Give this picture a caption:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Give this picture a caption:

Albert:  Hey Vince, you read where me and Ocho are going to get cut?

Vince:  I did, who the H*ll thinks and wishes for that to happen?

Albert and Vince together:  JETS FANS!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!  (shoulder tap)!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

AH: "He said it was about 'change'..."
    VW: "...and then he pisses away 900 BILLION dollars..."
    AH: "...on 'shovel ready' projects..."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

VW:  "Wadd'ya think of our team benches?  See, they pressure treat 'em twice."

AH:  "Oh man, that's just a good call.  Extreme New England weather conditions, they get alot of use, and really certainly take a bigger beating than your average bench would."

VW: "Minwax, I'm almost certain."

AH:  "See, that's the best right there... You think to go cheap on a stain or laminate product, and you're just short-changing yourself in the long run."

VW:  "Guy, that's EXACTLY what I said.  I was talkin' to someone else about it, and I dropped in that I'd be just shocked if they didn't use just a basic treatment coat, THEN do one'a those stain's with a color enhancer, THEN the Pats blue, and on top of it- you finish with a clear coat laminate.  Look at the gloss, I swear they do."

AH:  "And that's really the right method too. Some would say, 'Stain treatment, THEN color, and THEN the stain with enhancer, plus laminate in the end...  But NO way.  Becomes almost like fake plastic.  Just doesn't breathe, look right, feel right, Forget it."

VW:  "Wanna know what the guy I was discussing this with, said?"

AH:  "Maybe something about the minwax color chart they offer on-line?  Benefits of a taking that added time by using a small foam brush, over a bristle brush?"

VW:  "NOT Even CLOSE... Oh man, I remember, it was Light, it was Matty L.  I was talkin' to him 'bout this, ya know-Just tryin' to make small-talk, as we faced off against one another just before the snap... He goes, 'Vince, not a day goes by, that you don't scare me more & more....'."

AH:  "What'did he mean with that? I mean I talk all the time on the line, I don't get it?  Last year, I think it was a play that I broke Flacco's ring finger, or maybe it was the one where I stomped on the guy's head who wasn't wearing a helmet...Anyway-JUST before that, on the los, I try to get Center's take on whether I should use fresh lime & lemon in my mesquite honey glaze, or if he thought- Just lime, no lemon at all...?"

VW:  "Just lime right...? I think only the lime...that's me though."

AH:  "I STILL don't know, God!  I asked the center, THEN the guard...I even tried to ask the tackle as I was shoving my fist up under his facemask and attempting to gouge his right eye..."

VW:  "And...?"

AH:  "NONE of 'em Answered!?!"

VW:  "Rude, rude, AND Rude."         

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Albert: Shake 'n Bake!  [puts hand out]

Vince
    : No, never again.

Albert: You're right. I was like a total d*ck, man.

Vince: From now on, you're the Magic Man and I'm El Diablo.

Albert: What does Diablo mean?

Vince: It's like... Spanish for like a fighting chicken.

Albert: Awesome!  Hahahahaha (shoulder tap)

Vince:  I know, right! Hahahahahaha (shoulder tap)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Sure! A GREAT deal! I'll give you $50K, you give me a waitress!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Is it time yet for a QB Snack?????

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Sounds about like every other Democratic response to every failing for the past 3 years, "Its Bushs Fault". By the way, it is congress who has the power to declare war, not the president. Both houses of congress were controlled by the democrats when the "Bush" wars started, and both houses voted unanimously to enter them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Give this picture a caption::
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give this picture a caption: : VW: "Those two nonsense wars Bush started cost how many BILLIONS?" AH: "Yeah and he said "Victory Achieved" in Iraq....in 2004!" VW: "Oh man and they blame the brother?" AH: "Yeah, man...the right are Moooo-rons" hows that for a political post on a SPORTS site?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

ELI 1, TOM 3

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Give this picture a caption::
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give this picture a caption: : VW: "Those two nonsense wars Bush started cost how many BILLIONS?" AH: "Yeah and he said "Victory Achieved" in Iraq....in 2004!" VW: "Oh man and they blame the brother?" AH: "Yeah, man...the right are Moooo-rons" hows that for a political post on a SPORTS site?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Maybe you will like this better...

VW: "Did you hear Eli Manning thinks he is in the same league with our Tommy???"
    AH: "HA HA HA HA HA... He didn't really say that??..."
    VW: "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... If I'm lying, I'm dying... HA HA HA..."
    Both: "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA......"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

I stoll Dannys money now I am going steal Rex's dream.....SB may axx Rex.

Then they laughed so hard they missed the high five......oh well thats what practice is for.