Gisele Cheating?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Gisele Cheating?

For the record, I've never thought they were actually kissing and even if they were, it's not my or our business.

The only reason I posted this is because if it were true, yes, it would affect our season in some way. Don't tell me Brady's mind wouldn't be focused on his situation at home on Monday night. He has an amazing ability to focus on the task at hand but let's not kid ourselves here, this would be a whole new challenge for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele Cheating?:
    [QUOTE] Bridgette Moynahan is a much more beautiful woman. Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

hey she is a great looking woman, but in compariosn to G, she falls short 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Lol Giesle is beautiful and Bridget is cute but not one her level.

The pictures are on the web and their is more stuff with guys grabbing her and having their hands on her rear end. More to the story and Brady doesnt deserve to be treated like that. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Cheating? : hey she is a great looking woman, but in compariosn to G, she falls short 
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Come on, are you serious?  Giselle lacks in the face department, it is too rough and manly.  Moynahan is a stunner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Gisele Cheating?:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/01/a-potential-distraction-emerges-for-tom-brady/ What are your interpretations of the photos? This isn't football related per se but it could very well turn into something that affects our season.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Doesn't the National Enquirer have a website for you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Cheating? : Come on, are you serious?  Giselle lacks in the face department, it is too rough and manly.  Moynahan is a stunner.
    Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

she don't look too manly to me