Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Gil Brandt: Grissom Best UDFA DT

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Gil Brandt: Grissom Best UDFA DT

I read that earlier. DT is unknown on tis team this year. We have a lot of potential. I think that we have enough that BB didn't think it was a high enough priority to adress it with out higher picks in the draft. I think were going to have a stellar front 7 this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Contract years for Lovie and Deaderick and I can't see us spending any real money to keep either unless they improve more this year.  Potential insurance.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Rusty: To be fair, Rkarp is right about the ignore button. I tried to take someone off ignore, but the board would not let me do it (and it still won't). It's an issue that needs to be fixed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rusty, or whatever you call yourself today. This is why everyone hates you..you completely go on the offensive wuith the name calling and put downs, even when you are wrong

Here I am posting as rkarp, not rkarp1. I am not banned, you are. I could nopt take you off ignore, and I wanted to see what you had to say about the draft (you were on ignore most of that week prior to the draft)

to make matters worse, and why you are killed on the board, you will now back pedal and say I still did something wrong....I wasnt banned, you were.

now go ahead with your name calling and back pedal....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

actually, now that you are no longer the creepy King, I can stay on the board as rkarp, until I ignore you again (which is coming soon, maybe today!)

and this PCM guy who is your mini me is bugging me as well!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Why did you change then? You got in a lie, is what you did. You just logged out and now used RKrap again. Why not just log out from RKarp and log back in to see if it clears it out?

I changed because before you were banned, I tried to take you off ignore. I could not take you off ignore, so I re registered to see your draft comments...I could see you (before you were banned) as rkarp1 but not as rkarp

now that you are using a different name, I can continue to use rkarp..no need for rkarp1

is that so hard to understand? actually, you perfectly understand, you just cannot admit you were wrong. BUT YOU WERE WRONG!

I put you on and off ignore not because you are not because of your topics. I enjoy your topics. its your offensive nature and name calling that bothers me most...

since I have your attention, I will also take this time to remind you that DBrick renegotiated and Tebow was cut, which took off exactly $30m in total from the Jets January salary cap number...while I was off with the timing, they did cut exactly $30m off the payroll

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts