give up our first and a 2nd for Marshall and we get back a 2nd from Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

give up our first and a 2nd for Marshall and we get back a 2nd from Denver

We get our receiver for the future and we still have 3 picks in the 2nd. We can move up in a trade or use all of our 2nd round picks.....He will not be in Denver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: give up our first and a 2nd for Marshall and we get back a 2nd from Denver

No thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Marshall has the maturity of a 7 year old and is going to want/need a huge extension.  I'll pass.

Personally I'd rather keep the first rounder and use it on take Golden Tate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Marshall could be had for one of our 2nd rd. picks.  Too much baggage IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

maybe throw in wilfork straight up, and save the draft choices

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Fail thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Why? He's a great talent. But, he's a bigger headache than TO. He'll likely continue his woman beating during this off-season. Its' only a matter of time before he gets kicked out of the league, or lands in prison.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

I guess Randy Moss wasn't considered a headache before NE.
    I'd take a proven playmaker  like Marshall anyday over a rookie who hasn't done anything in the NFL. Hello Chad Jackson.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i'd give a 2nd and a 4th rounder for him but that is it. call it a thank you present for all the years of service by McDaniels that i am giing you that much for a malcontent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

one bad apple spoils the whole bunch

Sections
Shortcuts