Give props to Ocho!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Give props to Ocho!!

In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : Not so.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

On that first pass, along the sideline?  Yes, there was.  You are wrong.  Anybody want to jump in here?  I could not find the replay video.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]Oh my god. Brady UNDERTHREW Ocho on that play. Stop denying Brady's inconsistent play. The whole reaosn why Ocho cut back like that is because the ball was underthrown, where he had to wait on Brady. Again. Absolutely give props to Ocho and our D and STs for bailing out our offense for the 5th week in a row. Note how they take him off the field in the shotguun and we have no deep threat in the shotgun. Feast or famine.  I say use less shotgun and either let BJGE's toe heal or use Ridley more so than just 2-3 carries.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Nobody was even talking about Brady here Rusty, man your one immature SOB your like a child when they want something they just say it over and over and over and over again until everyone gets so annoyed they say they're right no matter what it is they have to say. You don't even realise what you're doing and it's ridiculous man. Your like a virus going around this forum, trying to get people to start a convo about "Brady's current inadequacies". Can you not leave one thread alone, is it that hard for you? You're a sad sad man/woman/child and you're ruining the forum constantly bringing up the same subject, what are you getting out of it, who exactly is it that you want to agree with you? All the people here are never going to all agree with you that's the joy of being allowed your own opinion your wasting your time, argue with trolls for the rest of your days and offend every forum member's intelligence. Some of the things you write about yourself are truely shocking, talking about how much more intelligent you are than people all the time and things like that. You just sound pompous, just give it a rest or your going to find yourself banned again and what would you do then, i guess you could always renew your world of warcraft account or something fun like that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

You know what?  People, don't bother.  DMPC is not worth the trouble disproving.  It would take all day before you would run out of things he wrote that you could correct.  I am just going to ignore DMPC.  I don't like his style.  He personifies everything that can be bad about chat forums.  The guy is crude, obnoxious, arrogant and, most of all, consistently wrong about everything.  Life is too short to read the rantings of such people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

you learn contractions in elementary school, grad school is irrelevant.

i thought it was pretty clear that ocho broke from his coverage and ran back to get open, brady saw him get open and threw it to him.

they read each other well, he saw ocho making a move to get open away from his route, and he recognized and delivered.  that pass needed to be where it was for the play to convert, and it was not underthrown...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

The mementum made him go out of bounds, Jesus who cares.

did we lose yesterday??

I thought the board would be fun today....boy was I wrong....smh

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Your first mistake is making demands to me.

I dont have to go back and do anything.

You need to grow up before you post with the big boys.

dude hasnt caught a pass in a month!  Of course he was out of sorts, he couldnt believe he actually had a ball come his way. He caught it and had to think about it. whatever. I am not looking to sway your opinion. That is one thing you own.

I could care less. Im happy about the win, dont know about you, nor do I care.

Good day

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ocho is getting warmer. You could tell watching last week. NE was pushing the ball in his direction more often. 

In the end, it is going to take something from Ocho, Carter, and Anderson for this team to improve on what it did last season, because they are the three biggest additions meant to address the three weakest roster spots last year. 

Ocho, Carter and Anderson > Tate, TBC, Cunningham. 

If these three keep up their play and improvement, NE can get over the hump and back to the big dance.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I agree that Brady has got something nagging at him.  His throws are high, a little wobbly, low, short, wide.  Low mostly last night.  He's basically all over the place.  On some plays clearly the receiver is out of route, but not that much. Especially in last nights 1st half.

Def connected when he neede to, and no picks was huge.  I'll take an 85% Brady over most QB's in the league.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give props to Ocho!! : You are a fool.  There was no momentum involved.  I just watched the play twice.  I have the whole game on my pc. Don't act uneducated and we'll respect you.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Just enjoy a win.  You have so many negative posts on this discussion board.  Life's too short to act so miserable man, come on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I never insulted you, I dont have to.  You do that all by yourself.

I just gave my opinion on the play and you responded by calling me flyboy, and yes I do have a way with the ladies.....how did you know?....lol

oh, thats right..your girl probably.....never mind.

Keep watching that game over buddy. You def. need to watch more football. Try watching the whole thing a few more times and listen to the commentators.  While they may not be the best source for analysis, they will definately help you to raise your football awareness.

I am being as serious as cancer right now. Brush up kid!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]Your first mistake is making demands to me. I dont have to go back and do anything. You need to grow up before you post with the big boys. dude hasnt caught a pass in a month!  Of course he was out of sorts, he couldnt believe he actually had a ball come his way. He caught it and had to think about it. whatever. I am not looking to sway your opinion. That is one thing you own. I could care less. Im happy about the win, dont know about you, nor do I care. Good day
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I agree, once he bangs with defenders a couple more times after the catch we won't see the telegraphing from him that we still are to a degree.  

He had a couple of positive plays last night and that's a good thing.  Obviously he isn't able to be part of the offense when Brady is dictating and controlling the speed of the game, yet. He would have been a liability in the second half last night when the offense was running it's engine.  However, he just might begin to trend up from here, we'll see.  I think he's at a point with Brady to where they can begin to work him into game situations more proactively when they are searching for their "groove" so to speak.  As for once they get into their groove, he still has some ground to cover in order to be able to step into those moments of games and not take the offense out of sync.   

I have dumped on Ocho a good bit this year while still giving him respect for things like his toughness of which I think can't be questioned.  He's worked hard from what has been said and the team has made the commitment.  However, I still worry about the surety of his hands when the games on the line and he gets separation and it's a deep ball.  Also he is still making bizarre mental mistakes that cost the team in penalties.  Last night he engaged the huddle too early before Ellis left.   

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts