Giants stole our blueprint for Winning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiceintheHall. Show RiceintheHall's posts

Giants stole our blueprint for Winning

I came to the realization that the Giants have stolen the Pats formula for winning.

We used to have bruising RB's that pounded the ball down people's throats in the 4th qtr....Dillon, Smith.  

We used to have a passrush that hounded opponets QB's all night long...... McGinest, Vrabel, Seymour, Bruschi.

We used to have young WR's that we drafted on the outside who would make sweet sideline catches.... a young Branch & Givens.

We do have the best slot receiver in the game in Welker, but we had Troy Brown back in the day as well. 

I'm so sick of that damn spread offense. We haven't won with it yet.  The 3 rings were won with pounding the ball with power running game then having Brady pick the D apart with play action passing. 

Lets stop picking these huge fat slob defensive linemen who can't move too.  Lets get some quicker more athletic guys who can put the heat on the other guys QB.   

Run the ball, rush the passer and you will win.  Unfortunately we selected McDaniels as our OC so we may see a running play in 2020 or so.   Depressing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Giants stole our blueprint for Winning

In Response to Giants stole our blueprint for Winning:
     I came to the realization that the Giants have stolen the Pats formula for winning. We used to have bruising RB's that pounded the ball down people's throats in the 4th qtr....Dillon, Smith.   We used to have a passrush that hounded opponets QB's all night long...... McGinest, Vrabel, Seymour, Bruschi. We used to have young WR's that we drafted on the outside who would make sweet sideline catches.... a young Branch & Givens. We do have the best slot receiver in the game in Welker, but we had Troy Brown back in the day as well.  I'm so sick of that damn spread offense. We haven't won with it yet.  The 3 rings were won with pounding the ball with power running game then having Brady pick the D apart with play action passing.  Lets stop picking these huge fat slob defensive linemen who can't move too.  Lets get some quicker more athletic guys who can put the heat on the other guys QB.    Run the ball, rush the passer and you will win.  Unfortunately we selected McDaniels as our OC so we may see a running play in 2020 or so.   Depressing.
    Posted by RiceintheHall

McDaniels use the RUNNING GAME when he was at Denver. He is a upgrade than O'Brien.

Get over the loss and move on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im very optimistic about this team going forward

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Giants stole our blueprint for Winning:
    In Response to Re: Giants stole our blueprint for Winning : i think both teams have a bright future, including 2012 season...rematch is not out of the question
    Posted by JintsFan

yea i agree....both teams' futures look bright if they make the right personell moves

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Giants stole our blueprint for Winning : i think both teams have a bright future, including 2012 season...rematch is not out of the question
    Posted by JintsFan

that could be fun... but only if the pats wins this time

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Giants stole our blueprint for Winning : Jnts have two key FA: Osi and Manningham...Jacobs too but he wont be back
    Posted by JintsFan

yea did you see what jacobs said after the game about them decapitating the patriots? i respect the giants, but that was just classless, espescially since he was holding his daughter while he said it..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Giants stole our blueprint for Winning : hes a bit of a loose cannon but dont take it too seriously...in interviews he is generally thoughtful and articulate, just gets caught up in the emotions of the moment to much
    Posted by JintsFan

yea fair enough, i guess both teams had their share of emotions after the game....for the giants it was jacobs and for the pats it was gisele lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

They filmed your play calling and had the league make rules up yesterday?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

The thing the Giants stole from the Patriots is the ability to impose their will onto games. The Giants wanted a low scoring game and the ball in Brady's hands as little as possible. The Patriots want their offense on the field as many times as they can get them and to put pressure on you to keep up with them.

This game was played at the Giants pace and when plays had to be made at the end of the game, the Giants made them. The Patriots did not.

Sections
Shortcuts