Given everything going on with Gronk and Hernandez...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Given everything going on with Gronk and Hernandez...

Would you think about bringing Brandon Lloyd back?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Given everything going on with Gronk and Hernandez...

Is said this last week. They better get on the horn and apologize and bring up that deal again. How we gonna go into the season with only Edleman as the returning WR with system knowledge who was in a boot in minicamps and will be hurt at some point soon into the season?  No-Brainer, but knowing us, plan on seeing Gaffney in July..

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Sign him up! He may be bipolar, but at least there was no real concern of him slicing anyone. His 70 catches are looking real good right now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I thought with 1 year under his belt here he could have become better. Maybe Brady was honest with BB and said he would rather move forward than bring him back. I know he doesn't make decisions like this, but I am sure BB would weigh his opinions heavily.

I though Lloyd could be that Branch type of player, great for quick sideline catches and if he got more chemistry with Brady the occasional downfield route.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

sign him week 1 so that his salary is not guaranteed.  I was surprised they didn't keep him with the loss of welker but i look forward to seeing what boyce and dobson can do especially if that means our entire WR core, besides amendola, is over 6'

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What does Lloyd have to do with our TE situation? Brady and Amendola seem to hit it off,  Jenkins had a good OTA and Dobson and the other rookies/new guys are progressing well enough The Pats should be chasing Abraham,  not another WR.

Sections
Shortcuts