Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread

#12 had 3 turnovers all by his lonesome today.

But his post game comments are classic as always.  Lots of praise for the Jints and he of course stated "we need to execute better" and "we had a good gameplan"

At no point did he say "I was terrible and I cost us the game because I played scared"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FIJISOXFAN. Show FIJISOXFAN's posts

In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread:
    [QUOTE]#12 had 3 turnovers all by his lonesome today. But his post game comments are classic as always.  Lots of praise for the Jints and he of course stated "we need to execute better" and "we had a good gameplan" At no point did he say "I was terrible and I cost us the game because I played scared"
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

I think he is finished . . . nowhere in his press conference was . . . "I don't really care and haven't been the same player since I got married.  I am going to retire in 3 years and you can't get rid of me until I have an injury, or a terrible season.  Until either of those happen, I will continue to beat up on bad teams, and suck against good teams". 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ocho is washed up. I said last summer when they got him that he wasn't going to do any good, and yet he's been even less a factor than I thought he would be. The Bengals made a good personell move--for once--in getting rid of him. Look at them now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Brady acting like the Sox? Any beer and chicken in the locker room?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

1200+ post game thread.  New record.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

Well folks, welcome back to the world of shiddy Patriots football, They type I grew up with. Looks like he fun run is officially over.  Screaming at the TV is back in vogue. Thanks for the memories!!

Sections
Shortcuts