Give props to Ocho!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Give props to Ocho!!

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!!:
    Rodimus, Talk to O'Brien and Brady. He's not on the field during shotgun/spreads. Do you prefer our shotgun/spread base offense over 4 qtrs, or a Weis base, with traditional sets, motion, play action, running, etc?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Shotgun/Spread for 4 quarters. I'll pass on that Russ (no pun intended). Remember when it was Brown, Patten, Branch and Givens? I figured Chad would have assumed one of those roles by now.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Dessalines makes a good point, but I seem to see threads started to attack me. It's a shame we can't admit the D has been fantasic recently under duress (releases, injuries, etc), and our offense needs to improve more. No one is a moron for making a case and supporting it. We aren't winning a SB with a 2:00 hurry up as the only way for us to put drives together.

Russ, I think you are being a bit paranoid here in terms of people looking to attack you. It's not you, it's what you say, and how you always point a finger at Brady and the offense.

I will agree on the 2 min hurry ups to score points. The longest drive we had yesterday that put points on the board was approx 6mins, 30 seconds or so. If you look at the other drives that yielded points, they are all less than 3.5 minutes. That is concerning as I want to see more clock killing drives, however, if this is what it takes for the offense to build momentum, and they score points, then so be it until they can start clicking again on all cylinders.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

hahahaha look this

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1638755612/photo.JPG

he´s feeling good !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : Nice try, Mr. Denial. There is easily a half dozen+ peopel saying the EXACT SAME THING AS MYSELF. I just got a text from a buddy, literally, 5 minutes ago who isn't even a huge NFL fan saying "Brady does not look like himself". You're insecure and overly-sensitive. You started a thread LAST WEEK entitled "Parcells for GM, the best ever, hands down" I then proceeded to expose you, you were embarrassed by the facts I laid out, and now are following me around here trying to seek revenge. THAT is what is immature. You know who does that? Phat Rex and Underpants. They get exposed, embarrassed and then confront me in other friends to try to deflect. Good day.

HAHHAHAHAHAH would you not admit it's hard not to follow you around a forum that your the most frequent poster. So many of your "friends" agree with you rusty that there's now a thread wondering if you'll ever shut up about this. That's really funny to me. That thread has nothing to do with it, i got proven wrong for a silly suggestion that I didn't think through and I looked like a bonehead that's the honest truth but life's about learning from mistakes which leads me to ask you the question how do you ever learn rusty, because if your own opinion you are never ever wrong

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

What drive was that? How many points?

It was just to begin the 4th quarter. We started at our own 16 yd line and marched 84 yards in 13 plays to score a TD.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Will Ocho Stinko become Ocho Stingo?

He didn't look to bad last night, and then became invisible in the seconf half.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I think they tend to pull him when they go 4-5 wide & run the hurry up. I think that will change.

I agree with ZB and others here. they need to design 3-5 plays per game for him and get him actively involved. He can still get behind a defense, and we need to exploit that to open our short and runnng game up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballfan99. Show bballfan99's posts

it took long enough... i think he got paid a lot of $$$ to catch a football... isn't he suposse to make good moves. they are not paying him for him BS name. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : So, it;s the elbow. What was suspected. If so, then I take back my complaints on the inaccuracy issue. I don't take back the premise on the shotgun spread not moving the chains, however. Makes one scratch the head why they aren't running more. I liked how they used play action on a stacked running set once. That was a good play call.

Hey Russ, he is completing 67% of his passes. He doesn't have "inaccuracy issues" he has an offense that we both agree on will not use the run game, YET is still completing 67% of his passes. 2nd in yards, 2nd in tds. He is NOT THE PROBLEM.

Big guy you have to realize that saying Brady is a problem is like saying oxygen hurts your lungs. It just doesn't add up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Rodimus, Talk to O'Brien and Brady. He's not on the field during shotgun/spreads. Do you prefer our shotgun/spread base offense over 4 qtrs, or a Weis base, with traditional sets, motion, play action, running, etc?

See now this we agree on. Chad was given almost no opportunity after his big catch. Give the man some PT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : Hey Russ, he is completing 67% of his passes. He doesn't have "inaccuracy issues" he has an offense that we both agree on will not use the run game, YET it still completing 67% of his passes. 2nd in yards, 2nd in tds. He is NOT THE PROBLEM. Big guy you have to realize that saying Brady is a problem is like saying oxygen hurts your lungs. It just doesn't add up.
    Posted by TrueChamp

I respectfully disagree.  I just watched that first completion to Chad and it was weak, soft and short.  Maybe Brady was just being super conservative on the play.  

Brady is sometimes pinpoint, but Hernandez and Gronk are making some incredible catches that would be missed by most receivers as too high, too wide or too low.  Those two guys are making Brady's passes look better than they really have been this year.  I am convinced he is injured, but I still love the guy.

As to DMPC, I just got home and re-watched that play and Cromartie is zooming in on 85.  Even if Ocho doesn't step out he only would have gotten 1-3 yards, at best, before Cromartie clocks him.  Just like I wrote earlier today.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Ocho make s a nice catch and the "Island" actaully gets called for a HOLD.....at home? It's the little things at my age.....Sorry.
    Posted by threejak

Word, and soon after getting called for the hold he got burnt by Welker because he actually had to play without cheating.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think they tend to pull him when they go 4-5 wide & run the hurry up. I think that will change. I agree with ZB and others here. they need to design 3-5 plays per game for him and get him actively involved. He can still get behind a defense, and we need to exploit that to open our short and runnng game up.
    Posted by PatsLifer

I think the problem is that NE doesn't use him in the no-huddle. He  issed the second half because the change at ahlf time was going no-huddle.

Breaking into the no-huddle is probably another slow development step for hm. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

he "issed time"- you missed a letter

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : I think the problem is that NE doesn't use him in the no-huddle. He  issed the second half because the change at ahlf time was going no-huddle. Breaking into the no-huddle is probably another slow development step for hm. 
    Posted by zbellino

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : I respectfully disagree.  I just watched that first completion to Chad and it was weak, soft and short.  Maybe Brady was just being super conservative on the play.   Brady is sometimes pinpoint, but Hernandez and Gronk are making some incredible catches that would be missed by most receivers as too high, too wide or too low.  Those two guys are making Brady's passes look better than they really have been this year.  I am convinced he is injured, but I still love the guy. As to DMPC, I just got home and re-watched that play and Cromartie is zooming in on 85.  Even if Ocho doesn't step out he only would have gotten 1-3 yards, at best, before Cromartie clocks him.  Just like I wrote earlier today.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Yeah, without sounding sarcastic I would say that it is not like those two players have been on the same page ever. I disagree about Hern making Brady look great. I have not seen many catches lately that were not directly in his hands. Brady has thrown Gronk the ball the only place he can catch it, high and away. Perfect throws for a great young player.

My only problem with some of Bradys throws are that he has been forcing it into 7 D-backs, but to me that is a problem with our Offensive philosophy. We don't run therefore teams cheat to the pass, and I mean cheat HEAVY.

Over 160 pass atts to less then 70 runs the last 4 weeks in which we are 2-2 and would be 1-3 if  not for Tom Brady putting a weak offensive game plan on his back and delivering a win against the Cowboys.

Brady as a problem = agenda.

I am sure he is hurt as I have seen him get hit over and over by going so pass heavy. For the supporters of the pass heavy offense I ask you, do you think Brady is indestructible? The man is getting hit, sacked and throwing int's into coverage at an alarming rate due to this refusal to run the ball.

Protect Tom, mix it up on offense and get guys healthy on D. Go Pats

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : Yeah, without sounding sarcastic I would say that it is not like those two players have been on the same page ever. I disagree about Hern making Brady look great. I have not seen many catches lately that were not directly in his hands. Brady has thrown Gronk the ball the only place he can catch it, high and away. Perfect throws for a great young player. My only problem with some of Bradys throws are that he has been forcing it into 7 D-backs, but to me that is a problem with our Offensive philosophy. We don't run therefore teams cheat to the pass, and I mean cheat HEAVY. Over 160 pass atts to less then 70 runs the last 4 weeks in which we are 2-2 and would be 1-3 if  not for Tom Brady putting a weak offensive game plan on his back and delivering a win against the Cowboys. Brady as a problem = agenda. I am sure he is hurt as I have seen him get hit over and over by going so pass heavy. For the supporters of the pass heavy offense I ask you, do you think Brady is indestructible? The man is getting hit, sacked and throwing int's into coverage at an alarming rate due to this refusal to run the ball. Protect Tom, mix it up on offense and get guys healthy on D. Go Pats
    Posted by TrueChamp

I agree with all of the emboldened section.

Sections
Shortcuts