GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT

Watch out the little one is having a tantrum and gone running to the mods. I guess they are the compensation for his mom never being around.

Poor baby come here and acts like a jerk then cries likie a baby when he gets slapped around. What a weenie.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you shouldnt be mentioning spygate anyway, why is that an accomplishment?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Okay here is 20 dollars towards your next hoo-ker,just dont wear a condom.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

There was this one time, when I was scoutin ta boost this hot Cadi SUV and since my slimjim don't work against the digital locks on the newest cadis, I knew that the only real shot I had to jack this whip was to use a touch'a guerilla force... Now, see I NEEDED this score big-time, because in order to get enough chips to keep my ruskie bookie, who has this 24-7 bull-scare-thing goin' on in his face, At arm's length for an extra week, I sorta stole a couple pies from the local "Eme's", then cut 'em with some dried baby formula, before inevitably repacking and then sellin' tha bag'a onions to the La Cosa Nostra down in Hartford...  Well, As you can see, I'm really- really behind the 8-ball here (hehe), so takin' an L in the attempt to boost this expensive piece of candy really wasn't an option, ya know?  YET, neither did I wanna add an big "F" charges to my rap by buckin' the cadi owner...

Buuuut now, As it turned out-You would be both pleasantly surprised, altogether impressed, and pretty happy with the respectable outcome when all was said and done.  I boosted the whip without harmin' 1 hair on the owner's head, brought it to the mob run Chop, and so paid THEM off, While THEY in turn, were so happy with the quality Ride, that they both paid off & paid extra to The Mexican Mafia, who themselves, "took care" of The low-rent Russian Mob bookie who was givin' me all that trouble...  Yup...'Twas a happy day for everyone in the end.

Seriously...IF you're gettin' credit for simply not bringing up SpyGate, jintsfan...I feel that I'm deserving of some SERIOUS props and overall admiration, in the way I tricked out THIS situation, huh?  I mean, don'tcha think?      

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT:
    [QUOTE]You know, not that I expect most of u to even say anything remotely positive here but I should bring up one fact that u guys here have to acknowledge: I have never once brought up or mentioned Spygate. The only time is when I am saying I think it is media created nonsense and shouldn't be mentioned any more and it should not tarnish the accomplishents of Bellichick and Brady, etc...unlike many-all?-of the other pats haters and jets fans and all the rest, i am the ONLY one who has never brought it up, used it as a put down, argument, comeback-even against such j-offs as Queenie, Mighty and other classless wonders. Again I expect no respect for this-except maybe from the few good ones here like TP or MVP-but maybe it should earn me a weeeeee bit of respect and show that-contrary to the ideas of some-I can be fair. (takes a bow)
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

I don't know why anyone would respect a self-congratulating fair-weather troll such as yourself. You seem like a fairly sad human being to be begging for respect on a bulletin board of a rival fan site.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT : what, oh what, the bloody hell are you babbling about?

He is saying that if you think you deserve respect for nothing, then he deserves mad props for unjamming himself from the jam he made.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT : He is saying that if you think you deserve respect for nothing, then he deserves mad props for unjamming himself from the jam he made.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Thank you now...  Also jintsfan, not to be too greedy here on the "gimme 'Credit'" front, BUT: I feel that I'm sorta due, double the credit (that'cha were inevitably gonna give me from my above endeavors).  Ya see, 1 time I got this hot chick just WASTED because, well- It was required that she be at least, "slightly" inebriated for me to be able to hook up with her (because she was both amazingly hot, and also because I slept with her roommate & then never talked to her again).  So: Off campus party, good times, just- REALLY connecting with her (after initiating that extended 2 hour long beer "power hour")...BUT we get back to my crib, and COME ON=She paases Right OUT!!! 

But did I do anything?!?  No sir.  I did not date r#pe that woman, and therefore I really, kinda believe I'm pretty dang deserving of being rewarded with some more'a that "Credit" thing that'chre askin' for... Right?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

You're an obnoxious Giants fan posting on a Patriots site.  Doesn't mean you're stupid.  :)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Credit given.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]You know, not that I expect most of u to even say anything remotely positive here but I should bring up one fact that u guys here have to acknowledge: I have never once brought up or mentioned Spygate. The only time is when I am saying I think it is media created nonsense and shouldn't be mentioned any more and it should not tarnish the accomplishents of Bellichick and Brady, etc...unlike many-all?-of the other pats haters and jets fans and all the rest, i am the ONLY one who has never brought it up, used it as a put down, argument, comeback-even against such j-offs as Queenie, Mighty and other classless wonders. Again I expect no respect for this-except maybe from the few good ones here like TP or MVP-but maybe it should earn me a weeeeee bit of respect and show that-contrary to the ideas of some-I can be fair. (takes a bow)

It should be a good game. No hard feelings. Take care, my friend.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT : Yes, it really was media created nonsense, we all know that. It that how warped everything has become? Well I have never metioned you are a petophile , was gms first auto trans in the 50s followed by the powerglide then the moon walk.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I usually don't read many posts of yours but this caught my funny bone. You sound just like LT. ...When he was trying to pat himself on the back with the way he behaves and carries himself. You know when he said the Patriots and BB had no class because the way they celebrated after beating the chargers rubbed him the wrong way.

You don't go asking for credit or respect or try to point out to others how this or that you are as a person. Come on man!

You say you don't bring up spygate then the caveat of except to say blah blah. You perpetuate it by bringing it up AT ALL. Come on man!

What ever makes you feel more mature and better as a person though. All the power to you. Thanks for pointing all your great qualities out to us. lol

Were you feeling guilty or simply thinking your actions weren't speaking loud enough about who you were as a person on their own merit?

Enjoy the game and thank you for the laugh :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jints, you are a faithful supporter of your team, no different than the fervent supporters here for the Pats.  But, did you make a wrong turn somewhere to wind up here so much?  I do appreciate that you have kept your comments to football, with your expected spin, and not off the field crap drummed up by the press and other posters (and you know what I mean). At this point, stats are out the window and the players will do their job on the field to win.   One group will be celebrating while another one moans.   Either way, I still have to go to work Monday morning. (-;

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

REALLY??? SERIOUSLY???

Answer this, oh one who spells GIANTS: B I G......

Why did you bring it up NOW? Searching for something that ain't there?

It's like me saying something like: I haven't once said that the Jersey Giants are the biggest bunch of totally unprofessional players I've ever seen. Why do they decide to play AFTER mailing it in and being left for dead? Is HAS to be because they can't stand their head coach, and are playing for themselves and NOT him, and want him fired to get rid of him.

I'll deny I ever said this.