Gisele set to become the FIRST billonaire supermodel, what does it mean to TB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Gisele set to become the FIRST billonaire supermodel, what does it mean to TB?

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2012/01/25/gisele-bundchen-to-become-first-worlds-first-billionaire-supermodel/

Who would have thunk it, I assumed Heidi Klum with Seal behind her would get there.  oh well....I think this gives Tom some extra intangibles to get us over and make him end his mostly poor playoff play (minus Jax and Denver). His qb rating all together is around 87!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Re: Gisele set to become the FIRST billonaire supermodel, what does it mean to TB?

I think what it means is this

Tom B is still horribly too good looking
    Tom B is still the best QB in the NFL
    Tom B is now the luckiest man on earth , even when his carreer is over there will be no chance of us ever having to see a newspaper blurb about him going through all his money like other "superstar" athletes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouthSt. Show SouthSt's posts

Re: Gisele set to become the FIRST billonaire supermodel, what does it mean to TB?

it means he's cooler than Sam Malone

lead us to victory General Brady !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady's passer rating in SBs is 95.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

No alimony after the divorce.  That's got to factor in somewhere....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

That this is one of the DUMBEST posts put on this site. Get a life and find something of real meaning to write about and not asinine posts like this one. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele set to become the FIRST billonaire supermodel, what does it mean to TB?:
    Brady's passer rating in SBs is 95.
    Posted by BabeParilli

He removed Jax and Denver for some odd reason.
    Maybe someone should remove two of his parts so that he can become less of a man.  Or is it too late?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

maybe that tom will take a paycut to extend gronk and hernadez early;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I hope Gisele has an air tight pre-nup.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

It means he's not stocking up on "Hamburger Helper".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

It means he finally has enough money to be considered a people by Mitt Romney.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

It means he gets half if divorced and no pre-nup exists! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Does this make her a better sap sucker or not?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I prefer my women fat, ugly and poor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

It means you should interview for a job at the National Equirerer or TMZ so morons who care can read your garbage

Sections
Shortcuts