Give up on 2009, we stink. Regroup for 2010.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Give up on 2009, we stink. Regroup for 2010.

As fas as I'm concerned, we're all done this year, and I'm looking ahead to 2010.  The best thing that can happen to the Pats is that we go 3-13 this year and load up on draft picks.  Last year was the worst possible outcome, going 11-5 and missing the playoffs.  We get nothing, and get total cr@p draft picks.

Brady is playing like a bottom third QB in the NFL.  Orton and Garcia vastly outplayed him.  Yes, he may eventually regain his greatness, but it will probably be too late to salvage the 2009 season. Maybe he's done forever, who knows.  I love the guy, but he obviously stinks right now.  He's not "ok", he "stinks".

Our defense has ZERO playmakers.  We never get a big sack or a big INT.  In our Super Bowl years, remember Ty Law? McGinest? Bruschi?  Remember those huge plays they made?  Those are long gone.  Now we have a bunch of average slobs on D.  They don't stink, but they will never make a big game winning play.  Never.

We've been embarrassed by a rookie Jet QB, and some rag-armed clown named Kyle Orton.  Playoff contenders we are not. 

I hope the Pats braintrust wises up and gives us a better team in 2010.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Give up on 2009, we stink. Regroup for 2010.

John- Time to jump off the bandwagon....until next year!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Heh, bandwagon...I listened to the Pats on the radio back when their home games were blacked out on TV under Victor Kiam.

Sorry, I'm no bandwagoner, but I'm also no kool-aid drinker. 

We're a 9-7 or 10-6 team at best.  Which is either no playoffs, or first round Wild Card loser if we get lucky.  I'd rather get the good draft picks, thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Wow, think about all that you'll be able to accomplish with that extra three hours for the next 12 Sundays!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

John- Maybe if you write a letter to the Patriots organization they will tank the rest of the season for you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

I never miss a game, sorry.

If you think this is a good team, you're delusional.  Talk to me when Brady can outperform "Kyle Orton".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

John- I am not delusional..... Unlike you, I am not a fairweather fan and a bandwagon jumper

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Give up on 2009, we stink. Regroup for 2010.:
    As fas as I'm concerned, we're all done this year, and I'm looking ahead to 2010.  The best thing that can happen to the Pats is that we go 3-13 this year and load up on draft picks.  Last year was the worst possible outcome, going 11-5 and missing the playoffs.  We get nothing, and get total cr@p draft picks. Brady is playing like a bottom third QB in the NFL.  Orton and Garcia vastly outplayed him.  Yes, he may eventually regain his greatness, but it will probably be too late to salvage the 2009 season. Maybe he's done forever, who knows.  I love the guy, but he obviously stinks right now.  He's not "ok", he "stinks". Our defense has ZERO playmakers.  We never get a big sack or a big INT.  In our Super Bowl years, remember Ty Law? McGinest? Bruschi?  Remember those huge plays they made?  Those are long gone.  Now we have a bunch of average slobs on D.  They don't stink, but they will never make a big game winning play.  Never.   We've been embarrassed by a rookie Jet QB, and some rag-armed clown named Kyle Orton.  Playoff contenders we are not.  I hope the Pats braintrust wises up and gives us a better team in 2010.
    Posted by John413

We really stunk it up today,but we're 3-2 against solid competition. Feel free to find another sport to watch until Sept.2010. As a long time fan I'll never give up on my team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

cow-It would be better if he/she found a different team to root for period!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Re: Give up on 2009, we stink. Regroup for 2010.:
    cow-It would be better if he/she found a different team to root for period!
    Posted by Rocky

I agree.Let's trade him to Denver. He'll be happy there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

cow- Until they start losing!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

cow- Until they start losing!
    Posted by Rocky

I know.Dudes like him kill me. 5 games into the season and he's throwing in the towel. Yeah,he's a REAL fan. LOL. In 2001 we were 2-3 then went on to win the SB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

You can be pissed/disappointed with the play of the team, but to suggest the Patriots' season is over at this point....You are not a real fan!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

In Response to Re: Give up on 2009, we stink. Regroup for 2010. : I know.Dudes like him kill me. 5 games into the season and he's throwing in the towel. Yeah,he's a REAL fan. LOL. In 2001 we were 2-3 then went on to win the SB.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-

Hey, Kool-Aid!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Who is Garcia relating to the original post?  Did you mean Sanchez?  You call yourself a fan - of what?  Yeah they should have kept Cassel - KC is off to a great start, well at 0-5 they probably stand a better chance of getting into the playoffs than the Pats at 3-2.  The insights from some folks are tremendous.  Although no one is more "insightful" than Keith Olbermann.  Well that is the story for another day.  Some have accused me of drinking the kool aid, but until this team is DONE, they ain't DONE. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

You'd think we were the soon to be 0-5 Titans.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Who is Garcia relating to the original post?  Did you mean Sanchez?  You call yourself a fan - of what?  Yeah they should have kept Cassel - KC is off to a great start, well at 0-5 they probably stand a better chance of getting into the playoffs than the Pats at 3-2.  The insights from some folks are tremendous.  Although no one is more "insightful" than Keith Olbermann.  Well that is the story for another day.  Some have accused me of drinking the kool aid, but until this team is DONE, they ain't DONE. 
    Posted by DBAZ22

Oops, you're right, I meant Sanchez, not Garcia.  I got my cr@p QBs mixed up.

And no, I was very happy about the Cassel trade.  And I was happy about the Seymour deal too.  It was good timing to cut those guys loose, we definitely sold high on them, as seen by KC and Oakland going nowhere.

Doesn't change the fact that we have ZERO playmakers on Defense.  (Seymour was not a playmaker either, that's why I didn't care that we dealt him.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mayo is not a playmaker.....no not at all!  Comes back from an injury and causes a fumble and has 6 tackles....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

You'd think we were the soon to be 0-5 Titans.
    Posted by 4Adam13

Yup, based on our team performance against Buffalo, Jets, and Broncos, we could easily lose to the 0-5 Titans.  No joke.  When we play like we did today, we could lose to anyone. 

I'd like to believe we're really a Super Bowl contender, but it's gotten so bad that we have to worry about the 0-5 Titans at home.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Mayo is not a playmaker.....no not at all!  Comes back from an injury and causes a fumble and has 6 tackles....
    Posted by Rocky

SIX TACKLES!!!  WOW!  Call Canton, Ohio.  

Mayo was good as a rookie last year, but if you're annointing him a playmaker like Bruschi or McGinest in their primes, you're completely nuts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

What?  Is this you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Give up on 2009, we stink. Regroup for 2010.:
    As fas as I'm concerned, we're all done this year, and I'm looking ahead to 2010.  The best thing that can happen to the Pats is that we go 3-13 this year and load up on draft picks.  Last year was the worst possible outcome, going 11-5 and missing the playoffs.  We get nothing, and get total cr@p draft picks. Brady is playing like a bottom third QB in the NFL.  Orton and Garcia vastly outplayed him.  Yes, he may eventually regain his greatness, but it will probably be too late to salvage the 2009 season. Maybe he's done forever, who knows.  I love the guy, but he obviously stinks right now.  He's not "ok", he "stinks". Our defense has ZERO playmakers.  We never get a big sack or a big INT.  In our Super Bowl years, remember Ty Law? McGinest? Bruschi?  Remember those huge plays they made?  Those are long gone.  Now we have a bunch of average slobs on D.  They don't stink, but they will never make a big game winning play.  Never.   We've been embarrassed by a rookie Jet QB, and some rag-armed clown named Kyle Orton.  Playoff contenders we are not.  I hope the Pats braintrust wises up and gives us a better team in 2010.
    Posted by John413

Hey, hey, hey, leave John alone. It is fairly obvious he isn't a band wagon fan because he can name two opposing quarterbacks the Pats have played this year. Orton and Garcia.

Who does this Garcia feller play for again?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

What?  Is this you?
    Posted by NickC1188

Um, no...Is this you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Johnny-  Since the Patriots are not meeting your expectations you need to jump off the bandwagon, the stress is not healthy for you.  Join the other Fairweather fans on here!  And of course once they start winning I am sure you will be back, like you never left!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

In Response to Give up on 2009, we stink. Regroup for 2010. : Hey, hey, hey, leave John alone. It is fairly obvious he isn't a band wagon fan because he can name two opposing quarterbacks the Pats have played this year. Orton and Garcia. Who does this Garcia feller play for again?
    Posted by EnochRoot

Har har!

How many INTs do the Pats have so far this year, compared to other teams in the NFL?

After their star DB Randy Moss picked off the pass today, I believe that gives the Pats a grand total of "2" on the year.  Which is pretty close to last in the NFL, if not dead last.

But yeah, you're a regular football genius, and the Pats D is the best in the NFL.  We have scary talent all over the place.  Ok, right.

Christ, I love the Pats, but you people are off your effin rockers if you think this is a championship team. 

Sections
Shortcuts