Give A Caption

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Give A Caption

WE BAD  WSOME BAD MUTHERF**KERS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Give A Caption

oldies but goodies

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

We Bad We Bad We old But Still Bad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Thank You for our rings Tom Brady!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Umfold. Show Umfold's posts

Where's Milloy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Heyyyyyyyyyy....guys...that new cheerleader is looking goooooooooood."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

"Hey remember us?"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

"We built this city..."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Law looks huge. Look at the shoulders on that guy.  Looks like Bledsoe has really kept in shape, too.  I bet he could step out on the field and still play.

Old Bledsoe story, he was at media day for SB36 and someone challenged the QBs to hit a light fixture, wayyyy above them, with a football pass.  Only Bledsoe hit it...on the second try, even.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Give A Caption:
    In Response to Re: Give A Caption : He had amazing accuracy. I remember seeing footage of his combine workout before he got drafted and he was hitting everything and Parcells fell in love with his arm there. I think he could get rattled sometimes though and that was the reason for bad throws and bad decisions. I f Brady and Bledsoe were in an accuracy competition with no defenders (I know its pointless but) where they just had to hit moving targets with no pressure I think Bledsoe would beat him all day.
    Posted by Homecheese

Yea, that's when they'd attempt to fluster the two QBs by explaining to them that during the very next pass, they were gonna toss a paper airplane within 30 yards of them, as a form of distraction in the drill.  Sure as sh#t, very next throw, Drew Bledsoe would either manage to throw an INT to the lone hotdog vendor randomly watching from the stands, or fumble the ball after getting sacked by the airplane...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Bledsoe quote "Let's go on the Superbowl Train Ride! WooooWoooooooo!"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Looks like Law ate his kids.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

"We are the Nation.....Nation of Domination"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

"Hey, who's this fat guy and where's Ty Law"?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You know those guys really wish they were still playing.  It's gotta be hard to be away from football and see "your team" going to the SB again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

"We were the Champions.....And you will be the Champions!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Give A Caption:
    Law looks huge. Look at the shoulders on that guy.  Looks like Bledsoe has really kept in shape, too.  I bet he could step out on the field and still play. Old Bledsoe story, he was at media day for SB36 and someone challenged the QBs to hit a light fixture, wayyyy above them, with a football pass.  Only Bledsoe hit it...on the second try, even.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

I saw a picture of him in Patriot's Football Weekly during the off season of his second or third year, he had his shirt off, the guy looked like a linebacker...I couldn't believe it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

According to Eric Mangini/Marshall Faulk/Ravens Kicking Consultants:

They cheated again!!!!! You can never trust that team, how can anyone win against them when they refuse to obey the rules:

TOSS OF COIN

Article 2

Not more than three minutes before the kickoff of the first half, the Referee, in the presence of both

team’s captains (limit of six per team, all of whom must be uniformed members of the Active List)

F'ing COINGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

Outlined against a blue-gray January sky, the Four Horsemen rode again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

"OMG it's GRONK!!!!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedStain. Show TheRedStain's posts

In Response to Give A Caption:

" Let's conclude the meetin' and commence to cheatin'!"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ruckus93. Show Ruckus93's posts

What I wouldn't do to be 10 years younger.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

They lettin' us keep these jerseys?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

"The Boys are Back in Town"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

doublebackwine.com...yes, doublebackwine.com..that's doublebackwine.com. Please order in the next 10 minutes to receive your free can of whoopass.

Sections
Shortcuts