Gil Brandt: Grissom Best UDFA DT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Gil Brandt: Grissom Best UDFA DT

nice back pedal, but expected. I would have never expected you to say you were wrong.

I put you on ignore because I wanted to enjoy the boards conversations with out you, but I unfortunately could see your comments above other posters, so the ignore buttom really didnt work.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

nice back pedal, but expected. I would have never expected you to say you were wrong.

I put you on ignore because I wanted to enjoy the boards conversations with out you, but I unfortunately could see your comments above other posters, so the ignore buttom really didnt work.

I was wrong on my guess that you were banned. How is that?

Now, come forward and tell the entire board with a thread that I won our bet about the Jets cap position by the opening day of FA.

Let's see if you can finally do it. You had 6 weeks to be annoying here until the draft.

My bet was intended to get you to live up to the paramters of the bet, give our board 6 weeks of freedom for RKarp, but you're so gutless and pathetic, you can't even live up to your end of the bargain.

You should have never taken the bet either.  Everyone  with a brain knew I was going to win that bet.

lmao

but I didnt lose the bet. I said they would be $20-$30M under by the start (technically I missed it by a few hours). They were $22M under

And if they simply cut Tebow last month and restructued DBrick last month, they would have been $30M under

the issue and crux of the bet was that you were so pompous and arrogant that it could not be done. Well it could be done, and was done. I didnt bet because I am a Jets fan. I bet because you were so pompous.

You know by my comments on this board, and how aften I am on this board,  that I am die hard Pats fan. You know that I am a season ticket holder. YOu also know that I have not made a positive comment about the Jets since the AFCCG, and then again yesterday about their draft. You also know that you post 10 times the amount of Jets info that I do...why do you think I am a Jets fan? The answer is that is your back pedal mechanism. When you are wrong, you revert to name calling, which in your mind labeled a Jet fan is name calling.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

When they signed Grissom I immediately thought we were going to a 34 base again...coupled with the selection of Collins, but watching some tape of Grissom I think he's a free agent for a reason...he's not very good. I'd be shocked if this guy makes the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

TJ Moe was the best UDFA by far.

How about Cherrington as a backup to give Wilfork some breathers? 345 pounds, 36 reps @225 and he benches 600 pounds.

He may not rush the passer but no one is moving that guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

TJ Moe was the best UDFA by far.

How about Cherrington as a backup to give Wilfork some breathers? 345 pounds, 36 reps @225 and he benches 600 pounds.

He may not rush the passer but no one is moving that guy.

Grid, I pointed him out on another thread.  The guy is a massive block of humanity.  I hope he works out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

isnt TJ Moe a much slower version of Ebert? (similar cone times however)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

isnt TJ Moe a much slower version of Ebert? (similar cone times however)

Moe

Combine Invite:  Yes
    Height: 5114
    Weight: 204
    40 Yrd Dash: 4.68
    20 Yrd Dash: 2.61
    10 Yrd Dash: 1.60

225 Lb. Bench Reps: 26
    Vertical Jump: 36
    Broad Jump: 10'00"
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 3.96
    3-Cone Drill: 6.53

Dates:  03/07/13   Pro day
    Height: 5114
    Weight: 204
    40 Yrd Dash: 4.60
    20 Yrd Dash: 2.63
    10 Yrd Dash: 1.56

225 Lb. Bench Reps: 
    Vertical Jump: 
    Broad Jump: 
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 
    3-Cone Drill: 
     +.09 over projected 40 range  40 Time Range: 4.60-4.62

Ebert

Dates:  03/08/12 Pro day
    Height: 5106
    Weight: 200
    40 Yrd Dash: 4.38
    20 Yrd Dash: 2.53
    10 Yrd Dash: 1.54

225 Lb. Bench Reps: 16
    Vertical Jump: 33
    Broad Jump: 09'04"
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.15
    3-Cone Drill: 6.70

40 Time Range: 4.38-4.44

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

3" more vertical and 10 more reps. I hope hands come with that.