Gillete Stadium was pretty loud for the Packers Game.... do you agree?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan12345. Show patsfan12345's posts

Gillete Stadium was pretty loud for the Packers Game.... do you agree?

I have to say that the game was one of the loudest I've heard at Gillette.  great job by those who attended!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Gillete Stadium was pretty loud for the Packers Game.... do you agree?

I can usually tell when I hear playbacks on 98.5 or WEEI the next day.  Gino and Gil's perch allows for the fans who aren't there to get a good feel for just how loud it is.

It sounded pretty good on TV, but all of the feeds (NBC, ESPN, CBS0, FOX) seem to use a muffler that stifles the true noise level.

Overall, pretty good, especially considering everyone has mittens/gloves on.

Fans need to bang the seats will standing up. That helps.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

yeah it was. gotta tell ya it was pretty funny watching Big Dan lumbering down the field 71 yards to their 4 yard line. we couldn't stop laughing cause the guy is so big........and one of the guys laughing the loudest was TB!!!!

I think inside he was grateful that someone finally tackled him because he clearly ran outta wind!  lol!!

and all of us in our section all agreed that when they went up 3-0 we knew we were still gonna win this game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

i heard those Pack fans chanting KUUUUUUUUHN, they sure were loud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Well it's hard to hear anything, including the game with Al Michaels babbling. ABC does the worse job of televising IMO. Collinsworth used to try and inject some good observations and point out plays being made and why. Michaels commented one time "do you think the average fan really cares about that"? Well yeh I thinks fans do care about that. I don't think Collinsworth likes being there anymore..

To your point You couldn't tell if it was loud or not

football AKA NEGAME

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

WOW, I hoenstly felt we have one of the weakest crowd noise impacts in the game.... I feel I am louder in my living room by a large margin.  I'm truly glad to be told otherwise and that I'm wrong.  I was almost embarrased sometimes. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan12345. Show patsfan12345's posts

It sounded REALLY loud to me.   You could see the fans jumping up and down and banging the seats. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan12345. Show patsfan12345's posts

Very true....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shelleygoetz. Show shelleygoetz's posts

I was at the game, and I can say it was louder than the other games I've been to, especially in the 3rd and 4th quarters.  The last Packers drive at the end of the 4th quarter was as loud as I've ever heard it 

However, there was a couple sitting in front of us under a blanket.  They didn't utter a word the entire game.  Not a clap, not a cheer...nothing.  They sat there like statues under their blanket and then left at the end of the 3rd quarter, probably because me and the kids behind me were quite loud and rowdy.  That was just fine with me, since it allowed me to raise the noise level with some seat banging :) Why do people bother to go to the game if they're not even going to cheer their team on?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

It sounded REALLY loud to me.   You could see the fans jumping up and down and banging the seats.  "

Yep!

Loved Big D.  prancin down the higwAY carrying the game
     into Pats and NFL history 
    He set a new record and the momentumn shifter for Pats

I thought to myself  the gods cant be cruel to NE on such a historical night

TB made a new record also.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Lot of Cheeseheads there that game, I was there too. Very good ending and a pretty grand atmosphere.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

I was not impressed with the last home game.  It only got truely loud with a couple plays: Connely and Arrington.

Clearly the gold standard for crowd noise was the NYJ game a couple weeks back.  THAT was as loud as I can remember in 30 years of watching games.

Sections
Shortcuts