Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread

1:36 and you can't keep them out of the endzone? my god.

Whoever is the Def Sec coach has to be fired.  How many times are they going to get Pass Int because the freaking guys don't look back for the ball.  Fundamentals 101, and they fail to do it over and over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Man this hurts. Eli Manning. The Giants. At Gillette.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Offense lost this game again with their ineptness in the first half

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Manning wouldn't have lost that game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread:
    [QUOTE]You Pats fans always complain about the Refs.  It's absolutely ridiculous considering they have been protecting that sissy Brady for god knows how long.  How many games were given to the pats...... Babies. In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread :
    Posted by Pats Are Wild Card Team if Lucky[/QUOTE]

Lol, YOU create a fake account to taunt people, and WE are babies?  Puzsie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]uncatchable my arrrrrrrrrrrse
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

the pass was uncatchable but it was pass interference because Sergio Brown has no business being on the field in that situation

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

An 80 yard drive in less than a minute and a half? What is wrong with this team? BOLD PREDICTION: The Patriots will not win the AFC East. It was a tough challenge even with a win today. After this? Forget it. Taking a page right out of the Red Sox book.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

Defensive backs suck period..out of position, poor angles, poorly coached and lack of talent..I dont care how many picks Arrington has..those PI calls were atrocious..the calls were correct too..players look like fools in the secondary..Better DBs on LSU and Bama..just disgusting..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]THE PATS D SUXXXXXXXXXXX WHEN IT COUNTS MOST I dont want to hear about how GREAT they were in the 1st half..... When it counts, they cant stop a wet paper bag.... I am totally DISGUSTED
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

You know what disgusts me. Morons like you whining about the defense when the offense keeps turning the ball over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]why the hell does sergio brown still hav a job  he cznt makea play to save his own life
    Posted by wolfwood[/QUOTE]

Hey the GENIOUS BB, cut every starter..., HE KNOWS BEST.... LIVING OFF of the GLORY days and Brady's arm.......  BB the GM, sUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Jints' are our daddies, our offense stinks against anything close to a decent D, and I know fans will "kill" our D - but our offense didn't do them any favors.  This team will waste another year of TB's prime (although he was a major contributor to our loss) because they cannot or will not draft weapons that matter in close games.  We'll end up with a decent record maybe, but we're not going to the SB this year, or next, or the next after that if we can't beat someone who TRIED to give us the game.  TB stunk today and cost us the game - if anyone sees it differently, they didn't really watch this game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]THE PATS D SUXXXXXXXXXXX WHEN IT COUNTS MOST I dont want to hear about how GREAT they were in the 1st half..... When it counts, they cant stop a wet paper bag.... I am totally DISGUSTED

No, you are totally disgustING.  See the difference?  You are blaming the D, when the O clearly scored 14 of the Giants points for them.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]Manning wouldn't have lost that game. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

UD - as in the Superbowl - while Tom Brady did not have a good game - he got the go ahead score - in this case with 1:40 left - he is not Sergio Brown - who runs over a receiver on a play where the ball can never be caught

Manning would have done no better - at best

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread : What is unbelievable is not scoring any points in the 1st half at home, the first time since 1993. 1993.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I repeat - THEY AIN'T THAT GOOD. 

Sure they might go 10-6 or even 11-5 and if they make it to the playoffs, 1 and done.  Next week they lose to the Jets.  Face reality.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]Offense lost this game again with their ineptness in the first half
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Offense lost this game? Your joking right???  They score two touchdowns late, and the D cant stop them not once but TWICE.  The D lets them go down and score with 1:36 to play and thats the offense fault?  Laughable.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

2 huge PI calls from these DB losers give Giants 2 TD on last to possession.  To bad we can't cut all of them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Maybe if you stopped licking Brady's nuts he'd stop throwing INTs

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

And next to the JETS. Oh this is fun.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

every year this team is hyped to make the superbowl, but this team is nothing but mere average or worse agains't good defenses and offense's. I expect to see all these brady and bill d1ck riders come in here and say otherwise and praise the offense and defense. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Defensive backs suck period..out of position, poor angles, poorly coached and lack of talent..I dont care how many picks Arrington has..those PI calls were atrocious..the calls were correct too..players look like fools in the secondary..Better DBs on LSU and Bama..just disgusting..
    Posted by BS10FAN[/QUOTE]

That last pass was not even catchable. That's what makes it stupid. Not only was it a bad call, the DB was out of position to even see where the ball was. Dumb all around.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

[QUOTE]1:36 and you can't keep them out of the endzone? my god. Whoever is the Def Sec coach has to be fired.  How many times are they going to get Pass Int because the freaking guys don't look back for the ball.  Fundamentals 101, and they fail to do it over and over.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Tell me who number 58 is, he cost them the game twice.  It's not the coaches it's the lack of talent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I cant wait for Bills press conference....

1. We just didnt make enough plays
    2. A little bit of everything, poor game plan, poor coaching, poor execution.
    3. We'll have to look at the tape.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

[QUOTE]every year this team is hyped to make the superbowl, but this team is nothing but mere average or worse agains't good defenses and offense's. I expect to see all these brady and bill d1ck riders come in here and say otherwise and praise the offense and defense. 
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence[/QUOTE]

Only if you believe all the SHILLS who hype them so much, including WEEI and certain Globe Reporters.