GMEN!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

GMEN!!!!

Tell your QB to strap it on tight tomorrow.  You guys are playing teams in the AFC BEAST this year!!!

CANT WAIT

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: GMEN!!!!

HEY!!! This is a JETS vs GMEN thread so you can stay out!!!  You add nothing useful to this thread and I wish the mods would just ban you.  someone report him, what a troll...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

considering your on our board, you can go F#ck yourself. our board as in not yours, mccheaters or any other non pats fan. on second thought why do all you non pats fans come here??

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

www.bostonsportspulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/back111709.jpg" alt="" width="251" height="281" />

Even your own city has no respect for their teams....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: GMEN!!!!:
    considering your on our board, you can go F#ck yourself. our board as in not yours, mccheaters or any other non pats fan. on second thought why do all you non pats fans come here??
    Posted by R3S1N20

UMADBRO????

I try to stay on the Jets threads.  sometime those threads alone cannot contain my wisdom and it spilleth over into other threads.

now if you dont want to talk about the jets vs jints game, I kindly ask you to leave.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! : UMADBRO???? I try to stay on the Jets threads.  sometime those threads alone cannot contain my wisdom and it spilleth over into other threads. now if you dont want to talk about the jets vs jints game, I kindly ask you to leave.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

How bout u leave (and take Mccheaters with you) and go post on ganggreen or something. anywhere but here would be good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Hey what do you guys think about the Patriots Detroit game coming up?  Cant wait to see Albert in action!   Im gonna say... 31-13 pats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! : UMADBRO???? I try to stay on the Jets threads.  sometime those threads alone cannot contain my wisdom and it spilleth over into other threads. now if you dont want to talk about the jets vs jints game, I kindly ask you to leave.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Wow...A pathetic Jets fan is calling out Gi Aints fans on a Patriots forum. Really, are you serious? You chose BDC to call out a Giants fan. Losers!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Albert in action???

www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/haynesworth.gif" alt="" width="500" height="295" />

I think he was looking for a cheeseburger...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

More proof that Jets fans are stupid.  Posting a thread about the Jets-Giants preseason matchup on a Patriots board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

WeDerrPud and McMagpie,

What do you see happening this week with that Jets/Giants game? I think it'll be obvious Plax will want to stuff it in someone's balloon knot for one. For two, Rex needs to see if his starters can match up and outplay a team better than the Bungals....I mean that was a waste of time because what do you learn right? who agrees to play Cincy??

While I got ya.....in all honesty with no joking. How many sacks do you see the Pats D having with a four man front of Ellis, Haynesworth, Wilfork, and Carter?

60? 70? 80?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

60? 70? 80?  we talking about sacks on your chin?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I kid sam but if haynesworth wants to play he could be dangerous.  Ellis doesnt scare me and neither does Carter with our Oline. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Yets vs Midgets, I'll pass...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

HEY!!! This is a JETS vs GMEN thread so you can stay out!!!  You add nothing useful to this thread and I wish the mods would just ban you.  someone report him, what a troll...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Maybe you'd do better to have this discussion on a JESTS or GIANTS forum imstead? I've never seen a rule at BDC that says trolls have the "right of way"!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Ellis is top ten for active players.......your problem is you haven't had the luxury of watching him go after your quarterback. trust me....that will change.
    The biggest part to this front is who do you double? Three of the four demand it and Carter is close to needing it judging by what we've seen so far.

What Revis and Cro had last year is what McCourty and Bodden will have this year so it'll be interesting to see how it'll work out. I'll say right now they outplay Revis and Cro this year.

I'll also 68 sacks this year. Not loads pumped into your ballon knot!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

you have no wisdom wederr....sorry

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ad05bfee1-6a3b-4d52-9123-546e00fa5e34&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:d05bfee1-6a3b-4d52-9123-546e00fa5e34Post:fd1a57c3-1638-4d5c-9298-2140df058c3f">Re: GMEN!!!!:
    Why people want to see a fragile player like Albert play in a bull sh*t pre season game I have no clue. I dont care that I have an itch to see him play, I can save that scratch for week one when it counts. I just dont want to see a starter get hurt for a game against the Lions that does not even count.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Killa, I don't think it happens. I think BB sat him out of practice long enough to close the doors on practices again and that just coincided with his court date. Why show anything.....let Miami find out what to do with him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

The funny thing about this fool is that he is really going to feel like sh*t when Pats spank the Jets twice this season (won't say 3 times because I'm not sure the Jets make the playoffs).  All his chest ponding will just be a waste of time.  The chickens will soon come home to roost for the Jets.  Can't wait to see Rex crying on the podium again. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

honey badger don't care, honey badger don't make no sense

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HAWAIIPATFAN. Show HAWAIIPATFAN's posts

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

lol......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Why people want to see a fragile player like Albert play in a bull sh*t pre season game I have no clue. I dont care that I have an itch to see him play, I can save that scratch for week one when it counts. I just dont want to see a starter get hurt for a game against the Lions that does not even count.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

because we are like a little kid, when we get a new toy we want to take it out of the box and play with it. 

Sections
Shortcuts