Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7546795/tom-brady-wife-gisele-bundchen-blasts-new-england-patriots-receivers

stating the obvious, but kinda funny

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs

Just being the good wife and reading/listening to all the talk about Tom is to blame for the loss like the Pats only had him as the player on the field.  Ya think??!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We win as a team, we lose as a team. We lost. I understand her defending Tom though. Too many dimwits find fault with him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs:
    We win as a team, we lose as a team. We lost. I understand her defending Tom though. Too many dimwits find fault with him.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Yeah because the safety and INT were certainly somebady else's fault. so was the underthrown pass to a wide open Welker

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : Yeah because the safety and INT were certainly somebady else's fault. so was the underthrown pass to a wide open Welker
    Posted by glenr

welker has to make that catch, man welker is awesome, but he wont ever live that down....one catch for the super bowl and he couldnt do it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by BabeParilli

NO, i'm sure TB is man enough to admit he made some errors that cost them a chance to win.

Who throws a ball down the middle of the feild inside the tackle box while in the endzone with no reciever in sight?

who underthrws throws a deep ball to agimped up TE that lacks mobility to out jump a LB as tall as himself? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

she is totally classless.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

I wouldn't call her classless.  We all make mistakes and maybe she shouldn't have said what she did ... but ... she was reacting in the heat of the moment after a very disappoining loss and Giants fans started heckling her. I would call them classless before her.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

She didn't do it to call out the WR's, she did it to respond to agressive strangers annoying her. the natural reaction is to defend the guy they are insulting, and unintentionally she defaulted into the other guys, which is exactly what they wanted. Someone needs to prep the high profile relatives how to respond, what she should have said "You need a little romantic attention, honey, I'll see if my dog will lower her standards for you".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Posted by BabeParilli

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes, win as a team, lose as a team.  But deep down we don't like to hear it but she was right.  Certainly there were several things that if they went the Pats way it's a win.  Catching the ball at the end happened to be one of them. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : she still has a cute a** though 
    Posted by JintsFan

that she does

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Guess she saw those 4 straight drops to end the game too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

I don't blame her. She's right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Brady Safety
    Brady INT
    Ninko FLAG
    Wes Drop
    Molden 12 man FLAG
    Branch Drop (1st play of last drive it was a 40 yarder at least, with 1 Time Out)

Take 2 of those 5 off and we win !!! any 2 ! of even 1... just 1 less mistake !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

for al lu kool-aiders defending gis ono, perhaps, all the receivers' wives should pull the same stuff as well. everytime brady air mails it or when he cappped the game away in 2007.. heck maybe gronk's ma or gal should take shots for him not having the arm strength to get it there. hey, maybe bb's gal should blame brady for getting a safety the team never recovered from. give me a break... spouses esp when supermodels have to be very accounatble and smarter at avoiding easy baits like the heckler.. ey lets give michael richards a pass as well... she's wrong and should apologize on twittter or elsewhere for creating the impression she hates the wrs and putting tb and others ina n awakward position. those commments cant help cohesion on the team.. period!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : Yeah because the safety and INT were certainly somebady else's fault. so was the underthrown pass to a wide open Welker
    Posted by glenr

At least try to mask your ignorance.

Guess what? All QBs throw picks. The safety was a stupid call. Wes had both hands on the ball and DROPPED it.

Guess what else ignoramus?  Tom's rating for the game was about the same as Eli's "elite" season was.

I'm really getting sick of dum basses like you. Learn the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : NO, i'm sure TB is man enough to admit he made some errors that cost them a chance to win. Who throws a ball down the middle of the feild inside the tackle box while in the endzone with no reciever in sight? who underthrws throws a deep ball to agimped up TE that lacks mobility to out jump a LB as tall as himself? 
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Of course he made errors. They all do. Guess what?

How does a 91 PR, 65% comp, 32 TDs, 16 INTs and 4,416 yards sound for a season to you. Sounds like a pro-bowl year to me.

That's what Brady's game over a season would be, and this with his best weapon hobbled.

Most of you people don't know your azz from your elbow when it comes to football.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

she is totally classless.  
    Posted by soxbo

If so, you two have a lot in common.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes, win as a team, lose as a team.  But deep down we don't like to hear it but she was right.  Certainly there were several things that if they went the Pats way it's a win.  Catching the ball at the end happened to be one of them. 
    Posted by TFB12

Sure. Lots of things can be pointed out in a close loss. Getting a D stop at the endgame. Recovering a fumble or two. Maybe even getting an INT. How about holding Eli to his seasonal PR instead of 11 points higher? How about not negating a huge defensive turnover with something as stupid as too many men on the field penalty? Lots of things.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady Safety Brady INT Ninko FLAG Wes Drop Molden 12 man FLAG Branch Drop (1st play of last drive it was a 40 yarder at least, with 1 Time Out) Take 2 of those 5 off and we win !!! any 2 ! of even 1... just 1 less mistake !
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

How about this one?

D gets a stop in the endgame?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

for al lu kool-aiders defending gis ono, perhaps, all the receivers' wives should pull the same stuff as well. everytime brady air mails it or when he cappped the game away in 2007.. heck maybe gronk's ma or gal should take shots for him not having the arm strength to get it there. hey, maybe bb's gal should blame brady for getting a safety the team never recovered from. give me a break... spouses esp when supermodels have to be very accounatble and smarter at avoiding easy baits like the heckler.. ey lets give michael richards a pass as well... she's wrong and should apologize on twittter or elsewhere for creating the impression she hates the wrs and putting tb and others ina n awakward position. those commments cant help cohesion on the team.. period!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

Better idea. All the receiver's wives that are married to a future Hall of Famer can pull that. Get a clue.

What she said was truth. Try to live with it. At least she didn't rip the D for not getting a stop to win the game and getting owned by Eli yet again in crunch time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Gisele should just take her top off and lay on a beach wearing butt floss. What she does best. I personally dont care what she has to say. I'd rather hear what Brady has to say. He won't sugar coat things.

She sounds as dumb as Brenda Warner's comments were about Kurts contract dealings.

Let the football players speak for themselves.

Sections
Shortcuts