GISELE wants TOM to retire soon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

GISELE wants TOM to retire soon

how much time does he have

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: GISELE wants TOM to retire soon

In Response to GISELE wants TOM to retire soon:
    how much time does he have
    Posted by condognh

this is silly.

Tom said that he will be back and try to back to the SB.

About what time do he have? please. Brady's health is fine. He isn't falling out like Petyon.

But the team can't reley on him ....ONLY.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I doubt Gisele said that. You have some kind of link to prove it? Even if she did, I can promise you, Gisele isn't going to decide this. Tom didn't get to where he is listening to people telling him to quit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: GISELE wants TOM to retire soon:
    I doubt Gisele said that. You have some kind of link to prove it? Even if she did, I can promise you, Gisele isn't going to decide this. Tom didn't get to where he is listening to people telling him to quit.
    Posted by TheExaminer

She wants Tom to keep playing and even if the Pats meet the Giants at the Sb, she want Tom to kick Jacob's butt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If the measure of when to quit is based on how much Pats' fans appreciate him, he should have retired a few years ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: GISELE wants TOM to retire soon":
    If the measure of when to quit is based on how much Pats' fans appreciate him, he should have retired a few years ago. Posted by BabeParilli
    ^^^ The truth. I can't stand this foolishness , especially on this board. LOL I actually heard someone say let's trade him and get two first rounders. Yea trade an all time great , top five QB for a few draft picks. LOL Because we need draft picks so bad. What we need is draft other players that can actually play.

Sections
Shortcuts