Giving me a Woody......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Giving me a Woody......

he has a few good plays....but yes running him up the middle just doesnt seem like a sound strategy....

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

lmao

yeah, i'm not sure why he's getting that many touches. Granted, he will break one once in a while for 10-12 yards but he really hasn't done as well as in the past when running up the middle. He's a marginal blocker.  I guess he has some decent hands.

I still would much rather see BB go with one back and let them do everything - catch, block, play action, screens.  Let them get into a  groove.  I say Ridley or Bolden. Vereen in the mix when healthy. Woody only for a change of pace if the other RBs are gassed. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Woody has had a decent year so far. He certainly has a productive role for this team, not as a feature back however. The guy has amazing strength for his size. 

I wonder too why they get away from the hot guy so much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

answer is simple...trust. BB feels Woody has the least chance to fumble and the best chance to pick up blockers. He also had numerous positive plays. None of the backs are going to pick up yards if the hole is not there.

I thought Oline regressed from the Seahawks game, but to be expected with out Connolly and Mankins. I still fail to be impressed with Wendell as a starting C. he is a valuable rotational OL that plays multiple positions, he simply isnt getting the job done.

I would not be surprised to see a C signed to the PS in the next 2 weeks that is bigger than Wendell