Gil and Gino

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

Gil and Gino

Time to clean these two out too.  I want to stab myself in the ears listing to these two trip over the PBP game after game.

What do you think? Another possibility would be to bring in another color guy to work with them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Gill and Gino

No offense but I like them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

There should be a statue of Gino in front of the stadium.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

You're entitled to your opinion, though I completely disagree with it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

Not saying these guys weren't good in their day but IMHO they are getting stale as a broadcasting team.  By far they're the weakest major sports team in Boston Radio.

Was out and had to listen to them on Sunday.    Gil's missing calls, don't know who's making tackles, didn't know Rice had the ball on the first TD run until he was at the 35-30 it was pretty weak.  Gino's a legend but he's not bringing anything to the table.  It was like listening to two old guys talking over breakfast.

At the very least they need to get another voice in there.  There are plenty of ex-pats who could complement Gino's analysis in the near term and replace him when he decides to hang up the mic.

In all honesty if I were doing the game I would have been fired for multiple violations of  FCC profanity rules so I give them credit for keeping their cool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

You are understandibly p owed like everyone else.  They played lousey.  That won't solve the problem though.  Kind of humerous though as that thought process was what started mob mentality.  "the angry mob marches toward foxboro to destroy and pillage all......"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

Re: Gil and Gino

Schwank,  LOL...  There is a little of that in my post.  

A classic "shooting of the messenger" on my part.   A lot of people, present company included need to be talked off the figurative bridge today.YellSurprisedLaughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

I disagree as well - I live in VA in listen to many games on radio when not televised.  I think they both do a very good, Gino still has good insight IMO. While G&G may be slow on the down or who is makig the plays at times, they aren't at the John Madden, level which was really bad at the end.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Id rather have Gil and Gino than any of the morons we get on TV... Dierdorf, Collinsworth, the Monday night crew, and I CANT stand the entire FOX studio.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

I'm a huge fan of Gil and Geno, they keep things fairly toned down in comparison to some of the blowhards who do radio play by play now a days (have you ever heard Indy's radio guy???).  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Absolute blasphemy.