GMEN!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: GMEN!!!!

And just think you get to argue about it all weekend cause the games on monday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: GMEN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Hey what do you guys think about the Patriots Detroit game coming up?  Cant wait to see Albert in action!   Im gonna say... 31-13 pats.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTI

If fat albert and the EX JET Ellis play, I expect more like 45-3.  I think our fancy new pressure defense with really blow stuff up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Stafford has probably been praying the last few nights that we don't play Albert/Shaun. He doesn't want to get killed out there lmfao!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

There's a name for this matchup, its the Scott Tissue Toilet Bowl... Maybe if that ugly stadium fills with enough water, we can flush both these crap teams and their turd fans...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I find it funny you talk so much and your team has done so little- you must have been the kid everyone picked on in high school!       In Response to GMEN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Tell your QB to strap it on tight tomorrow.  You guys are playing teams in the AFC BEAST this year!!! CANT WAIT
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

www.bostonsportspulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/back111709.jpg" alt="" width="251" height="281" />

[QUOTE]www.bostonsportspulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/back111709.jpg " alt="" width="251" height="281" /> Even your own city has no respect for their teams....
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

The Jets will have their way with the GMEN.  Too much Sanchez, Santanio, and Plax for an injured Giants secondary.  Prediction:  Jets 31 - Giants 20

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! : Maybe you'd do better to have this discussion on a JESTS or GIANTS forum imstead? I've never seen a rule at BDC that says trolls have the "right of way"!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Hey Bub!

Hope you and your family are safe through the next day or so! Good Luck!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! : Midgets?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    it was in reference to welker and woodhead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]There's a name for this matchup, its the Scott Tissue Toilet Bowl... Maybe if that ugly stadium fills with enough water, we can flush both these crap teams and their turd fans...
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    that's Masters talk there baby. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

dudes have NO lives LMAO!!! Im gonna go on a North Dakota sports forum to talk about Mets vs. Phillies!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I don't understand why people are even responding to a thread like this. How many times do you think these guys have heard the line: your team hasn't won anything in 40 years or why do you spend all your time on a Pats board. Clearly it doesn't bother them, just don't play into his game by responding. Watch the thread fall off the first page and move along. Its not that difficult, jezus

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]I don't understand why people are even responding to a thread like this. How many times do you think these guys have heard the line: your team hasn't won anything in 40 years or why do you spend all your time on a Pats board. Clearly it doesn't bother them, just don't play into his game by responding. Watch the thread fall off the first page and move along. Its not that difficult, jezus
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

I respond because I refuse to let them just do it without interference.  Don't come in my yard and set up your grill for a BBQ.  Then go in my fridge and comlplain that you don't like my beer choices.  I WILL be getting the meat cleaver.  Or chain saw.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

actually, thats pretty close except for the beer. I learned beer in Germany in the 80s.  I wouldn't mess with sub standard suds.  

You, and you still are a loser.  
    We are just having a good moment.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

How many times do you think these guys have heard the line: your team hasn't won anything in 40 years or why do you spend all your time on a Pats board. Clearly it doesn't bother them

How is that possible? That's British open speak.They should be melted. Thats not putting it on stun you know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]I don't understand why people are even responding to a thread like this. How many times do you think these guys have heard the line: your team hasn't won anything in 40 years or why do you spend all your time on a Pats board. Clearly it doesn't bother them, just don't play into his game by responding. Watch the thread fall off the first page and move along. Its not that difficult, jezus

Replying in a thread to tell all the rest of us it is silly to reply is even sillier.  So, if its not that difficult, you should be able to follow your own advice. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]why do all you non pats fans come here??
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

Easy answer; because they get the attention they crave. Apparently, they don't get any at home.

If everyone just ignored these losers, they'd dry up and blow away.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

LMAO-hilarious!!!!!In Response to Re: GMEN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! : I respond because I refuse to let them just do it without interference.  Don't come in my yard and set up your grill for a BBQ.  Then go in my fridge and comlplain that you don't like my beer choices.  I WILL be getting the meat cleaver.  Or chain saw.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I can personally attest to this. I have travelled around the country in length the past 20 years and can personally say that for the most part the cesspool called NY and its cretins are  not held in high esteem.      Yet on the other hand New Englanders are welcomed and appreciated for their gregarious and warm, yet frank personalities!  Haven't met a New Yorker I could tolerate yet,with their cocky,brash and rude personnas.      In Response to Re: GMEN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Plus, most people from NY/NJ are obnoxious anyway.  They think the world revolves around them.  They're the most disliked people in the country.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

By the look of your caption I wouldn't be talking about being a Queen. LOL!!  In Response to Re: GMEN!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! : Queenie has sooooo many pictures of old fat men exposing themselves that to him, every opportunity to post one is also an opportunity for him to stare at one.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Since both these pathetic teams share the same stadium, whose the home team?
    Not that I care or anything...just curious.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! : Replying in a thread to tell all the rest of us it is silly to reply is even sillier.  So, if its not that difficult, you should be able to follow your own advice. 

I find it comical that you were still thinking about my post 4 hours later lol. Relax dude 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GMEN!!!! : I find it comical that you were still thinking about my post 4 hours later lol. Relax dude 

Ummmmm no.  I came back, read it and responded.  You can turn off the back patting machine now.