Gil Brandt: Grissom Best UDFA DT

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Gil Brandt: Grissom Best UDFA DT

I read that earlier. DT is unknown on tis team this year. We have a lot of potential. I think that we have enough that BB didn't think it was a high enough priority to adress it with out higher picks in the draft. I think were going to have a stellar front 7 this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Contract years for Lovie and Deaderick and I can't see us spending any real money to keep either unless they improve more this year.  Potential insurance.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rkarp1. Show Rkarp1's posts

I think it a riot that you quote Brandt, who has been irrelevant for years, yet some one else quotes Pollian and you are so quick to make reference to his physical appearance as you slander his rep...

Oh so typical Rusty, King, Clarke, Bass or what ever you call your self

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rkarp1. Show Rkarp1's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to Rkarp1's comment:

I think it a riot that you quote Brandt, who has been irrelevant for years, yet some one else quotes Pollian and you are so quick to make reference to his physical appearance as you slander his rep...

Oh so typical Rusty, King, Clarke, Bass or what ever you call your self

Gil Brandt's opinion has been "irrelevant" for years?  Laughable.  I'll take his analysis or Cosell's (and many others) before I rely on any one of your preferred sources. Go ask Cris Carter what he thinks of BB's draft so he can think for you. Or, Rich Cimini.

You're a joke.

you realize that Brandt is a brand now, correct? He is 80 years old and is simply the mouth piece for NFL network and does sideline stuff for Playboy....he doesnt actually see players work out or study film anymore...

yet you denigrate Polian, who on the 3rd day of the draft was on the desk and new every player as well as Kiper or Mayock did

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rkarp1. Show Rkarp1's posts

I know, I know...Cris Carter, TBruschi, Dilfer...they really know nothing about the game or the players. We all should listen to what you have to say, after all you have BB and Lombardi's ears, and you do this for a living...I would assume BB confides in you and then you are nice enough to tell us everything BB has to say...thanks for that!

I still contend Walker, Cimini, Reiss are very good at what they do....you on the other hand, no nothiong and prove that on this forum daily

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rkarp1. Show Rkarp1's posts

I know, I know...Cris Carter, TBruschi, Dilfer...they really know nothing about the game or the players. We all should listen to what you have to say, after all you have BB and Lombardi's ears, and you do this for a living...I would assume BB confides in you and then you are nice enough to tell us everything BB has to say...thanks for that!

I still contend Walker, Cimini, Reiss are very good at what they do....you on the other hand, no nothiong and prove that on this forum daily

"no nothing"?

Cannot be made up.

Still following me around trying to ge regain footing, huh, RKrap?

who are you? your name changes every day and you are on the board as multiple names...I have no idea who I am talking to?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rkarp1. Show Rkarp1's posts

"no nothing"?

Cannot be made up.

who are you? your name changes every day and you are on the board as multiple names...I have no idea who I am talking to?

Why did you change your name, RKrap?  You are now RKrap1. Why is that? How many accounts do you have?

I will tell you the honest truth. I now have 2 names. The first and only name I have had is rkarp, and I have been over the past month had you on and off ignore. Last week, I had you on ignore, but wanted to take you off for the draft. But you were "stuck" on ignore, regardless of what I did to take you off. So I re registered as rkarp1.

Never used more than 1 name, never been banned...so technically, I had to re register because of you

that is the absolute truth

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rkarp1. Show Rkarp1's posts

"no nothing"?

Cannot be made up.

Why did you change your name, RKrap?  You are now RKrap1. Why is that? How many accounts do you have?

I will tell you the honest truth. I now have 2 names. The first and only name I have had is rkarp, and I have been over the past month had you on and off ignore. Last week, I had you on ignore, but wanted to take you off for the draft. But you were "stuck" on ignore, regardless of what I did to take you off. So I re registered as rkarp1.

Never used more than 1 name, never been banned...so technically, I had to re register because of you

that is the absolute truth

If your old name wasn'out able to be logged in, Einstein, you were banned.   It's fascinating how obtuse you are.

You also don't take me on or off Ignore.  You don't. That's a total lie. You're just doing a better job picking your spots with me.

I am about 75 steps ahead of you all the time and you just don't realize it.

PS Get new "sources". Yours are no better than Commie Contrarian/Boston SportsLover's.

I was able to log on and off...only I couldnt see any of your posts. there was the option of "remove from ignore" but clicking that option did nothing...

So I was able to post, reply...everything but see your posts

You dont have to believe me..but I can go back in as rkarp, just cant see your posts

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Rusty: To be fair, Rkarp is right about the ignore button. I tried to take someone off ignore, but the board would not let me do it (and it still won't). It's an issue that needs to be fixed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rusty, or whatever you call yourself today. This is why everyone hates you..you completely go on the offensive wuith the name calling and put downs, even when you are wrong

Here I am posting as rkarp, not rkarp1. I am not banned, you are. I could nopt take you off ignore, and I wanted to see what you had to say about the draft (you were on ignore most of that week prior to the draft)

to make matters worse, and why you are killed on the board, you will now back pedal and say I still did something wrong....I wasnt banned, you were.

now go ahead with your name calling and back pedal....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

actually, now that you are no longer the creepy King, I can stay on the board as rkarp, until I ignore you again (which is coming soon, maybe today!)

and this PCM guy who is your mini me is bugging me as well!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Why did you change then? You got in a lie, is what you did. You just logged out and now used RKrap again. Why not just log out from RKarp and log back in to see if it clears it out?

I changed because before you were banned, I tried to take you off ignore. I could not take you off ignore, so I re registered to see your draft comments...I could see you (before you were banned) as rkarp1 but not as rkarp

now that you are using a different name, I can continue to use rkarp..no need for rkarp1

is that so hard to understand? actually, you perfectly understand, you just cannot admit you were wrong. BUT YOU WERE WRONG!

I put you on and off ignore not because you are not because of your topics. I enjoy your topics. its your offensive nature and name calling that bothers me most...

since I have your attention, I will also take this time to remind you that DBrick renegotiated and Tebow was cut, which took off exactly $30m in total from the Jets January salary cap number...while I was off with the timing, they did cut exactly $30m off the payroll

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts