Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs

"... Tom has become a spoiled baby. HE SHOWED NO LEADERSHIP on that last drive.  He looked DROOPY and SAD and DEFEATED and his f*ckin team reflected that. I think the game was there to be won. YES.  57 seconds with a time out. go get it.  I think this pre - pubescent, hick, Eli could have done it. he could have done it with our team.  with the same tools brady had. YES . .  BRADY BLEW IT.  
    Posted by soxbo[/QUOTE]

Did you even watch the same game?

I'm not even a Giant fan but you have to give them credit.  Aside from beating the Pat's earlier this season they beat two of the best teams in football during the playoffs, .. including last years champs.  The Giants got their act together late in the season and were a very good team thoughout the playoffs.

That's what happens when you play a good team, .. you look out of sync, .. like your timing is off, .. like your having a bad day.  Because good teams force that on you.

All the hysterics aside the Pat's lost to a better team but they fought to the last second ran out.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

i hate Brady.  He is a great quarterback . .  but he is too much a an assH*le to lead this team anymore.  he loves NY so much . . (he lives there . .) let him play for the Jests.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wYcMnxkc0o&feature=related

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Wow my Ignore list is getting a workout today.  It seems like we have all kinds of slime ball trolls coming out of the wood work.

Surprise, she defended her husband to a boorish fan and she said the first thing that came to her mind.  

Trolls GFY.

And for Pats fans calling her Yoko what is wrong with you?  In your view maybe Brady should have sworn to celibacy or better yet, maybe he should have become a eunuch.   You guys sound like a bunch of jealous prepubescent children. 

What kind of perfection are you people looking for?  Shame on you.  Geesh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs:
    [QUOTE]i hate Brady.  He is a great quarterback . .  but he is too much a an assH*le to lead this team anymore.  he loves NY so much . . (he lives there . .) let him play for the Jests.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wYcMnxkc0o&feature=related
    Posted by soxbo[/QUOTE]
    Tom Brady doesn't live in New York anymore. Gisele said she sold her New York town house and that she's a Bostonian now.
    http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/earth-mother/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]I don't blame her. She's right.
    Posted by Cloudyandrain[/QUOTE]

She is not right. Tom is to blame for the safety. That 2 points proved costly. Not too mention it allowed the Giants to control time of possesion in first. That pick on the deep under thrown toss to Gronk down field on first and ten was dumb. That was costly. I think there were about 7minutes left. He was lucky he got away with it against the Ravens. Then the difficult high pass to Welker was not one of his best passes. That looked like a pass for Gronk. If Welker makes that catch then everyone would be saying it was the most amazing catch. It is not like it hit him in the numbers. It was a poorly thrown ball to an open Welker. Sorry, she is way off. As a matter of fact, Tom has gotten worse since she entered his life. His fire on the field has not been the same. The PATS offense scored 7 points in the second half. 7 points. They did not score another point with 11 minutes to go in the third. Sorry, TB and BB have some blame in that. She was off base for blasting WR's. If the PATS have no Welker they are not in the playoffs or SB for that matter. Brady needs to put on the pants again and start playing with that fire and passion he had before he met her.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : How about this one? D gets a stop in the endgame?
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

U have got to be kidding. The D did their job. 9 points in the first half. Actually, 7, 2 of those belong to Brady. Then only 12 in the second. The D held them to 2 field goals and perhaps a third if they are not up against the clock in the end. Give me a break babe. The Pats offense scored 7 points in the second half. That is not going to get in done in a SB.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]When you win say little. When you lose say even less. In this case you say nothing.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

That is what she should have done. Good post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]how the hell can you let a bunch of imbeciles get under your skin to that extent? she is a spoiled baby.  Tom has become a spoiled baby. HE SHOWED NO LEADERSHIP on that last drive.  He looked DROOPY and SAD and DEFEATED and his f*ckin team reflected that. I think the game was there to be won. YES.  57 seconds with a time out. go get it.  I think this pre - pubescent, hick, Eli could have done it. he could have done it with our team.  with the same tools brady had. YES . .  BRADY BLEW IT.  
    Posted by soxbo[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with the sp0iled baby part. He has lost that fire and hunger and passion. The look is not there on his face like it was before he met Gisele. She has made him soft. If he can get that fire back, I think the PATS will be back next yr in the SB. But he did look a bit defeated. He looked almost scared. He had some great moments, but the safety and the dumb heave underthrown ball to a covered GRONK on 1st and 10 proved costly. And I don't care if Welker had 2 hands on that pass, it was off the mark. Period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]how the hell can you let a bunch of imbeciles get under your skin to that extent? she is a spoiled baby. And were it you after the game, being taunted for wearing a Brady jersey, you would have ignored them? Or would you have replied with something similar? Looking at it from a distance you can be logical and say they weren't worth the trouble. Caught up in the emotional drain of losing the SB I doubt many fans would have held their tongue!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I surely would not have accused the PATS players like she did about dropping the passes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]"... Tom has become a spoiled baby. HE SHOWED NO LEADERSHIP on that last drive.  He looked DROOPY and SAD and DEFEATED and his f*ckin team reflected that. I think the game was there to be won. YES.  57 seconds with a time out. go get it.  I think this pre - pubescent, hick, Eli could have done it. he could have done it with our team.  with the same tools brady had. YES . .  BRADY BLEW IT.   Posted by soxbo[/QUOTE] Did you even watch the same game? I'm not even a Giant fan but you have to give them credit.  Aside from beating the Pat's earlier this season they beat two of the best teams in football during the playoffs, .. including last years champs.  The Giants got their act together late in the season and were a very good team thoughout the playoffs. That's what happens when you play a good team, .. you look out of sync, .. like your timing is off, .. like your having a bad day.  Because good teams force that on you. All the hysterics aside the Pat's lost to a better team but they fought to the last second ran out.  
    Posted by heobrien[/QUOTE]

Heobrien. The Giants got lucky this SB run. The 49ers game. Twice, 2 players run smack into each and drop easy picks. Twice, the guy lets that ball hit his knee and then he fumbles. 2 fumbles in the PATS game. And they bounce right back into the Giants hands. TB throws the dumbest pass down field to a covered gimpy GRONK. Brady misfires to Welker. On open Welker at that. A pass he makes all season to Welker in stride. It almost seemed like he thought he was throwing that one to GRONK. But hey, the Giants captialized on all those miscues. So they earned it. And it takes a little bit of luck to win Super Bowls. The PATS know this all too well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Regardless of what Gisele said she was right I counted 7 dropped passes that were catchable including Welkers drop that would have iced the game. Wes did the same thing as Hernandez did when he dropped the ball he thought of running with the ball before he secured the ball,poor concentration on both of their parts.
    In Gisele's case she knows who her husband is and she would defend him to the death,the world needs more women like her.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Still can't believe that this is a story, her son's naked picture was posted, her private emails were hacked into and all the talk about her & her husband for what because he is a good looking QB that doesn't say anything about anyone. I know I wouldn't be able to keep my cool either. The guy was saying that Eli owned her husband I would ave smacked him, I can't stand oh shucks Eli, and for people to say it was classless is just stupid. She is his wife he owes us nothing but to do the best he can. I am sick and tired of everyone getting ticked if people have a normal reaction, what s happening to this country, does she need to apologize now, give me a break. My 9 year old son got hit at recess Monday here in NYC because he is a Pats fan. This is really going too far!!! Give the woman a break and remember she is human. I called my son's school and am having a meeting with the boys parents, I think my son should not get attacked at school because he roots for another team! If I had to to protect my son I would do whatever it takes!!! Family is your life, Tom is just a person, the only difference s he makes more money than most!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

He looked stunned and depressed in the 4th quarter.  I thought it was from the emotions of the game, but maybe he was hurt on the Tuck play.

Having watched it again just now . .  he REALLy got nailed on that play.  BOTH shoulders were absolutely smooshed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

I just can't believe that anyone, even a gloating Giants fan, would get that close to Gisele and use the opportunity to take a shot at her/ her husband. Seems like a wasted encounter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

http://leeinks.weei.com/sports/2012/02/07/the-meaning-of-gisele-examining-the-reaction-to-bundchens-reaction SAYS IT ALLLL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : welker has to make that catch, man welker is awesome, but he wont ever live that down....one catch for the super bowl and he couldnt do it
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

He already did with me.  His body of work stands for itself.  If you are going to ignore all he has done and blast him for one miss, you are a poor fan and probably a poor man as well.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : He already did with me.  His body of work stands for itself.  If you are going to ignore all he has done and blast him for one miss, you are a poor fan and probably a poor man as well.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

im not ignoring what he has done, welker is a great player and has done alot for his franchise...im simply saying this will haunt him for awhile, but hey, maybe this will make him come out next year and play with even more passion....this team has plenty of reasons to come out PO'd next year and they have the scheldule to get a good seed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I wouldnt kick her out of bed for saying it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]Still can't believe that this is a story, her son's naked picture was posted, her private emails were hacked into and all the talk about her & her husband for what because he is a good looking QB that doesn't say anything about anyone. I know I wouldn't be able to keep my cool either. The guy was saying that Eli owned her husband I would ave smacked him, I can't stand oh shucks Eli, and for people to say it was classless is just stupid. She is his wife he owes us nothing but to do the best he can. I am sick and tired of everyone getting ticked if people have a normal reaction, what s happening to this country, does she need to apologize now, give me a break. My 9 year old son got hit at recess Monday here in NYC because he is a Pats fan. This is really going too far!!! Give the woman a break and remember she is human. I called my son's school and am having a meeting with the boys parents, I think my son should not get attacked at school because he roots for another team! If I had to to protect my son I would do whatever it takes!!! Family is your life, Tom is just a person, the only difference s he makes more money than most!
    Posted by laurienyc13[/QUOTE]

She was not protecting Tom, but merely throwing his teamates under the bus. Tom has gotten soft ever since he has been with her. He needs to find his mojo again and get back to be tough. Tom cost the team 2 huge points. Tom threw that dumb pass(underthrew) to a hobbled covered GRONK. Oh, and he missed on the Welker pass too. I think he thought he was throwing to GRONK on that play. Speaking of which, why did they not use him?

But I am sorry about what happened to your son at school. NO need for that stuff.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : im not ignoring what he has done, welker is a great player and has done alot for his franchise...im simply saying this will haunt him for awhile, but hey, maybe this will make him come out next year and play with even more passion....this team has plenty of reasons to come out PO'd next year and they have the scheldule to get a good seed.
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

If meeting the Giants for a second SB does not get them PO'd, then this recent loss won't either. The same Giants team that ruined the 19-0 season. The same Giants team that talked the talk and walked the walk.

You act like that pass was perfect. It was high and outside over his shoulder. It should have been inside and hitting him in stride and maybe Welker gets in for a TD. Believe me, if Welker makes the catch, it goes down as one of the greatest and would be all the cooler talk today even. Welker did all he could on a not so great pass. They still had time to do something, and failed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeattlePatsFan99. Show SeattlePatsFan99's posts

Let’s add a little context to the story.  Gisele didn’t walk up to a microphone and make this comment. She was overheard in public making a critical comment to her friends just after being provoked by some Giant fans.  That said, she should have remembered she is a public figure in a public place and that there are cameras everywhere. Her emotional response is understandable but it still wrong because you don’t publically criticize your spouse’s co-workers. This applies to everyone.

Of course her real mistake was not dealing with the problem immediately.  She should have publically acknowledged (and privately) what happened and apologized. People would understand the mistake and respect the gesture. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

the pass to welker was crummy.  /  brady should admit it.    brady may  have gotten hurt on the tuck play which caused him to miss those throws, but HE missed them.  the interception was atrocious too.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]Let’s add a little context to the story.   Gisele didn’t walk up to a microphone and make this comment. She was overheard in public making a critical comment to her friends just after being provoked by some Giant fans.   That said, she should have remembered she is a public figure in a public place and that there are cameras everywhere. Her emotional response is understandable but it still wrong because you don’t publically criticize your spouse’s co-workers. This applies to everyone. Of course her real mistake was not dealing with the problem immediately.   She should have publically acknowledged (and privately) what happened and apologized. People would understand the mistake and respect the gesture. 
    Posted by SeattlePatsFan99[/QUOTE]

Your description of the context is exactly right.  She was talking to the people with her, in response to taunts being yelled at her by some NY idiots.  (What kind of jerk taunts a player's wife, anyway).  She was sticking up for her husband.  I don't happen agree with her that this was on the receivers, but she's understandably biased.  Good for her, better for TB.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : Your description of the context is exactly right.  She was talking to the people with her, in response to taunts being yelled at her by some NY idiots.  (What kind of jerk taunts a player's wife, anyway).  She was sticking up for her husband.  I don't happen agree with her that this was on the receivers, but she's understandably biased.  Good for her, better for TB.
    Posted by Norger[/QUOTE]

Your parenthetical statement sums up my thoughts perfectly.

Here's my hypothetical conversation between the classy Giants fan and his buddy the next day:

"Hey dude, guess who I ran into at the Super Bowl?"

"Who?"

"Gisele Bundchen!"

"Awesome! What did you do? Did you say hello? Did you get a picture or an autograph?"

"No, even better! I talked $@&! to her!!"

Sections
Shortcuts