Gisele

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Re: Gisele

You ever thought about building yourself a homemade flying machine and then head to the nearest skyscaper? If not now would be a good time.If you need  advice feel free to ask.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

nyfan, dont be jealous since your wife probably looks like Eli.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Gisele:
    "Pray for Tom Brady" How pathetic that sounds.  I never hear a #1 seed team rely on Prayers and Luck to win.  That just shows how her and you patriot fans all are losers.  The Giants will win and there is nothing you can do about it except watch and go cry to your momma.  They beat the Pats in SB 42.  They beat the Pats preseason.  They beat the Pats regular season.  Why should Sunday be any different.  Giants OWN the Pats.  Always have, always will.  Get over it!!!  And dear Gisele, want some advice?  If you really want the Giants to lose, you are better off going to their locker room and entertain them in your bikini than praying.
    Posted by nyfan11

look who's talking... 
    you talk about pats and people supporting them being losers, when the only reason you are siding with the giants is that your team, the jets, have been gone playing golf for weeks now. the biggest losers are people who just hope that the team who beat theirs get beaten too. of the biggest losers, the even bigger losers are those who don't realize that. you are the creme de la creme of the biggest losers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Actually its customary to say prayers before a big battle. I don'tt think she's worried the Patriots will lose, more like she's praying for a safe and injury free game.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NY fans are gomers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Patriots have never been swept by any team in a given season if my memory is correct.

So they lost to the Giants once (twice if you count the preseason), and that is just more reason to put your money on New England in my opinion.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Yet another stupid post from a NY imbecile!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I support her spiritrual cheerleading. This has been a spiritrual based season since the passing of MHK.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele:
    I love how pathetic and scummy NY/NJ types are. Yeah, it's real embarrassing or awful that a spouse would want people to root or pray for the success of an athlete. How awful.  You NY/NJ MORONS should be outraged Rupert Murdoch has employees breaking the law without a warrant to access her email. It's illegal.  I fully expect a lawsuit to follow. But, oh no, we're so superior, we're from NY and read the NY Post. Efffing INBREDS.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

I'm back just to remind people how pathetic they sounded with their Tebow bashing because of his faith in God. Now Gisele is imploring fans to pray for TB? I support her request, but find it extremely hypocritical how fans somehow find this acceptable and TT a loser and attention seeker by pointing to the sky.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Real intelligent post...you probably live in the basement of your mother's rental....you have no job, no teeth, your best piece of a clothes are sweat pants, you never got past 10th grade, big n tall stores no longer carry your size, how you got a post on here is beyond me....do us all a favor...Go shine some shoes n stay off this site...LOSER!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I am not sure why Jets fans are glomming onto this as something to gloat over. It is a wife asking personal friends to give positive energy to the Pats. If anything, you are mocking her belief system.

Now, if the head coach of the team were to beg other teams to help beat the Pats so you could win the division, then that would be beyond embarrassing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Gisele:
    "Pray for Tom Brady" How pathetic that sounds.  I never hear a #1 seed team rely on Prayers and Luck to win.  That just shows how her and you patriot fans all are losers.  The Giants will win and there is nothing you can do about it except watch and go cry to your momma.  They beat the Pats in SB 42.  They beat the Pats preseason.  They beat the Pats regular season.  Why should Sunday be any different.  Giants OWN the Pats.  Always have, always will.  Get over it!!!  And dear Gisele, want some advice?  If you really want the Giants to lose, you are better off going to their locker room and entertain them in your bikini than praying.
    Posted by nyfan11

NYFU... Pathetic applies to you TOE sucker

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You are getting REAL desperate, but more humorous. Keep up the good work.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Is anyone really surprised this punk would post this? He used to have a woman but the air leaked out.

Typical Jets fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I

n Response to Gisele:
    Posted by nyfan11

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

BUM UNDER A BRIDGE AKA DAKOTA'S GRANDPA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Gisele":
    In Response to Re: Gisele : You got it wrong, fool.  It is YOU patriot fans who will be the LOSERS.  I put my life savings on the G-Men already and after tomorrows game, I will be a WINNER and a rich one too.. Posted by nyfan11
    Touchy touchy. Getting nervous aren't you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele : You got it wrong, fool.  It is YOU patriot fans who will be the LOSERS.  I put my life savings on the G-Men already and after tomorrows game, I will be a WINNER and a rich one too..
    Posted by nyfan11

You are such a loser that you have no friends to talk to, and you are a liar because nobody is stupid enough to bet their life savings on this game, even if it only amounted to your 11 dollars. 

We know you are a loser that's obvious, but what else are you a liar or just stupid? I'd almost bet my life savings that its both.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts