Give it up for Curtis Martin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Give it up for Curtis Martin

In Response to Re: Give it up for Curtis Martin:
    [QUOTE]Well, does'nt seem that way... and just as you did with my "Brady has become a choke artist" post....You turn it around and say I'm saying the guy sux. Clearly I do not think that.
    Posted by ReeGzUSMC[/QUOTE]

This the MO of posters who can't argue with facts, attack the messenger not the message.  Booob is a keyboard gangster, tough talking but his prunes shrink when confronted with a challenge. Like when I suggested he post his draft picks prior to the draft, since he thought drafting was so easy because not all of Belichick's 6th round picks became Tom Brady.

He disappeared for a month then came back after the rest of us actually gave an opinion.  Nothing smells of pssy quite like a keyboard gangster.  Booob has to be an employee of NY Times media because he is the most insulting poster here yet has never been banned.

I think he is the "Obnoxious Boston Fan" that the Globe keeps trying to foist on us, as if we need or want the reputation of obnoxious... that sounds like a New Yorker's opinion of us, not one we'd heap on ourselves.  

But I guess a city with two of every sports team who can barely win a playoff game in any given sport would be jealous of our dominance and accuse us of being obnoxious.

Booob hasn't had a good idea since he retired and left, then he ruined it by coming back.  Try the ignore button with booob, his posts read like toilet paper smears...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give it up for Curtis Martin :and when it comes to getting the job done in the POST SEASON....gotta tip your cap to Eli Manning.....uh-oh....I gave credit where it was due.....Guess im not a true Pats fan now....darn it....castrate me.

Tip my hat to Samuel dropping the Lombardi trophy? Tip my hat to a velcro helmet catch? Tip my hat to Pollard hurting Gronk? Tip my hat to Welker not holding on?

No thanks. Eli has shown he can play at a high level often enough. But crowning him the clutch champ and saying Brady has lost that lacks any vision into the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give it up for Curtis Martin : Just Because I say He's TOP 5, does'nt mean he's automatically 5th on that list lol Your reaching for an argument now.....like a miserable wife after a long day....It's obvious who stands with Brady in the "Elite" QB discussion. Brady,Rodgers,Brees...

That's two other names. Saying top 5 means there could be four others. Arguably Rodgers and Brees, after that the pickings get very very slim. And Brady clearly has been better than either of those two over the last 4 seasons played.

Not a f'n thing you had to say about Brady shows as either a Pats' fan or as appreciation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give it up for Curtis Martin : Just Because I say He's TOP 5, does'nt mean he's automatically 5th on that list lol Your reaching for an argument now.....like a miserable wife after a long day....It's obvious who stands with Brady in the "Elite" QB discussion. Brady,Rodgers,Brees....and when it comes to getting the job done in the POST SEASON....gotta tip your cap to Eli Manning.....uh-oh....I gave credit where it was due.....Guess im not a true Pats fan now....darn it....castrate me. the discussion I started was based on the FACT that since 07....we have had: 08 (no Brady),09:First round BLOWOUT vs. Baltimore on home field in which Brady threw 3 picks, finished with a 40-something QB rtg. :2010:First round exit to the Jets on Home Field again in a lousy game where the offense played with Zero urgency (I was at the Game and everyone was yelling at the Offense because they were down late in the 4th Qtr and were showing no signs of hurrying to score..) 2011: Blew out Tim Tebow and Broncos, Played like CRAP against Baltimore (0TDs-2Picks), and the Superbowl I believe he DID play possibly well enough in the second half to win the game, but bonehead plays ultimately decided their fate. So I guess you will brew up a cute little counter to my argument about how I'm foolish to think Brady isn't God in human form on a football field, or how These facts I just listed are BS....or how it's Not possible that there are possibly better QBs in the clutch in BIG games nowa days...

since 07....we have had:

08 (no Brady),

(Guess you can't blame him for that. But you forgot one thing. No playoffs either.)

09:First round BLOWOUT vs. Baltimore on home field in which Brady threw 3 picks, finished with a 40-something QB rtg.

(True enough. But then the whole team played like shyte. Why single him out?)

:2010:First round exit to the Jets on Home Field again in a lousy game where the offense played with Zero urgency (I was at the Game and everyone was yelling at the Offense because they were down late in the 4th Qtr and were showing no signs of hurrying to score..)

(D allowed 14 points in the 4th quarter. Hard to win when you're fighting back and they do that. Meanwhile the 80 QB Sanchez throws a 127 on the D.)

2011: Blew out Tim Tebow and Broncos, Played like CRAP against Baltimore (0TDs-2Picks), and the Superbowl I believe he DID play possibly well enough in the second half to win the game, but bonehead plays ultimately decided their fate.

(Just like the 2007 SB Brady showed up at the endgame despite his big weapin Gronk being useless. Welker dropped it. And just like 2007 the lead he managed to give the D going into the last minutes, they blew leaving him no time to pull it out.)

Nothing cute about those replies. Just facts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give it up for Curtis Martin : Like when I suggested he post his draft picks prior to the draft, since he thought drafting was so easy because not all of Belichick's 6th round picks became Tom Brady. He disappeared for a month then came back after the rest of us actually gave an opinion.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

wozzydoodoo, I told you I didn't even notice your idiotic challenge. I never said I could draft better than BB. Just like I don't think I can coach better than him as you think you can.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli

You see how easy it is...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give it up for Curtis Martin :  Nothing smells of pssy quite like a keyboard gangster.  Booob has to be an employee of NY Times media because he is the most insulting poster here yet has never been banned.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you are a big tough guy wozzydoodoo and would tear me up because I'm just a pssy keyboard gangster. But what I'm not is dumb as a stump, and you are.

I don't work for the Times or the Globe. I don't insult people either. I inform them of their nature. And your nature is that of an imbecile.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli You see how easy it is...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Yes wozzydoodoo, I see how easy it is. But you being dumb as a stump prevents you from realizing everybody else sees the replys. And that's all that matters.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:  Booob hasn't had a good idea since he retired and left, then he ruined it by coming back.  Try the ignore button with booob, his posts read like toilet paper smears...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

You can thank Laz for my return. He convinced me I was needed here to confront football imbeciles such as yourself.

My smears pale in comparison to your brilliant proclamations of being a better coach than BB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give it up for Curtis Martin : At Magnolia Manor's, sprawling grounds, Babe is in the special ward where he believes he actualy is married to Tom Brady.   They're actually considering renaming to the Babe Parilli and Tom Brady virtual obsession ward, where his friends Pezz, Prolate, Mt Hurl and others will soon join him.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

Right junior. Defending Brady's play and BB's coaching from your 1000 idiotic attacks a day is matrimony. Troll.

Sections
Shortcuts