Give props to Ocho!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Give props to Ocho!!

Has kept his mouth shut and kept plugging. Nice catch last night!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: Give props to Ocho!!

Ocho had a nice catch.  Brady had a great game. 

However, I see the usual geniuses are staking out their positions so they can call each morons and oink hats and all the other stupid stuff.  If you're PATS fan this morning you should be celebrating with your fellow fans, not fighting with them.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I remember 85 having two very nice catches, one on a bad throw, and one running a really nice route on the second catch.   Let's hope he can get three or four in the next game to make it that much harder for teams to focus.  Welker was mostly contained by Revis last night.  I would be nice if teams with good CBs had a tougher choice of who they should cover at WR.

And mentioning nice catches, that nice catch + juke + TD by Branch on 3rd and goal showed flashes of his heads-up play last years and prior seasons with Brady. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : Why do i have to celebrate with anyone?  It was only one game.  So what if Stinko had two ctches?  He still should have scored two TD's-whether or not he's ever had two catches for the Pats is irrelevant.  It's also irrelevant that Brady underthrew him once or twice or 72 times.  All I know is the time Brady hit Stinko in stride for a TD, Stinko dropped it.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Your inability to use the man's proper name and resorting to juvenile epithets speaks volumes for your maturity level and most likely to the ability to impart any sort of wisdom to the discussion. Chad is doing what is asked of him and he is doing it well. Give the guy some props.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

It was nice to have an Ocho sighting but he disappeared just as fast again.  Still waiting for that monster game...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

nope. Still a lil too early for me to give him props. One decent catch in an important game does not instill any confidence in his performance. Maybe if he strings 3-4 games in a row with 4-5 catches and 75 yards or something...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Ocho did his job and on sunday they didnt call his number much after the first 2 and I wont complain as we won big, but they should continue to implement him early.  he can def. help this offense if they just let him settle in.

Brady didnt play great.  Maybe in the second half, but there were a bunch of off target throws and a few bad reads early in the game. Not complaining, but Brady is def. dealing w/something.

has that compression wrap due to tenditis in his elbow/arm.

Hope it doesnt get worse as the season goes on. Running will help...tee-hee

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : Maybe this is all he is capable of?  Stepping out of bounds and avoiding a potential TD twice?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Hey, fair is fair, that can happen to any receiver.  That was hardly a perfect pass, and Brady knew it.  85 got the first down, which was the big thing. He was only going to get another yard or two, anyway.  

If that's the worst you can say, then what would you say about Gronk's stupid play in the EZ?  He had an excellent game, but he had to have known that he had stepped way out of bounds and should not have allowed Brady to throw to him.

I've expected more from 85 this season, but let's give credit where it is due.  Two nice catches for first downs in a game for a #3 receiver on a team with the best TE pairing in the history of the league is not terrible.  It was a step in the right direction.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

he made a nice move to get open on the first catch , but then stepped out of bounds with no one around .  it shows he is still out of it, but we'll take any progress at this point .

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Brady did not underthrow Ocho by much... was it perfect? No... but he did hit him in stride. I thought Ocho was gonna be gone but that corner came from the other side of the field fast and got an angle on him. 
    53 yard hook up.... I'll take it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Ocho getting open on the first catch was one of the sweetest routes I've seen in a while.  Cromartie got absolutely toasted.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

even though he gets bashed here every week ocho has been getting wide open. on the few times he's been thrown too brady has been off target. welker said there was a play where ocho had 20 yards on his defender. 

for whatever reason he isn't out there that much and when he is brady doesn't look his way very often. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]1. Gronk was pushed out. Wrong call. 2. Ocho was yanked because we went to that dumb spread on our 7 yard line. They don't use him in the shotgun, which is not necessarily his fault, it's how they choose to use a more veteran system package. It's why he only had like 6 snaps against Dallas. I agree with Shizzly to use him more JUST LIKE THAT in the 1st qtr. He's open deep, because they featured him early on short/mid range routes. Why they pull the plug on it, it will never make sense. I am convinced Brady and BJGE are too dinged up right now. Many of  Brady's throws are too high, late, too low, wide, etc. If he is hurt, and it's the elbow, I am not sure how that gets fixed during this year, but it seems awfully odd to throw more if he is hurt. This team still really hasn't had it's best complete game yet. That's good news, IMO.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Heard Brady this morning, and when asked about an injury, he hestitated in answering.  That says it all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]he made a nice move to get open on the first catch , but then stepped out of bounds with no one around .  it shows he is still out of it, but we'll take any progress at this point .
    Posted by coolade2[/QUOTE]

Not true,  watch replay.  A defender came rushing in and would have knocked 85 out after another yard or two.  Would have been ideal if he had not stepped out, but he wasn't about to pick up any major YPCs or a TD.  It was a nice catch on a bad throw for a first down. 

Sections
Shortcuts