bread. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah solid last year. And they will be the stink of your state this year. Keep believing richie. Keep believing. The difference between you and us is that a 10 win season here is a fail to you it's better then sliced bread. 

[/QUOTE]

do you even realize the bitter ranter you sound like Philly Phil? i almost feel sorry for you

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

do you even realize the bitter ranter you sound like Philly Phil? i almost feel sorry for you

[/QUOTE]

Eeeeeewwwww youuuuuuu ewwwwww youyuuuu.  Ringgggg ringggggg. How many wins this year in the NFC Easy.?  My boys I'm guessing 12. And you say?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eeeeeewwwww youuuuuuu ewwwwww youyuuuu.  Ringgggg ringggggg. How many wins this year in the NFC Easy.?  My boys I'm guessing 12. And you say?

[/QUOTE]

you're a sad little creature

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well meaga tool how many. Talk your smack, I say 6. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well meaga tool how many. Talk your smack, I say 6. 

[/QUOTE]

phil it's mid march and the draft hasnt even happened yet-i havent even given that any thought...all i said is i like the moves so far a lot, i have faith in reese drafting ability and i don't think the injury bug will decimate them two years in a row

and yes i think eli is due a big bounce back especially with some help

i will let u know long befoe Game 1 ok

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's sad, but you live on a Pats board as a Giants fan for your only social outlet?

Do you ever make sense, Gunty? Check that gunt.  It needs a tune up. Smelly in here.

[/QUOTE]

You of all people don't want to get into sad talk now do you?  Jints doesn't belong here. Your a pats fan so you can speak your speak and ill banter all day richie crainum there has no say.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is really sad is a fan of another team constantly posting on a Pats board. I would think you would want to talk to people that are genuinely interested in the team you root for. Or talk to folks that are genuinely interested in your opinion of the Pats. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

LMAO

Good thing the Jets have 40 million in cap space.  They're starting CBs are 1st rd busts, Kylie Wilson and Dee Milliner. lol

They also resigned 34 year old man, Calvin Pace, because no LBs wanted to go there.

[/QUOTE]

Travis Bean...Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka Rusty ?????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

LMAO

Good thing the Jets have 40 million in cap space.  They're starting CBs are 1st rd busts, Kylie Wilson and Dee Milliner. lol

They also resigned 34 year old man, Calvin Pace, because no LBs wanted to go there.

[/QUOTE]

Let's see, Queenie.  Looks like you're saying that DRC fleeced the Giants, but becasue the Jets have a ton of cap room they should have ponied up the cash for him?  Does that make sense in your little Brain?  It doesn't in mine.   

Tell me Queenie, did anyone on the patsies D have more sacks than "old man Pace"?  You think 2.5 mil is a lot to pay for a vet LB with excellent pass coverage skills?  If BB signed pace for 2.5 mil, would that be a bade deal?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was considering retirement, too.  DRC just fleeced Jerry Reese. If they miss the playoff again, which is a good bet, it's over and he'll be fired with Coughlin.

Outright panic and desperation is right.

[/QUOTE]

uh huh

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DADDIES

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Doesn't matter, the Giants won't win the SB until they get that 3 man pass rushing rotation they had in 2007(Tuck, Osi and Strahan) and in 2011(Tuck, Osi and JPP).

42 will try to say that it was Eli who won them those SBs, but 42 is a not all up there. -_-

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

big miss for the Jets -  Ryan is piissed off-would have been a good signing for the Jets playing opposite Milner-Jets front seven is good its on the back end where they suffer-thanks Coughlin for outbidding the Jets! Two small corners in Wilson and Milner-Brady lights them up!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

just brought back Mario Manningham for 1 year...he is healthy finally and is excited to be back. Good Move