Gisele seeks prayers for her husband!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Gisele seeks prayers for her husband!!!

There is a saying “not to put your umbrella up before it rains” but I can imagine some NY fans getting on this as many in the sports world did when Tebow would kneel, bow his head and pray. Some dummies were inferring he was asking God for a win which meant he was also asking God to make the other team lose.

The "New York Post" this morning is reporting that supermodel Gisele Bundchen has sent an email to friends and family in which she asks them to pray for her husband, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. The email's text, according to the Post:
    “My sweet friends and family, this Sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this Super Bowl.

“So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this Sunday.

She very intelligently asks God, as I’m sure Tebow did too, to help Tom be confident, not get hurt & be positive so he can fulfill his goal to win a championship. She in no way says, “Please God help the Patriots win the Super Bowl” but to help Brady possess all of the qualities he will need for him to achieve his objective.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Gisele seeks prayers for her husband!!!

It's sort of cute, really. She sounds more like my Italian grandmother than a supermodel.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I'm surprised the headline wasn't something like: BRADY'S WIFE PULLS A TEBOW AND GUARANTEES GOD'S SUPPORT IN VICTORY

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele seeks prayers for her husband!!!:
    [QUOTE]I'm surprised the headline wasn't something like: BRADY'S WIFE PULLS A TEBOW AND GUARANTEES GOD'S SUPPORT IN VICTORY
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

You are correct...not unlike a New York newspaper to twist her words innocently claiming their interpretation !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Every man needs a good women in his life. It looks like Tom found his. Good job Gisele.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Gisele seeks prayers for her husband!!!:
    [QUOTE]There is a saying “not to put your umbrella up before it rains” but I can imagine some NY fans getting on this as many in the sports world did when Tebow would kneel, bow his head and pray. Some dummies were inferring he was asking God for a win which meant he was also asking God to make the other team lose.   The "New York Post" this morning is reporting that supermodel Gisele Bundchen has sent an email to friends and family in which she asks them to pray for her husband, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. The email's text, according to the Post: “My sweet friends and family, this Sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this Super Bowl. “So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this Sunday. She very intelligently asks God, as I’m sure Tebow did too, to help Tom be confident, not get hurt & be positive so he can fulfill his goal to win a championship. She in no way says, “Please God help the Patriots win the Super Bowl” but to help Brady possess all of the qualities he will need for him to achieve his objective.
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

That's really sweet. Of course, NY fans would spin on the word, "sweet". But,  apparently, Tom not only has a famous, zillion dollar wife...but a woman who deeply cares for him. With so many of the celebrity relationships and marriages these days falling apart...not to mention the troubles of the average Joe and Josephine with marriages, a story like this is nice to read, once in a while. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouthSt. Show SouthSt's posts

NY vs Boston is always a battle of mass vs class . . . also represented in the relationships of say Joe & Marilyn vs Tom & Gisele

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Very classy and positive note by Gisele.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow, Tom is a lucky man.

I heard a reference yesterday that was spot on. People hate Tom because he is greedy. Most people just take one thing at the Man Buffet, but he took them all.

He is handsome, smart, has a supermodel wife, has multiple Sb rings, has all the money he needs.

"Hey tom, save some for us"

A hot wife who has his full support and makes some nice scratch too...Cant beat that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Whatever she asks, I'd do...without question! :)

It was pretty sweet of her and well composed. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

For a woman with a nine-figure bank account and worldwide fame, Gisele has always struck me as somewhat of a down-to-earth person (yes, as "down to earth" as a woman with her fame and fortune can be).

Let's face it: Brady could pretty much have any woman under 30 that he wants in this world; the fact that he's with Gisele reflects, in my view, that she's more than just a face and a body (and a bank account), and that he genuinely digs her as a person, too.

Of course, if this all ends in a messy, public divorce in three years (as do a lot of celebrity marriages), then forget I said any of the above.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

He is going to need it. Only chance Patriots have is prayer and a big miracle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

7 years after marriage date will be the telling tale...after that, everything becomes 50/50. 

I have no reason to suspect that it wouldn't work out.  Good for them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/gisele_pray_for_my_tom_sqEjWh7kObfk2SjRXQSjLL#ixzz1lEczgkE6

This guy is a mole. He calls Giselle's email a disgusting sappy message?!?!

Sections
Shortcuts