Giselle Bundchen & Tom Brady's hair

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Giselle Bundchen & Tom Brady's hair

A quick survey to bring attention to why Brady is keeping his hair the way it is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Giselle Bundchen & Tom Brady's hair

He is not cutting his hair until he brings the Lombardi trophy back to New England!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I would do anything my wife told me to do as long as she kept my motor running.

personally i have to problem if TB wants to be a hippy like clay matthews. who the fk cares, all i want him to do is deliver 2 more super bowl trophies before he retires

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

That hair gets Tom laid by the highest paid model in history. He wins!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Giselle Bundchen & Tom Brady's hair:
    Posted by 49Patriots

that's all that counts. all he has to do is throw a fooball, hug his little boy good night and meet momma in the shower

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flag-waiver. Show flag-waiver's posts

She's his wife, but who wears the pants. Tom your a football player, not a Brazilian yuppy. Funny things happen when you marry someone from another country. I wonder if Tom speaks her lanuage?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

She's his wife, but who wears the pants. Tom your a football player, not a Brazilian yuppy. Funny things happen when you marry someone from another country. I wonder if Tom speaks her lanuage?
    Posted by flag-waiver

Hmm....

Somehow I think Tom Brady could less. =D

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by flag-waiver

that's bullshi*. she don't wear the pants, she wears the panties and the cheeleading outfit

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Giselle Bundchen & Tom Brady's hair : that's all that counts. all he has to do is throw a fooball, hug his little boy good night and meet momma in the shower
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Yup, Tom is one lucky man. It's like God took my dreams and gave it to Tom. He's the QB of the Patriots, he's won 3 SBs, he has two sons, his wife is a supermodel...

Man, if I get one of this in my lifetime I'd die a happy man. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Giselle Bundchen & Tom Brady's hair : Hmm.... Somehow I think Tom Brady could less. =D
    Posted by 49Patriots

yowzaa, thanks for posting that picture.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

face we have the best QB in NFL history and he's married to the hottest babe in the world, who can top that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

We probably need NEgame to weigh in on this topic for sure. TB is her man

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

Oh my goodness, you gentlemen sound as though you have never been laid by a sexi lady. I use to live with an exotic dancer that was very bi, she would bring me home some fantastic goodies for 2 long wonderful years. Now how is it that you men are drooling over Tom Brady's wife? Ehh?
    Is she hot? Yes, but my friends that does not mean great in bed. I have had many that are 10's and as dumb as a potato chip. The hottest women by far are from Brazil or the Spanish ladies, take my word on that please. Gentlemen, if you ever get the chance, take yourself a 3 day weekend getaway for Madi Gras and enjoy some life...You will come back a very happy man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Posted by 49Patriots

QFT!

If my wife was that hot, I would grow out a 3 foot beard and hair down to my knees as long as we got it going every night.

What he does with his hair, IMO, is not of anyones concern unless your part of his family. If his wife wants him with long hair, fine, I don't care.

Back to football people...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Gisele:  Sweetie, it's only 4 months to Carnival.  Would you wear 10 or 20 of these three foot long red and yellow feathers in your hair?  Pleeeze, honey?  You'll look fantastic on the football field.

Tom:  Yes, dear. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Oh my goodness, you gentlemen sound as though you have never been laid by a sexi lady. I use to live with an exotic dancer that was very bi, she would bring me home some fantastic goodies for 2 long wonderful years. Now how is it that you men are drooling over Tom Brady's wife? Ehh? Is she hot? Yes, but my friends that does not mean great in bed. I have had many that are 10's and as dumb as a potato chip. The hottest women by far are from Brazil or the Spanish ladies, take my word on that please. Gentlemen, if you ever get the chance, take yourself a 3 day weekend getaway for Madi Gras and enjoy some life...You will come back a very happy man.
    Posted by patriotway1

=D 

"The hottest women by far are from Brazil or the Spanish ladies, take my word on that please."

My friend, Ms. Gisselle Bundchen Brady is from Rio Grande do sul, Brazil. =D

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Giselle Bundchen & Tom Brady's hair : yowzaa, thanks for posting that picture.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I'm more of an Adriana Lima man myself, but Gisselle is hot!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The only thing worthy of comment on this thread is the pic of Giselle in the bikini.  No question she is one smokin' babe.  Nice goin' Tom.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Just happy that this is a thread on a pats football site.  Love the priorities.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

@IndyLove

You know, I start fifty threads and this is the one that gets 19 replies... it's not my fault.  The only other one that got responses was when I opposed Rush Limbaugh's attempt to buy the Rams, which is too bad because I was really proud of my football education thread where I posted articles from Matt Bowen and Pat Kirwan on how football plays work.

Besides, unlike the Indy Star, we don't devote our entire board to b*tching about the Colts.  Go get a rule changed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Like Tom Brady couldnt find someone just as hot and wear his hair anyway he likes???  Why in the world does he need to wear a haircut made famous by a 16 year old?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Apparently Mr. Bieber has now written (or at least recorded) a song calling out Mr. Bundeschen for copying his 'do and telling him to get it cut.  

Heard this on M&M this morning.  Hilarious. 

a 14 year old kid (or whatever his teen age) is calling out a 3x SB winner for his hair.  Just can't make this stuff up. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Indy, let's say Home Depot came out and said "we sell wood as flat and sturdy as Peyton Manning's forehead" You could come in here and say it has zero bearing on anything, right? Well, a talentless KID calling out a 3x Super Bowl winner's (2 more than Peyton) HAIR is also irrelevant right? Just saying.

Anyone outside the game can diss an NFL player, especially a Hall of Fame QB, but until you stand in the pocket and take a hit from Ray Lewis, your opinion means nothing. And yes, I'd feel the same way of Bieber was dissing Manning.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Giselle Bundchen & Tom Brady's hair : Yup, Tom is one lucky man. It's like God took my dreams and gave it to Tom. He's the QB of the Patriots, he's won 3 SBs, he has two sons, his wife is a supermodel... Man, if I get one of this in my lifetime I'd die a happy man. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Just get 2 kids.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Who cares?  Seriously.

Sections
Shortcuts