Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread

In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread:
    JETS in 1st place..... WAY TO GO PATS..... I guess ELI is elite..... right?  Or do the pats suck?  PICK YOUR POISON?
    Posted by SmokingJoe

Pats D stunk up the joint in the 4th quarter...  almost 70 yards in penalties on the last two Giants possessions.  No PI, no TDs, more than likely!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

idk about this team anymore now thats 2 weeksina row we playeda tough d and failed badly, now we hav to go on the road and face the jets  theres a real possibility of losing there as well

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread : Tell me who number 58 is, he cost them the game twice.  It's not the coaches it's the lack of talent.
    Posted by Benkarkis

That's Tracy White.  He usually plays special teams.  Maybe you should blame the coaches for having that guy in there if he has no talent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

These years Pats just don't have it. Whatever it is, they don't have it. Couple losses and were all thinking Sox collpase. But, this year Pats team was never really that good. Defense is lacking. Offense is fine, but defense just doesn't have it. 

At least this year Pats team s easy to put in perspective and that perspectice is avreage.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yep. What else can he say. There's a lot of balme to go around for this one. And the busk stops with him.

I cant wait for Bills press conference.... 1. We just didnt make enough plays 2. A little bit of everything, poor game plan, poor coaching, poor execution. 3. We'll have to look at the tape.
    Posted by SmokingJoe

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

There is so much blame to throw around.  lots of people can be blamed.

But - anyone who doesn't see that this is on #12 is CRAZY.

that little girl has not played well against a better than average defense in FIVE YEARS.

People are making fun of Manning and calling him She-li?

You have to be kidding me.  Brady is an absolute gag artist.  he played like garbage today - 2 picks and fumble - and then he padded his stats.

He literally cannot stand up to a defense.  he is afraid.  Afraid and frail.  He will throw 5 TDs against the weak sister teams - but any team that is good?  Any team that is a contender?  Brady plays like a little girl.

He's a disgrace and he is over-paid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sawksfan. Show sawksfan's posts

Pats offense mucked it up when they had great field position and ran 3 plays before the 2 minute warning when they should have run one.  Left way too much time on clock, like this lesson wasn't learned before in Arizona.  I realize needing a TD at the time instead of a field goal means you can't mess around but they had 3 timeouts left and should have burned a lot more clock.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

80 yards in 1:36......?

You have to be kidding me.....

BB a genious?  YOU GOAT ATO BE KIDDING ME.....

BB OWNS THIS PATCH WORK SECONDARY.... HIS DRAFT PICKS, HIS TRADES, HIS CUTS..... You can blame the lack of talent, or the lack of coaching, either way, its BB......

By the way, anyone else wonder why the PATS didnt kill the clock before scoring?  4 straight pass plays inside the 20?  WOW, BB is really losing his touch,,,,,  please all you appologists........

BB no longer has the magic..... If it were not for Tom Brady, BB would be a < 500 coach.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread : UD - as in the Superbowl - while Tom Brady did not have a good game - he got the go ahead score - in this case with 1:40 left - he is not Sergio Brown - who runs over a receiver on a play where the ball can never be caught Manning would have done no better - at best
    Posted by qball369

Q - the issue is Brady doesn't know how to win without a defense.  Sure he can put his team up, but he has to put other teams away when his defense is a failure.  He's getting there, but he should call Manning for advice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread : That last pass was not even catchable. That's what makes it stupid. Not only was it a bad call, the DB was out of position to even see where the ball was. Dumb all around.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Of course it wasn't.  The receiver was being tackled.  What would have been the result if he had been able to run to it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Manning wouldn't have lost that game. 
    Posted by UD6

Porter begs to differ...  fail

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

GREEN BAY is Rex's problem, not the Patriots.  Pats are a marginal team.  They are the Chargers of the AFC East.  
    Posted by ipot

The pats are not the chargers.......  the pats are all of those colt teams who finished 13-3 on Mannings arm, but could not stop a wet paper bag, especially in January.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

A loss next week to the Jests, and count on a loss at Philly too. 11-5, and that's if they win every other game. The Jests have lose at Philly too, which they might, but have to lose two others also because theyll have the tiebreaker. Sketchy, doesn't look good. 14-2 last year huh? Looks like the "bridge year" that was supposed to come last year decided to lay back and come this year.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I wish BB would stand up at the mic and say:

" I accept total responsibility, I drafted the players, I made the trades, I made the cuts, I planned the scheme, i coach, I motivate........

The Defense sucks and it is all my fault..... Please ROMEO, CHARLIE and Pioli come back, I AM ABSOLUTELY nothing wothout the three of you.....

By the way, Tom Bradyy, thanks for covering up my ineptitude.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

The good news is you've guys are nearly to the cakewalk portion of the season. 

Indy, Washington, KC, and Denver.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Giants vs Patriots Game Day Thread : Of course it wasn't.  The receiver was being tackled.  What would have been the result if he had been able to run to it?
    Posted by UD6

Bull. That ball could not have been caught if the receiver had a ladder. That hardly excuses the DB for not looking back at the ball, or every other bad play that was made. But that last pass? Not even close pal, no way he catches that, tackled or not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I never believe even what fans say about the pats being the best, when was the last time they won a playoff game or had a defense that can make stops when it had too...............thats right ages ago, this year and last year the year before this team will never go back to the superbowl. This team is just dissapointing on all angles expecially the coaching I really hope Kraft grow's a pair and demands bill get a defensive coach and fire a few others in the process starting with sergio brown.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

If you took off your pats glasses you might have seen it differently. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Next comes the TB conference where he says:

1.  The Giants are a good team

2.  We just never could get into synch

3.  We need to work harder

4.  I am deathly afraid of good defenses and I hope no one notices how I am really a choke artist (never mind he won't say that)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Can we please please please hire a decent Offensive and Defensive Co-ordinater this off-season.  PLEASE!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The good news is you've guys are nearly to the cakewalk portion of the season.  Indy, Washington, KC, and Denver.
    Posted by UD6

Famous last words. Kinda like the Sox had those patsies at the end of their schedule? No, the REAL good news is that the Celtics are not playing, and thus can't lose.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Its over boys we will not play in a conference title game until 2018ish

ITS BEEN A GOOD RUN RIP- the Brady Era
    Hope Ryan Mallet is taking notes

Sections
Shortcuts