GM/HC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

GM/HC

Could this be a HUGE disadvantage to the pats.  Having their GM be their Coach in a time crunch such as this?  Dont ask BB(he doesnt like to be questioned) but a week to get your guys into the system/playbook while signing rookies/Undrafted FAs/Unrestricted FAs.  How can you do all that at your max potential in such a small window.

This could explain why it is so quiet in Foxborough the last couple of days.

just sayin...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: GM/HC

BB delegates his light work.  He has a highly capable staff who can deal with all of those issues.  He knows who he wants and what he wants to pay.  The pro personnel staff takes care of the rest.

Just sayin

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: GM/HC:
    [QUOTE]Did you just turn yourself rethaded? What on earth is this stupidity of yours supposed to mean?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

i think it is a fair question.  where does he focus his efforts today? the players he has or the players he wants.  time is running out for him to get the players he wants.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

He's has way t5oo much time..he has a full staff to handle most things outside of coaching...and his coaching staff needs to step up http://www.60maxpowero.com/patriots/content/young-lieutenants

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GM/HC : Man, are you stupid. You really hate draft picks and having the foundation of your players in a system for more than 2-3 years, don't you? Don;t you get that they don't need to make these huge splashes to make themselves feel good about they have? It's called hitting on draft picks. You wouldn't know about this, especially in ROund 1. Look at 2009 and 2010's drafts! 2010 was EPIC. Look at the other players in the system. They went 14-2 last year with these players. This team has as much continuity now as any since 2007. That's bad news for you.  Trust me. Do you think BB is a good coach?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I dont think there is much bad news for me besides the boosheezy you are trying to convince yourself of being FACTS.  I like having a shot at the SB every year that Rex has been here.  If that is wrong, I dont want to be right.

Killa, I understand that our 2 organizations are very different.  And, no I am not talking about the "YEAH WE ARE WE WON SUPERBOWLS 7 YEARS AGO AND YOU WON ONE IN 69".  I am talking about the whole hooded secrecy vs rex tell all.  I am talking about a strict no talking allowed vs a tell me as long as you back it up.  it is all good killa, i was just a little curious about if there was something to the too many hats that the hooded one is wearing right now at this time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to GM/HC:
    [QUOTE]Could this be a HUGE disadvantage to the pats.  Having their GM be their Coach in a time crunch such as this?  Dont ask BB(he doesnt like to be questioned) but a week to get your guys into the system/playbook while signing rookies/Undrafted FAs/Unrestricted FAs.  How can you do all that at your max potential in such a small window. This could explain why it is so quiet in Foxborough the last couple of days. just sayin...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Jets brass like to talk..  Pats keep it close to the vest.  Is that a problem to you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The good thing about WeDerrWeDatt (Leon) is, he knows very little about the actual game of football.

He tries to hide his ignorance behind trollish posts.  But at the heart of it, there's not a football mind there. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Whodat is not Leon. PhatRex is not Leon. None of them are. Leon was the kind of guy who couldnt hide who he was if he tried. If anyone on here even comes close to being Leon its CC.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Oh, I remember.  My point is, he's just another troll with limited knowledge of this game.  A Leon wannabe.

Leon changed his handle many times but never his tone.  And Leon was far more annoying; he created his own tier of trolling.  This guy does the same thing.  Even if he changes his name, we'd still know who it is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GM/HC : Jets brass like to talk..  Pats keep it close to the vest.  Is that a problem to you?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

could be true if BB told his mystery players he was ready to sign on Friday "do not tweet or tell anyone about this conversation" considering that most of the info I have seen have been through tweets from actual players. But that was not my question.  I was asking if bb wearing 2 hats(plus a cutoff hooded sweatshirt) this week will hurt the pats.  I do not think it was trollish or makes me a ret tahd.  I guess you all think he has enough hours in the day for all of that.  But I try to consider that every coach AND gm is running day and night right now BB would have to run 2x as fast to keep up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GM/HC : Oh, I remember.  My point is, he's just another troll with limited knowledge of this game.  A Leon wannabe. Leon changed his handle many times but never his tone.  And Leon was far more annoying; he created his own tier of trolling.  This guy does the same thing.  Even if he changes his name, we'd still know who it is.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

QQ MORE fagnerd.

I did create a pure troll account after last season ended and noone knew it was me MUWAHAHAHA. So you dont know as much as you think you do.  fahk you soups.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I cant remember it either, thats why I had to stop using it lol.  I couldnt sign in. You did call it but you also said it could be a couple of other posters.  I did a good job of altering my sentences and verbage.  it was something like crustysomething...

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GM/HC : More excuses as to why the greatest QB made to look like a rookie with happy feet.  When are you going to stop with this "rebuilding" stupidity.  Teams do not rebuild in the NFL, they reload.  The cut, replace, improve and they do it quickly when it is done correctly.  Case in point.  Rex Ryan, rookie HC drafts a rookie QB, replaces 11 starters in one year, best defense, best running game, top 3 team.  Stop with you sad pathetic excuses and man up.  Three years no playoff wins. Zero.  Greatest QB, no playoff wins.  Greatest HC, no playoff wins.  Now, top flight shutdown corner?  Bottom 5 pass D.  What good are all those "greatests" if all you do is choke when it counts?
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

sorry there crusty mcbutterpants.  this post pretty much shows you how stupid you look.  these are facts along side your moronic views.  look at it for what it is instead of who let you know the truth.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.