Giants to wear--S.H.E.S---on their helmets sunday.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Giants to wear--S.H.E.S---on their helmets sunday.

Very classy. Sandy hook elemetary school.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Giants to wear--S.H.E.S---on their helmets sunday.

I think the rest of the NFL should follow suit and proceeds should go to the victims families.  Very classy gesture from a classy organization.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I think the rest of the NFL should follow suit and proceeds should go to the victims families.  Very classy gesture from a classy organization.

Totally agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to jerh5's comment:

Totally agree.

nice gesture. i bet nobody on tv takes a stand on the real issue. just like yesterday, every talking head kept saying something has to be done, yet would not touch the gun debate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

All games this weekend are supposoed to observe a moment of silence. nice gesture Giants, kudos I hope others follow suit to honor those fallen and affected. God bless all the families, and thier loved ones. no matter what your beliefs are, it was tragic, unneccesary and devastaing to all of America. I wish everyone arapid healing process, and may we never forget what happened, may it never happen again. KMc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

http://nesn.com/2012/12/patriots-will-honor-newtown-conn-victims-on-sunday-night-football-with-helmet-decal-flares/

You had to assume Kraft and Co. would find a way to honor the victims of this tragedy.  I love that our organization has so much class.  Proud to be a Patriots fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

What can I say, I don't give a flyinfuck anymore.  Not sure I ever did.  I'm 32 and I only care about those I'm close enough to touch, is that what war does or does war just make me givelessthan afuck about your opinion.  I don't know. 

They matter, Kids in Africa matter, everyone matters I just have only so much sleep to lose nowadays.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

What can I say, I don't give a flyinfuck anymore.  Not sure I ever did.  I'm 32 and I only care about those I'm close enough to touch, is that what war does or does war just make me givelessthan afuck about your opinion.  I don't know. 

They matter, Kids in Africa matter, everyone matters I just have only son much sleep to lose nowadays.

Wow, dude.  If you truly feel that way, maybe it's best for you to not express it in a thread that is trying to show compassion for the victims and their families. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

They matter, Kids in Africa matter, everyone matters I just have only son much sleep to lose nowadays.

Wow, dude.  If you truly feel that way, maybe it's best for you to not express it in a thread that is trying to show compassion for the victims and their families. 

You are correct, Irish, certainly a better place to express such a thought.

As for shenanigan, while obviously not a PC opinion, I appreciate your honesty and I understand where you are coming from. Yes, war does F us up in the head. Appreciate your service, and while I know it's hard, try to remember that those kids at Sandy Hook are the reason you are wearing the uniform. You are in my prayers, man.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pats decal

BTW, all teams should wear something to show support on Sunday.  It's not just a Newton, Conn. thing, this touched the nation.  RIP all those precious children.  And thanks to all the teachers who tride to save and did save all the children, you are true Hero's!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

btw, props to the Giants who will be showing their support!! Classy!!

Sections
Shortcuts