Giants vs Cowboys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Giants vs Cowboys

yes! go dallas

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

seriously were was the Gaints D in the SB?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Almost a pick 6

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Even tho the Giants just scored, this is a truly bad game.  Both teams look like crap.  Dallas has talent on offense, but they're inconsistent and the penalties are appalling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We'll take the 3

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice stop

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yeah Baby!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to tcal2 comment:

Yeah Baby!!!

I don't think that our ol' buddy JintsFan is a happy camper this evening...LOL!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

good performance by the replacements

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

good ad by tide

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2 comment:

Yeah Baby!!!

I don't think that our ol' buddy JintsFan is a happy camper this evening...LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Nope! lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didnt give the cowboys a chance in this game, knowing Romo would probably make all sorts of mistakes and the Giants D would run all over that Cowboy line.  Very good game by the Cowboys and Romo played very good all 4 qtrs.  Giants D looked horrible and the O didnt look very good either.  I almost expect to wake up in the morning and read about Giants fickle fans calling for Coughlin to be fired, hahahahaha!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Yea and the Giants were 7-8 last year and won the Super Bowl....It's not how you start, its how you finish.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

What was it, 3 fumbles by the Giants in the SB, and we recovered zero.   Fumble tonight - recovered by Dallas.

Yeah because ALL fumbles should be recovered by the defense. On what planet?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Mighty2013 comment:

Haha take that you stupid Giants.  Bunch of pathetic losers who will never win anything again.

A deja vu post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Patsman3s comment:

Yea and the Giants were 7-8 last year and won the Super Bowl....It's not how you start, its how you finish.

Well it's a good start if you cheer against them because if this keeps it then it won't matter how they finish!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This thread is rife with sour grapes. You think a thread like this would even exist before 2008?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I noticed the Giants did not get a miracle play last night and the lost.. hmmmmmm...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Even though it was the Giants I still can't bring myself to want the Cowboys to win. I guess I got the best of both worlds. Cowboys won but both teams looked like crap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

This thread is rife with sour grapes. You think a thread like this would even exist before 2008?

May have more to do with how the Pats have lost those SBs to the Giants.  Last evening, I guess it was NBC, when the SB victories for the Giants were recounted, for both games the segments referred to "miracle" plays that were the key to the winning drives in both games.  No miracle catch, no win for the G-men.  Either way, it is what it is.  Just like how many times folks point to the "tuck rule" as a point against the Pats and the start of the winning run to date.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I felt it was a good win for the Cowboys; they did well drafting Claiborne, & shows how good that division is, while exposing a glaring Giant weakness; they can't run block for the life of them, yet again. This is something you cannot change during the Reg Season either. Their 4th string CB was also toast.